• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] -- B&B 28 added 4/5 -- You buy Silver (or Bronze, but no more Gold...), give me money for stocks

52 posts in this topic

What's up all.  Strange times we're living through, for sure.  And with them dragging the stock market down rather forcefully, I've identified my target bargains.  Alls I need is some more cash.  So for your consideration, I'm offering up some blue labels that I can eventually replace.  

Necessities:

Payment:  In addition to PayPal, I will also accept check/money order/Zelle, though the book will be held until clearance.  Payment due within 10 business days.    

Shipping (domestic):  All CGC books ship USPS insured priority.  Individual raw books will ship USPS first class unless otherwise noted.  Multiple raw books may bump up to USPS flat rate depending on the final weight.  Shipping cost is included in each book's price, discounts apply for multiple purchases (inquire in advance if you'd like to know the shipping cost on a particular group of books).  

International Shipping - at cost, minus the domestic shipping cost.  Please inquire first for accurate pricing. 

Returns: 
No returns on CGC graded books unless I make an error in the listing or fail to disclose a problem.  If by chance the USPS goes above and beyond to defeat my packaging and the slab is damaged in transit, prior to doing ANYTHING ELSE, save all the packing material and contact me.  USPS regulations have been beefed up to require the packing material being available for inspection (pictures suffice based on experience) in order to file a proper insurance claim. 

Returns on raws will be accepted if requested within 7 business days if we have a substantial disagreement on grade/condition, or again if I made a listing error or failed to disclose a flaw.  Standard eBay excuses not accepted - my cat arranged this sale, my 9 year old bought this without my permission, my car had a heart attack, my grandmother needs new brakes, etc.

On the HoS?  Don't bother.  Probation list?  Message me first and we'll talk about your situation, but don't be overly optimistic.

Can provide board references if needed (no name dropping here), and nearing 1700 positive eBay feedback as well -- https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=792mn.  And I've got a fledgling kudos thread started (link is in my profile page).

First :takeit:wins a particular book outright, offers always welcome.  Onward!

Edited by mattn792
Adding some raws to thread

And before I head to the basement to catch up on last night's episode of Saul, let's end with a bit of a bang -- Giant Size X-Men 1.  First new team.  $&#* yeah.  CGC 8.0, white pages.

Sold!!!

Spoiler

Front post-press.JPG

Spoiler

Rear post-press.JPG

Edited by mattn792

12 minutes ago, Bluemedgroup said:

I’ll send you $10 for sharing your stock picks. 

I'll share my stock picks for the JIM 88.  can't imagine that lasting long.

6 minutes ago, Black_Adam said:

Stocks? Sell that Silver and buy Gold (and I ain't talking about comics). 2c

Negative, no reason to trade in one asset that sits in my closet and doesn't pay dividends for another asset that will sit in my closet and not pay dividends.

1 minute ago, mattn792 said:

Negative, no reason to trade in one asset that sits in my closet and doesn't pay dividends for another asset that will sit in my closet and not pay dividends.

Unfortunately, with the times to come, I think there may soon be a lot of stocks that also no longer pay dividends.