• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Solarboy 2 Original Owner Collections Unearthed--GA/SA
10 10

731 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Guys I have bad news. The back sprain led to an MRI which showed fluid in my hip. Had hip operation last night to drain the fluid.  Will be in the hospital for 3/4 more days. I will get back to posting the remaining 300+ comics later this week. Ill Just start the second I’m back home and get thru them all. Thank you all For understanding. 

Solar Boy 

Rest up and get better bud

2 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Guys I have bad news. The back sprain led to an MRI which showed fluid in my hip. Had hip operation last night to drain the fluid.  Will be in the hospital for 3/4 more days. I will get back to posting the remaining 300+ comics later this week. Ill Just start the second I’m back home and get thru them all. Thank you all For understanding. 

Solar Boy 

Yikes!! Feel better soon!!

5 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Solar Boy 

Swift recovery, SB!

14 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Solar Boy 

Ahh ... no problem. Your health come first. Rest up and get well. 

1 hour ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Solar Boy 

That sucks Solar.  Hope your well on your way to better.  

Well, this is not good, but I'm sure you'll get thru this.  I would call to cheer you up...you know, like when I brag about comics I own that you don't have...but you probably need your rest.  Get better soon, and Don't flirt with the nurses...:sumo: 

Oh yeah, and I got you these flowers...:foryou:

Hey Guys.....Im back home and recovering.  Feeling a lot better and bored out of my mind.  I just cleaned up the thread so if anyone wants anything left please take.  Posting about 100 or so comics today starting at 2 PM.  Happy Easter everyone.......10% OFF on eveything left until the sale begins tonight...Thank you

11 minutes ago, mustang33guy said:

Glad your feeling better! Some gold today? :wishluck:

Thank you. Today will be Asm, FF, X-men, Superman, Blackhawk, worlds finest, jimmy olsen, Lois lane, Captain America, TOS, Wonder Woman and some ransoms. The following day will be a bunch of the GA