• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] -- B&B 28 added 4/5 -- You buy Silver (or Bronze, but no more Gold...), give me money for stocks

52 posts in this topic

15% not doing it for you?  That's cool, check out new prices on each listing ('Tec 411 has been removed though, you shoulda struck sooner (tsk)).

And as Crazy Vaclav would tell you -- each book will go 50 hectares on a liter of kerosene.  Now put it in H!

Crazy Vaclav's Place of Automobiles | Simpsons Wiki | Fandom

Edited by mattn792

Friday bump with one more price drop on B&B 28, now at $650.  For comparison, a .5 on the CLink went for $676 recently, and that one was totally split at the spine and stapled back together with 2/3 of Wonder Woman also missing from the front cover.  In my totally unbiased opinion, my .5 > their .5.  :bigsmile:

On 4/4/2020 at 2:48 PM, mattn792 said:

Let's add a few raw books for those out there needing some reading material.  First up:

(Uncanny) X-Men 131, first full White Queen (Emma Frost).  Substantial wear on the spine and the edges of both covers, call this one a 3.5

$12 shipped

131 front.jpg

131 rear.jpg

Take

Last minute addition -- Fantastic Four 39.  I bought this at C2E2 as a VG+, and looking it over I agree with that grade.  I landed a slabbed 6.5 on eBay about 3 1/2 minutes ago that I couldn't pass up for the price, so I'm making this one available.

$50 shipped (this one will ship priority flat rate)

img20200419_17581565.jpg

img20200419_17585853.jpg

Alright, that's a wrap on THIS particular thread.  I'll likely kick off a new one sometime next weekend with a few raw books (including that FF 39), so stay tuned.

Thanks once more to all who had a look, and a little extra bonus thanks to all the buyers!  :banana: