• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Octoberfest IV: gold, silver, bronze! Keys and not keys! High grade, low grade, no grade! 400+ books! (US SHIPPING ONLY)
12 12

1,250 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

The nice thing about october's threads is that even the books that don't sell instantly will sell before the thread is done; if you wait long enough, someone will save you hundreds of dollars by buying the book you keep going back to and looking at. I'm up $500 so far!

:applause:

6 minutes ago, october said:

That's it. Will try to get to PMs sometime tomorrow. 

No new listings this weekend. Will start again on Monday. 

Thanks for looking/buying. 

Darn it!!!

Two days and didn't get to the ONE book I was waiting on......

Thanks for the heads up about the weekend

Great thread as always.

Congrats to all the fast guns that picked up great books so far.

37 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

:slapfight:  I hate when I keep missing out on Thor and JIM high grades. Any else left yet to come later? :whistle:

I didn't realize there was so much love for Thor and JIM until this thread. They went fast! :flamed:

But then again, there are a lot of comics in threads like these that get fought over when they wouldn't even get a sniff in a different thread.

2 hours ago, october said:

Batman 7

$175

Classic cover. Filler copy. Extra staples, some brittleness, chipping that impacts story, but all pages are there. 

001 (93).jpg

I'm surprised this cover doesn't get mentioned in more "innuendo" type threads.  I mean, come on!