• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[Closed]

12 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. I am new here, but I did purchase a few somewhat pricey books from a few boardies (please check my kudos thread). I can also provide additional references if needed. I am selling three books that are all 9.6 with white pages. All three slabs are in good condition. I have stored them all in mylar bags. 

I will be sure to maintain constant communication throughout the process. I will ship the following day after the payment has been cleared. The books will be packaged securely and shipped via USPS 2 day priority mail.

Rules:

Please no probies or HOSers

US shipping only (USPS 2 day priority) - $14.00

I accept PayPal, check or M.O.

No returns on CGC graded books, so please ask questions before committing. I can also provide additional photos. 

First one to claim the book in the thread takes priority over PM's

Thank you for looking

Edited by Lorne Malvo

On 3/28/2020 at 1:39 PM, Lorne Malvo said:

Uncanny X-Men #266 - CGC 9.6 - White Pages - well centered - 1st full appearance of Gambit - Asking $160

*Note - The angle in which I took the picture makes the centering on the top left corner look a bit off, but the book is actually well centered and straight. I can provide additional photos upon request*

X-Men 266 - Front.jpeg

X-Men 266 - Back.jpeg

Take