• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Octoberfest IV: gold, silver, bronze! Keys and not keys! High grade, low grade, no grade! 400+ books! (US SHIPPING ONLY)
12 12

1,250 posts in this topic

Spotlight 5 (copy 2)

6.5? (Q)?

$450

Nice copy, but you can see that there are four staples. All four appear correct and all four are attached at the cover and at the centerfold. Production maybe? If two were added later, they serve no purpose. 

spotlight 5 2.jpg

3 hours ago, october said:

Ok, that's all for today. That's also all of the golden and atomic age comics for the thread. 

Tomorrow: 75-100 keys and high grade OO Marvel silver age. 

May have taken all my shots too early.....Dang!

3 hours ago, october said:

Ok, that's all for today. That's also all of the golden and atomic age comics for the thread. 

Tomorrow: 75-100 keys and high grade OO Marvel silver age. 

As a Canadian this makes me sad 

But happy for the rest of you!

17 minutes ago, comicquant said:
1 hour ago, pickycollector said:

8h00 AM or PM? ET?

Wednesday night at 8:00 PM PST

Canuckle-head time?!? :makepoint: 

1 minute ago, BuscemasAvengers said:
52 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Canuckle-head time?!? :makepoint: 

:sumo::sumo::sumo::sumo::sumo:

I thought you would have been given your warm milk and put down by this late hour.....,?!?

9 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Thought I saw a red ghost this morning ... hm

I just watched a red ghost this afternoon and then out of the blue came some great apes followed by a real hot head, a professorial looking fellow with grey temples that looked like they'd been there forever and Dwayne Johnson. There might have been a fourth person, I thought I heard a woman's footsteps but I never saw anyone. :preach: