• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) *** GREAT BOOKS AT BETTER PRICES SALE *** SCHOMBURG, BAKER, GREEN LANTERN, BATMAN, JUSTICE LEAGUE, COVERS, GRAILS, PCH, GGA & MORE
6 6

78 posts in this topic

Alrighty folks,

We'll leave it up for the late comers, and misser outers until tomorrow. Feel free to message me on the remaining books. To all purchasers and contest winners, thank you and I will give out invoices and collect addresses when we close tomorrow! Have a great evening. You have all put a smile on Alfred's face. 

Screenshot_20200321-152924_Video_Player.jpg

11 hours ago, Joshua33 said:

Don't be, man. My wife walked in a couple months ago (the day after my 40th birthday) and told me I'm gonna be a Father (for my first time). That's the reason I'm parting with some of my collection at solid prices recently. Has nothing to do with the surrounding world. Things are going to be good again soon. We as people are capable of overcoming much adversity, this will be no different. I love coming here and having fun with you guys when I trapped in doors. Something to do for sure!!! Thanks for hanging out.

Congrats! And you are correct: This too shall pass! 

12 hours ago, Joshua33 said:

Ok... I told Alfred that we'd only sold 1 book at these already awesome prices. This was his reaction. I will now commence with the ONLY discounts that will be coming to this thread. I will also be adding a trivia giveaway at 830 pm. First correct answer in thread will win it, so put your brain to work and win an awesome GA book with free shipping just for playing.

20200306_225624.jpg

There is a lot of awesomeness in this thread. But nothing compares to this guy. The only true Grail in the thread. Please give him a hug and a dog biscuit for me. 

3 minutes ago, SkOw said:

There is a lot of awesomeness in this thread. But nothing compares to this guy. The only true Grail in the thread. Please give him a hug and a dog biscuit for me. 

Will do, my man. He is a bundle of joy... when he's not humping every leg in the house. Man leg, woman leg, table leg, chair leg... he is non discriminate. :banana: