• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Raw BA books you irrationally buy whenever you see them, no matter the grade nor how many copies you already have...

48 posts in this topic

On 4/17/2020 at 3:48 PM, mrwoogieman said:
On 4/17/2020 at 1:59 PM, seanfingh said:

Did he ink himself?  Me no likey too much. 

Grand Comic Database says yes, pencils and inks.

Speaking of Frank Miller BA covers, what about this one?

img824.thumb.jpg.c3a05dc9e30a6dd10977dc9712d2d884.jpg

I used to own five copies of the Amazing Spider-Man 184 All Detergent (no price variant) plus one copy that still had the sticker.  I used to track the locations of ebay auctions for this book and had created a small distribution map.  I even one time got a copy that was intended to go to @ShieldAgent.  Unfortunately I lost my group photo of all of them in my computer crash of 2014.  It was a fun chase that I really enjoyed back in the days of the variant mafia.

image.png.bd51acd001c2d43a1d46558a078c6195.png

Edited by Spider-Variant
Additional photo

On 4/11/2020 at 1:45 AM, littledoom said:

Green Lantern 76.. I've had more copies.... is there a thread for multiple copies? this can't just be the only one

1C847B8B-9CAB-4FB0-A427-CF145ADBB679.jpeg

Good choice - love this cover and I’m a marvel guy - I had 1 copy - stolen in the mail , long story - good pick 

I completely forgot....Showcase 100!

It's such a fun read; every character who was featured in the run to that point appears and works together to stave off some global crisis. Of course, it's built around the big guns of the run -- Flash, GL, Lois Lane, Adam Strange, the Atom, Aquaman, the Challs -- but everybody does their part. Plus it's a great cover.