• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Octoberfest IV: gold, silver, bronze! Keys and not keys! High grade, low grade, no grade! 400+ books! (US SHIPPING ONLY)
12 12

1,250 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

I doubt anyone has lower speeds than this (I'm lucky I win anything!) ... just did a speed test!

SpeedTest.JPG

xD Pretty certain mine is lower than that. I live out in the sticks, miles from an exchange, before fibre I was getting d/l speeds of 300kbps. zzz

Just now, Harry Lime said:

xD Pretty certain mine is lower than that. I live out in the sticks, miles from an exchange, before fibre I was getting d/l speeds of 300kbps. zzz

Yes, before Fibre!! My mother-in-law is mocking me because she has Fibre (and not just in her morning cereal) ... mocked by my mo-in-law!!! :facepalm:

Yawn....., What did I miss?

I had dreams of going to a shopping mall with Buscema Avengers to buy Metamucil...…, :eek: 

3 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Yes, before Fibre!! My mother-in-law is mocking me because she has Fibre (and not just in her morning cereal) ... mocked by my mo-in-law!!! :facepalm:

Catbag.jpg