• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Masks!

37 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, nochips said:

My spouse is handy with a sewing machine and she made a mask for me yesterday. I know it's not the special N95 mask, but the idea is to keep me and others safe.  I am going to ask her to make a few more in different material that is comic related. If you know someone who can sew ask them to make you one too....

mask.jpg

Is this what is to become of underoos ? 

2 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Is this what is to become of underoos ? 

Is there a crossover potential between the shoe-sniffers and the panty-sniffers?  hm

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

Is there a crossover potential between the shoe-sniffers and the panty-sniffers?  hm

yikes.

what was the post on the boards the other day about a used panties vending dispenser in japan or something? i am still wondering if that is serious. yuk.

2 minutes ago, wilbil said:
5 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

yikes.

what was the post on the boards the other day about a used panties vending dispenser in japan or something? i am still wondering if that is serious. yuk.

I'm sure Buzzetta ships a lot of his smelly, used sneakers to Japan.

2 hours ago, lizards2 said:

I'm sure Buzzetta ships a lot of his smelly, used sneakers to Japan.

People are currently using my old sneakers in California, Florida, and I am not making this up, Kentucky.

I have an n95 I had in the basement (still in plastic) I did not use for a wood sanding project that I have been wearing. As I only go to places like the store once or so a week I give it time to self clean in between wearings. But this may now change as they want us to wear one when outside even when you aren't near anyone.

9 minutes ago, AcesN8s said:

I never see myself wearing a mask outdoors as that's not the world I want to live in however if someone made a Captain America themed mask I might consider it hm

I agree the outside part is nuts. I guess this is from the research that says in some hypothetical scenario covid19 can float in the air a while, so someone 100 yards away can sneeze, it shoots 27 feet, suspends in air for a while, and then you walk into it. Also, sometimes its hard to force others to distance from you. I found myself walking in the street a bunch yesterday.

28 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

People are currently using my old sneakers in California, Florida, and I am not making this up, Kentucky.

Heck, they as well as vintage clothes, Levi’s and old concert and car shirts and jackets were big business at the flea markets here a couple of months ago. A lot of them went to Japan. Man, I miss flea markets...:sorry:

32 minutes ago, AcesN8s said:

I never see myself wearing a mask outdoors as that's not the world I want to live in however if someone made a Captain America themed mask I might consider it hm

I don’t know where you live, but if you don’t you might not have to worry about it...

Get creative and have some fun with it. I’ve seen a lot of people here come up with some novel ideas.