• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hilarious $25K listing on eBay: Hulk 181 with corner torn off, seller seeks buyer with "matching" piece!?!
1 1

36 posts in this topic

We should all bombard him with questions...

1) If I have the missing piece, do I still have to pay you $25K for the comic? 

2) I'm a representative for JC Lee, what questions would you like to ask?

3) If I give you the missing piece, how much will you pay ME?

The possibilities are endless lol

WHY does he want a piece of hulk 181?  Just buy a $3 copy of rawhide kid 123 for one example it has the same back cover.  Then tape it on so its a restored book and worth less.  godspeed.

12 minutes ago, kav said:

WHY does he want a piece of hulk 181?  Just buy a $3 copy of rawhide kid 123 for one example it has the same back cover.  Then tape it on so its a restored book and worth less.  godspeed.

Oh somebody who has that book please tare an exact match for that book and post it on feebay for $26,000!  lol

On 3/28/2020 at 6:28 PM, Motor City Rob said:

How does this person actually have 98 positive feedbacks?

All feedback from purchases... may be seller's first (and last) attempt at selling.

On 3/29/2020 at 1:59 PM, kav said:

This is what I wanted to ask...