• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Octoberfest IV: gold, silver, bronze! Keys and not keys! High grade, low grade, no grade! 400+ books! (US SHIPPING ONLY)
12 12

1,250 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, gunsmokin said:
13 minutes ago, Harry Lime said:

That's great but I ain't into Tomahawks or poopy DC's. :nyah:

No but @golddust40 is

It was just an in-joke between me and October - a long time ago the Bethlehem copy of Tomahawk 116 came up on eBay and I nabbed it just before he was going to (I still have it, for what it's worth, and it's a VFN+).

Not in the running for Adams cover Tomahawks, as I have them all, but they are things to treasure.

Edited by goldust40

7 minutes ago, goldust40 said:

It was just an in-joke between me and October - a long time ago the Bethlehem copy of Tomahawk 116 came up on eBay and I nabbed it just before he was going to (I still have it, for what it's worth, and it's a VFN+).

Not in the running for Adams cover Tomahawks, as I have them all, but they are things to treasure.

Completely forgot about that, which isn't shocking. My brain is still clogged with undergrad bong resin and malted hops.

That was a great buy.

1 minute ago, october said:

Completely forgot about that, which isn't shocking. My brain is still clogged with undergrad bong resin and malted hops.

lol

And I had my moments back in the day. I was Cav before Cav (according to a few old-timer boardies).

Edited by goldust40

1 minute ago, goldust40 said:

lol

And I had my moments back in the day. I was Cav before Cav.

I remember fighting for stuff in Foolkiller and Flaming Telepath threads. Long time ago now, which is crazy. 

I remember fighting for stuff in Foolkiller and Flaming Telepath threads. Long time ago now, which is crazy. 

It is scary how long we've been here. For what it's worth, it's still my home as far as the net is concerned.

Edited by goldust40

1 minute ago, JollyComics said:
4 minutes ago, goldust40 said:

lol

And I had my moments back in the day. I was Cav before Cav (according to a few old-timer boardies).

Before Takeabot?

...a long time ago...in a galaxy far, far away....

1 minute ago, JollyComics said:
3 minutes ago, goldust40 said:

Before Takeabot?

Yep. I was the bot before takebot.

In order to compete with the master F5er I'll need a faster machine and never sleep. 

That said, folks here often remarked that I'd be up until 3AM GMT buying books.

Just now, october said:

I did get sweet revenge for the bitter TH 116 loss though. 

Still have this one...

001 (163).jpg

I can't remember the background of that book but I don't mind hearing it.

In the end I have to doff my cap to you as you generally did considerably better than I did (although I didn't do badly considering I'm in the wrong country for this hobby of ours).

9 minutes ago, goldust40 said:

I can't remember the background of that book but I don't mind hearing it.

Bought it from you during a weak moment on your part. 

I've had a few of those, on this forum, over the years. Including ones it appears I've forgotten about. Pass the resin. lol