• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Solarboy 2 Original Owner Collections Unearthed--GA/SA
10 10

731 posts in this topic

Guys I’m in the hospital with a lower back muscle sprain. Have been here since 10am. They are doing more tests because they want to be sure of everything. So I won’t be able to post any more books tonight. I’ll pick back up on Saturday. I’ll start earlier Saturday and get 100-150 done and a lot on Sunday as well. Thank you 

On 4/2/2020 at 5:14 PM, SOLAR BOY said:

Guys I’m in the hospital with a lower back muscle sprain. Have been here since 10am. They are doing more tests because they want to be sure of everything. So I won’t be able to post any more books tonight. I’ll pick back up on Saturday. I’ll start earlier Saturday and get 100-150 done and a lot on Sunday as well. Thank you 

What time are we starting today?

Guys I have bad news. The back sprain led to an MRI which showed fluid in my hip. Had hip operation last night to drain the fluid.  Will be in the hospital for 3/4 more days. I will get back to posting the remaining 300+ comics later this week. Ill Just start the second I’m back home and get thru them all. Thank you all For understanding. 

Solar Boy