• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S QUARNUCOPIA IS CLOSED!
3 3

278 posts in this topic

...and that's how you do it,  folks!  Send over  a late night  bundle  offer  PM  to the night  owl,  negotiate  for  2-1/2 minutes,
and  charge home  with a win!

Now get to bundling. 

Here's something to tide you over util tonight:

Donald Duck  and the Boys 

1948 Whitman  hardcover,   5-1/2 tall  x 5-1/4 wide, 96 pages,  Black  and  white  with  some  red highlights, 
page  of  text  followed by a page of illustration. Square,   white pages, but  some general  wear and rubbing BC

Asking $10

DOL2LXG.jpg

oaT4LNQ.jpg

Edited by catrick339

13 hours ago, maidenmate91 said:

Best deal I've seen in a while! Congrats to the buyer. I'm actually bummed I missed it.:applause:

Thanks, I had to check back this morning to make sure I really got that book and I didn't just dream about it.  That book is a gift for my SS collecting bro.  He's gonna flip!  :banana:

U da man Rick! (thumbsu

All right  Gang.  scans  are  done,   and I'm starting  to   do  crops  and resizes  and such,  so  it looks good for a  5  PM  start up. 

Here's  something  unique for you  in  the  meanwhile. 

Movie Gems   ASHCAN!

Bought  a  few years back from  our own  Moondog,  Gary C,  at  Wizard World  Chicago,  he had  a  couple  of  these up  for  grabs
and I figured  it  was  as  close  to  having  a  real   DC  ashcan as  I'd  ever  get. 

Featuring  the  cover  from  Boy Commandos 1  by Simon and Kirby,  this is  the  cover wrap ONLY,  and  all pages  are blank  except
the front  cover.   You get  two  scans  because it's  oversize,   a bit too  tall  to  fit on  my  scanner bed.
Small  light  water upper  LH,  otherwise  glossy  and in nice  shape,  Large enough  that  I've been storing it  in  a  magazine size  Mylar.

Asking  $200,  FIRM  SOLD!

2swqkMM.jpg

MWgMwRU.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Here we go,  kids!  Thirty  two  books  to finish  off  the thread.

Doom Patrol 93

Flat tight and glossy,   white pages,  bit of general wear.

Asking $25

F1R6Kj1.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 90

Death of  Gwen Stacy's  dad,  Captain Stacy

Flat and tight,   glossy   white pages,  bit of  general  wear,  some  rubbing  along spine FC

Asking  $30  SOLD!

QMHDjtd.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Doom  Patrol 92 

Tiny tears  upper  and lower   FC,  touch  of spine roll,   light  foxing  along  spine FC,   general wear,

Still tight,   decent gloss,  off-white pages

Asking $10

BjtYxM1.jpg