• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does Anyone Know if CGC Will Close?
4 4

568 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, god503 said:

makes sense since the virus STARTED in animals.

Specifically Bats. Bats are a reservoir for viruses and have an incredibly hardy immune system which makes them almost invincible to them. Scientists reckon there are viruses that Bats carry which have never seen the light of day as yet in the human world. God help us when that happens.

The great irony being Bats are one of the most protected species on the planet.

In the UK nothing but nothing can interfere with Bats. If they take up residence in anyone's domicile...you're out but good, until and unless the bats can be removed without harming them.

13 minutes ago, the blob said:

I am working at home. Litigation apparently never ends. The monsters on the other side of my cases still want discovery that my clients are not in a position to give. I guess they expect them to risk their lives to get it and can't wait until May or June and the courts are unwilling to issue a complete stay. Thankfully all of my remaining briefing deadlines are in June or later.

It's amazing how much you can do remotely.  So far it's been motion hearings, appellate arguments, and even mediations.  But, discovery is obviously much more difficult.  The courts don't want to grind to a hault, but they are going to be open to long schedules.

1 minute ago, G G ® said:

Specifically Bats. Bats are a reservoir for viruses and have an incredibly hardy immune system which makes them almost invincible to them. Scientists reckon there are viruses that Bats carry which have never seen the light of day as yet in the human world. God help us when that happens.

In the UK nothing but nothing can interfere with Bats. If they take up residence in anyone's domicile...you're out but good, until and unless the bats can be removed without harming them.

and 99.9% of the population dont eat them.... stupid .01%

2 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

The fact that the tiger tested positive for COVID-19 isn't "funny" to me.

It is interesting, though.

Then why include “:baiting:“ in your post?  Why make light of this new information that animals can get the virus?   I have a dog, and would hate to see him suffer from this virus.

I understand that there is a direct correlation between your idiotic stance & the number of new notifications you receive in your inbox, but maybe you should think a bit before continuing down this path.  

Who knows, maybe members here will start refusing to deal with you because of it.(shrug)

2 minutes ago, G G ® said:

Let's hope that this pandemic deters people from eating bats in the future.

So, what happened? Either COVID-19 in bats wasn't contractible by humans, and it evolved when Patient 0 ate one with it, or bats never cross-contaminated air/surface often occupied/touched by humans?

I think this all proves that Batman's chiroptophobia is legitimate.

3 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

Then why include “:baiting:“ in your post?  Why make light of this new information that animals can get the virus?   I have a dog, and would hate to see him suffer from this virus.

I understand that there is a direct correlation between your idiotic stance & the number of new notifications you receive in your inbox, but maybe you should think a bit before continuing down this path.  

Who knows, maybe members here will start refusing to deal with you because of it.(shrug)

I shared information and now you're attacking me for it? Take a deep breath, dude. There's no good reason to spin this over a disagreement.

I shared information and now you're attacking me for it? Take a deep breath, dude. There's no good reason to spin this over a disagreement.

:kidaround:

3 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

That was far from an attack :gossip:

6 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

That was far from an attack :gossip:

Your stance is  as "idiotic" as mine. It depends on who values what and to what degree. They're called opinions. Attacking mine by way of name-calling just makes it seem like you cannot defend yours. It has nothing to do with attention, as I have clearly stated before.

I didn't "LOL" or anything after the hyperlink. Suggesting or implying that others won't do business with me because of my ability to have free thought is entirely irrelevant. My business conduct is nothing short of excellent.

Allowing emotion to cloud your judgment is in poor taste IMO. 2c

Edited by theCapraAegagrus
Clarification.

1 minute ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Your stance is  as "idiotic" as mine. It depends on who values what and to what degree. They're called opinions. Attacking mine just makes it seem like you cannot defend yours. It has nothing to do with attention, as I have clearly stated before.

In my case they just insult you back and THEN complain to the mods how hurt they were when i answered back...  rantrant right chucky?

1 minute ago, god503 said:

In my case they just insult you back and THEN complain to the mods how hurt they were when i answered back...  rantrant right chucky?

220px-Chuck_E._Cheese_animatronic,_Lagun

???

I don't think s/he's baiting me - rather simply allowing emotion to cloud filter/judgment. Can't tackle the truth if you slap false labels (attention-seeking, idiotic, etc) on it and ignore it.

"Ignorance is bliss" as some would say. I can agree to disagree. Could be jealousy of those without fear. I won't assume that of them, though. They have their own morals and opinions that I will not dictate for them.

???

I don't think s/he's baiting me - rather simply allowing emotion to cloud filter/judgment. Can't tackle the truth if you slap false labels (attention-seeking, idiotic, etc) on it and ignore it.

"Ignorance is bliss" as some would say. I can agree to disagree. Could be jealousy of those without fear. I won't assume that of them, though. They have their own morals and opinions that I will not dictate for them.

lol  some one on the forum  thats his name and part of his sig.  he got triggered.  got a 5 pointer from it.  AFTER he called me a russian bot AND made fun of all americans...  EVEN THOUGH HE IS FROM INDIANA

Edited by god503

2 minutes ago, god503 said:

lol  some one on the forum  thats his name and part of his sig.  he got triggered.  got a 5 pointer from it.  AFTER he called me a russian bot AND made fun of all americans...  EVEN THOUGH HE IS FROM INDIANA

You or him? Not that this is relevant. lol

4 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

???

Too funny.

Yup.  You got me.  I’m jealous of your courage.

On 4/3/2020 at 3:20 PM, Robot Man said:

Stay well, healthy and as happy as you can!

You're a good person, Robot Man. :)

And just so you know, I think CGC may actually be caught up on every tier right now. It's a great time to submit if you can afford to. Unfortunately, I just spent my monthly comic budget on 8 cans of Lysol spray...   :whistle: