• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S QUARNUCOPIA IS CLOSED!
3 3

278 posts in this topic

Exciting  Comics  59

Nine pages  of  FRAZETTA! Plus  eleven pages  of Black Terror

Coverless  complete,  with  spine roll, couple chips,  tears,  etc. Still  tight. 

Asking  $10

OaCbUJe.jpg

Let's finish  off  big  for the evening,   shall we?

Last  book  for the night. 

Silver Surfer 4

Featuring  the  classic   Thor  vs  Surfer  cover by   Buscema. A thing of beauty  and a joy  forever.

Flat,  tight,   square,   glossy,   white pages.   Light vertical  scrape through  the  two  "S"'s  in  the  logo,   touch  of  rubbing
lower  FC,   bit of  general wear. 

Asking  $100,  FIRM SOLD!

beO7VQG.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Just now, catrick339 said:

Silver Surfer 4

Featuring  the  classic   Thor  vs  Surfer  cover by   Buscema. A thing of beauty  and a joy  forever.

Flat,  tight,   square,   glossy,   white pages.   Light vertical  scrape through  the  two  "S"'s  in  the  logo,   touch  of  rubbing

Asking  $100,  FIRM

beO7VQG.jpg

I'll take it

Just now, catrick339 said:

Silver Surfer 4

Asking  $100,  FIRM

beO7VQG.jpg

Take

...and that's it for the  evening. 

I'll finish tomorrow  with  the balance. 

I'm out  of  Supersnipes,   so  the countdown continues   with  Silver  Surfer  1 - 3,   My Greatest Adventure/Doom  Patrol 80 - 93,
more  oddball  coverless  and incomplete,   and  a good handful of Romita  Spideys,  including  Annual 3 and 4

EDIT:  Wups,  found one more Supersnipe.

See  you   tomorrow  afternoon,   5 PM   or thereabouts.

Edited by catrick339

18 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Silver Surfer 4

Asking  $100,  FIRM

beO7VQG.jpg

Best deal I've seen in a while! Congrats to the buyer. I'm actually bummed I missed it.:applause:

5 minutes ago, maidenmate91 said:

Best deal I've seen in a while! Congrats to the buyer. I'm actually bummed I missed it.:applause:

You may  always  rely upon me for  these  small things. 

2 hours ago, maidenmate91 said:

Rick is always great for good deals. I’ve been spoiled being able to buy from him at local shows. A decent chunk of my Superman run came from Rick as well as my personal copies of ASM 14 and 15. 

It stinks that all the shows are cancelled because I can’t hoard all of his deals like I used to! lol

Did  a late night check in  before  heading  to bed.

ASM 61, 68, 70, 77, 79 and 82 are ON HOLD  while  I  wait  to hear  back  from   a   PM  conversation.

See  you  all  tomorrow (Well,   later today)