• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Octoberfest IV: gold, silver, bronze! Keys and not keys! High grade, low grade, no grade! 400+ books! (US SHIPPING ONLY)
12 12

1,250 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, Axmen said:

Its harder to get a comic here than a roll of toilet paper at Safeway

I laugh because this is actually pretty tame compared to years gone by.  I remember one of October sales a few years go where Nik kept winning books in a matter of seconds.  There was regularly 6 or 7 takes on any key books.  

7 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

I laugh because this is actually pretty tame compared to years gone by.  I remember one of October sales a few years go where Nik kept winning books in a matter of seconds.  There was regularly 6 or 7 takes on any key books.  

I remember the last couple years. It would easily be 6 to 7 if not more takes on key books. Even non key books got 3-6 takes. October sales threads are great as they are filled with lots of good books and great prices. I'm always glad I can grab a few things here and fill some holes in the collection myself. 

Sweet amazing books, so fast sold by the damn “takes” ... why do I have to work today...? :frustrated:

to put my thought ... My middle finger bit by my teeth and flipped up ... FU my work at wrong time! 

will come back on my lunch break if I can find some crumbs ... xD

23 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

It's also being held on a weekday during working hours.