• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) *** GREAT BOOKS AT BETTER PRICES SALE *** SCHOMBURG, BAKER, GREEN LANTERN, BATMAN, JUSTICE LEAGUE, COVERS, GRAILS, PCH, GGA & MORE
6 6

78 posts in this topic

Just now, Joshua33 said:

Winning a book has to be way sweeter than finding one or buying it... I wouldn't know. :taptaptap:

Especially these days... i am totally in a funk. i am sure everyone is. Nice to have a little fun here tonight. Thx!

2 minutes ago, Joshua33 said:

Don't be, man. My wife walked in a couple months ago (the day after my 40th birthday) and told me I'm gonna be a Father (for my first time). That's the reason I'm parting with some of my collection at solid prices recently. Has nothing to do with the surrounding world. Things are going to be good again soon. We as people are capable of overcoming much adversity, this will be no different. I love coming here and having fun with you guys when I trapped in doors. Something to do for sure!!! Thanks for hanging out.

Hey...Congrats!! :tink:

A little clean up... as it stands

Showcase 22, FF 48&49, Punch 20 are sold. 

Doctor Strange 169, Green Lantern Lot, Batman 227, Detective 359, Wonder Comics 10, Nightmare 13, and Brave and the Bold 28 are still available at prices you might never see again. Get your best offers at me.

To show my appreciation, I will do one more trivia giveaway at 930 pm, so pay attention. Another generous one, I might add!!! It will be a much tougher question, so you'll have to make a pure guess quickly, or have been paying close attention to my threads to win. 

Ok heres the trivia giveaway book. Like I said... very generous. 

Prison Break 3 in Fine Range. Killer GGA.

Question:According to boardie @Joshua33 whom is the greatest comic book artist to ever do it?

Hint: ( and here's the trivia part) This artist introduced us to my favorite comic heroine in 1969.

20200328_212007.jpg

11 minutes ago, Joshua33 said:

Ok heres the trivia giveaway book. Like I said... very generous. 

Prison Break 3 in Fine Range. Killer GGA.

Question:According to boardie @Joshua33 whom is the greatest comic book artist to ever do it?

Hint: ( and here's the trivia part) This artist introduced us to my favorite comic heroine in 1969.

20200328_212007.jpg

sharp copy!

1 minute ago, Joshua33 said:

Golden Artist Silver book, cmon William.

Hahaha, yes, I knew it was Frank, but no one wants to see me win a free book.  That just elicits groans from the crowd. "Gah, like he needs another one..."   hahaha