• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Octoberfest IV: gold, silver, bronze! Keys and not keys! High grade, low grade, no grade! 400+ books! (US SHIPPING ONLY)
12 12

1,250 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Black_Adam said:

I didn't realize there was so much love for Thor and JIM until this thread. They went fast! :flamed:

But then again, there are a lot of comics in threads like these that get fought over when they wouldn't even get a sniff in a different thread.

Only reason was because I saw 4 or 5 Thor and JIM books that could put me closer to finishing my JIM Thor run!  Oh well... there is always another October day with my luck written...

1 hour ago, comicquant said:

X-men, Thor, JIM pretty much fly when the price is right.

All titles get gobbled up in a feeding frenzy.  I've even seen Defenders sell under the right circumstances....., lol

12 hours ago, Fan Boy said:

Only reason was because I saw 4 or 5 Thor and JIM books that could put me closer to finishing my JIM Thor run!  Oh well... there is always another October day with my luck written...

That’s the beauty of finishing runs , prolonging the inevitable - once you DO finish that run , all you’re going to do is start another new one ... cmon man , the addiction is REAL  :$

7 hours ago, bb8 said:
8 hours ago, lizards2 said:

All titles get gobbled up in a feeding frenzy.  I've even seen Defenders sell under the right circumstances....., lol

Because they’re not poopy DC.

True dat.  There has been a dearth of DC this go around.

1 hour ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

That’s the beauty of finishing runs , prolonging the inevitable - once you DO finish that run , all you’re going to do is start another new one ... cmon man , the addiction is REAL  :$

Tell me about that, my friend ... I’ve lived with this addiction from day one when I started my comic book collection for years since. :grin:

2 minutes ago, october said:
40 minutes ago, goldust40 said:

Any Tomahawk 116s???

I think it's a 7.0 maybe? Which is pretty nice for that one. Never did find a NM range copy.

Hen's teeth in that grade.