• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S QUARNUCOPIA IS CLOSED!
3 3

278 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Silver Surfer 6

Small  split  upper spine FC,  tiny  chip  out lower  spine,  hint of rubbing  along  lower  edge FC.  Flat,   square,  tight,   glossy,    
white  pages.   A glossy beauty.

Asking $40

5EeVRZ8.jpg

I was going to go with taking the SS 1 but figured 5 takes was enough. I'll take this one though. 

Four down,   one  to go.

Here it  is,  the last  book  for the thread.

My Greatest  Adventure 80

Origin  and first  appearance  of  The Doom  Patrol.

One of the quirkiest   superhero   titles  ever,   and  one of my  faves  since I  was  a kid,  reading  them  new   right off the news  stand,

This  is  a rock  solid   copy,   and  I'm  not giving it  away,  I'd just  as soon tuck it  back in the collection. 

Flat,  tight,   square,   clean,  glossy,    white pages.  There  is  a  bit of general wear,  small dogears  upper and lower  RH  FC,  
and the upper  LH   corner is bumped,  with  a touch of  soiling  on  that corner  BC.  Excellent eye appeal  on  a solid 
midgrade copy, 

Asking  $500  FIRM.  SOLD!

IeZGWen.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Just now, catrick339 said:

Four down,   one  to go.

Here it  is,  the last  book  for the thread.

My Greatest  Adventure 80

Origin  and first  appearance  of  The Doom  Patrol.

One of the quirkiest   superhero   titles  ever,   and  one of my  faves  since I  was  a kid,  reading  them  new   right off the news  stand,

This  is  a rock  solid   copy,   and  I'm  not giving it  away,  I'd just  as soon tuck it  back in the collection. 

Flat,  tight,   square,   clean,  glossy,    white pages.  There  is  a  bit of general wear,  small dogears  upper and lower  RH  FC,  
and the upper  LH   corner is bumped,  with  a touch of  soiling  on  that corner  BC.  Excellent eye appeal  on  a solid 
midgrade copy, 

Asking  $500  FIRM.  

IeZGWen.jpg

Take 

Many thanks to one  and all,   I've enjoyed  the last four days,   and  it  certainly  helped to  pass the time  during 
Michigan Quarantine, 

I'll  leave  the thread  up  until  midday  tomorrow,   I'm figuring on  a Soft Close  at Noon,  
and  I'll  start  sending invoices out at  that time,   with   hard  close   whenever the last  invoice  goes out,

Still  a lot of interesting  stuff  left  in  the thread,  feel  free  to build  a bundle  and make a PM  offer,

Thanks again,   see  you  midday  tomorrow, 

G'morning  Gang!

Still looking  at  a  soft  close  at  Noon today.

Here's  an abbreviated recap,  highlighting the mainstream  goodies.

If you  want  to  see the Supersnipes, or the coverless  you're on your  own, lol 

ASM = Amazing Spider-Man
DP = Doom  Patrol
MGA = My Greatest  Adventure
SS =  Silver  Surfer

P. 1
ASM 51  10
DP 124  5
SS 18  10
DP 123 5
DP 122  FREE  WITH PURCHASE
ASM 53  30

P. 2
DP 120  35
DP 119  35
ASM 54  15
DP 118  35
DP 117  20
DP 116  30
ASM ANN 2  60

P. 3
DP 115  30
DP 114  15
ALL  FLASH 2  $900  FIRM
ASM 57 20
DP 113  10

P. 4
DP 112  15
ASM 65  15
DP 111  20
DP 110  20
DP 109  20

P. 5
SS 11  10
DP 108  15
DP 107  10
DP 106  15
ASM 69  10
DP 105  10

P. 6
DP 104  15
DP 103  10
D0 102  20

P. 7
DP 101  25
DP 100  30
SS 7  20

P. 8
SS 6  40
DP 98  10
DP 97  20
DP 96  10
ASM 88  25

P. 9
DP 95  10
ASM 89  5
DP 94  25

P. 10
DP 93 25
DP 92  10

P. 11
DP 91  15
ASM 92  15
DP 89  15
ASM 9 25
DP 88  10

P. 12
ASM 94  20
ASM 95  15
MGA 84  30
ASM 99  40

P. 13
MGA 82  65
ASM ANN 4  40
MGA 81  50

21 hours ago, catrick339 said:

All right  Gang.  scans  are  done,   and I'm starting  to   do  crops  and resizes  and such,  so  it looks good for a  5  PM  start up. 

Here's  something  unique for you  in  the  meanwhile. 

Movie Gems   ASHCAN!

Bought  a  few years back from  our own  Moondog,  Gary C,  at  Wizard World  Chicago,  he had  a  couple  of  these up  for  grabs
and I figured  it  was  as  close  to  having  a  real   DC  ashcan as  I'd  ever  get. 

Featuring  the  cover  from  Boy Commandos 1  by Simon and Kirby,  this is  the  cover wrap ONLY,  and  all pages  are blank  except
the front  cover.   You get  two  scans  because it's  oversize,   a bit too  tall  to  fit on  my  scanner bed.
Small  light  water upper  LH,  otherwise  glossy  and in nice  shape,  Large enough  that  I've been storing it  in  a  magazine size  Mylar.

Asking  $200,  FIRM

2swqkMM.jpg

MWgMwRU.jpg

Let’s keep this party rolling!

:takeit: too cool to pass up and a very fair price.