• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S QUARNUCOPIA IS CLOSED!
3 3

278 posts in this topic

Human Torch #1

Last of  the minty-fresh modern British  reprints.  Couple  Ayers  Torch  reprints inside.

Asking $5 SOLD!

FS61L6r.jpg

Edited by catrick339

All right  kids,  five minute  break. 

Everybody  go  take a pee,   pour  a  cocktail,   and  limber up  your   refresh fingers,    the last five  books  start counting  down  
at  7:15.

1 hour ago, catrick339 said:

Blue Bolt 9

Modern  British reprint  of  a  British  reprint,  lol

MUCH nicer  paper than  the 50's and 60's   reprints  I  was   selling  a couple  weeks  ago,  heavier than average  cover stock too.
I'm  assuming  that this  is  a  fairly  recent   reprint of  some   vintage  British  book  from  back in the  day.   News  stand MINT. 
Several more of these to come.

Asking $5

dio9C7a.jpg

:takeit:

My Greatest Adventure 82, 3rd Doom  Patrol

Flat,  clean, glossy, square,  tight spine  and CF,  white pages,   A whiff of general  wear,  and  a few tiny  color breaks on spine,

EDIT:  Dang,  forgot  to  mention  the dogear  lower  RH FC

Asking $75    $65

MUq4ZBO.jpg

Edited by catrick339

One  down,  four  to go.

Amazing  Spider-Man  Annual 4

YEAH,  YEAH,   "Special".  Now hush. 

Flat  and clean,   tight,   square,    white pages.  Ink  chip lower  edge FC,  paper is still  intact  Some general wear,  light rubbing
upper RH  FC.  Good  appeal  on  a  black  cover.

Asking  $40

swSn081.jpg

Two down,   three to go

My Greatest Adventure 81  

Second  appearance  Doom  Patrol

Flat,  tight,   good gloss,  off-white - white pages.   Bit of general wear, teensy tear  LH  edge BC,  light soiling BC

Asking  $50

299q7Mh.jpg

Three  down,  two to go

Silver  Surfer 1

Great  looking  copy,  eh?   It should be,   there are two good sized  color touches LH edge,   one below the  "origin"
blurb,   and another long  touch  from  the LH  end of the Kirby Krackle  down  along the spine,   Sigh...

Otherwise  flat  and tight  enough, square,   glossy,  off-white - white pages,  touch  of general  wear. Without  the touch
I'd be  asking  $250  easy,   as it is? Sigh...

Take  a nice looking copy  home for $120  SOLD!

D6J97qt.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Just now, catrick339 said:

Three  down,  two to go

Silver  Surfer 1

Great  looking  copy,  eh?   It should be,   there are two good sized  color touches LH edge,   one below the  "origin"
blurb,   and another long  touch  from  the LH  end of the Kirby Krackle  down  along the spine,   Sigh...

Otherwise  flat  and tight  enough, square,   glossy,  off-white - white pages,  touch  of general  wear. Without  the touch

Take  a nice looking copy  home for $120

D6J97qt.jpg

Take 

Three  down,  two to go

Silver  Surfer 1

D6J97qt.jpg

I'll take it

Three  down,  two to go

Silver  Surfer 1

D6J97qt.jpg

take

Three  down,  two to go

Silver  Surfer 1

D6J97qt.jpg

take

Silver Surfer 1 is  SOLD!

Thanks  echu!

Hmm.  five Takes.   Guess  I  left  a  little money  on  the table,  :D

3 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Silver Surfer 1 is  SOLD!

Thanks  echu!

Hmm.  five Takes.   Guess  I  left  a  little money  on  the table,  :D

You do with every book! That’s why we all love you!  

In all seriousness I have no idea how the remaining Spidey’s and silver surfers are still here. 

Edited by SkOw