• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sending comic for grading
1 1

3 posts in this topic

So I signed up for the 25 dollar membership. I want to submit my star wars comic. I went to submit it online. And I went through the process and its added into my cart. But the part it was missing and no option for was for signature series part. Meaning I wasnt able to let them know its signed and if I have to pay for that. I hope i make sense. I wanted to do the signature series but only had option to do regular grading. Any help would be nice. 

15 hours ago, Lightning55 said:

CGC will not authenticate a signature they don't personally witness.  You can only get signature series at a convention or private signing.  You bring the comic, a witness accompanies you to the artist, it's signed, and then immediately submitted.

Bingo. CGC has to see the comic being signed with their own eyes. This ain't Voldemort or PGX.