• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do you close one of your own threads.
2 2

29 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, masterlogan2000 said:

Once you post on a public forum, the thread is no longer your own.  You therefore have no ability to close it yourself, though you can message moderators and plead with them to close it for you.

The exception is that you can Close down and lock your own sales thread in the Comics Market section.

Actually that's where the thread is and I still can't figure it out.  :/

5 minutes ago, Ride the Tiger said:

Actually that's where the thread is and I still can't figure it out.  :/

Towards the top right, there should be a marked as sold icon.  Click on it.  You can also open it back up by clicking on it again. (mark as unsold)

19 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

Towards the top right, there should be a marked as sold icon.  Click on it.  You can also open it back up by clicking on it again. (mark as unsold)

I notice alot of threads where people just put the word "Closed" in the title but yet the thread is still open. Maybe this function is not available on cell phone???? I'm not seeing that sold icon anywhere. 

3 minutes ago, Ride the Tiger said:

I notice alot of threads where people just put the word "Closed" in the title but yet the thread is still open. Maybe this function is not available on cell phone???? I'm not seeing that sold icon anywhere. 

Someone else had a problem viewing the icon on a cell phone.  

8 minutes ago, oldmilwaukee6er said:

Are you trying to get pernts off a dangleberry?

Are we playing that?

lol 

Right now we discovered that my boss used another employee's log in to creep on a meeting to see how they were speaking of them. So pathetic... 

I need rest right now and either need a nap or a handgun.... since the handguns are not easily obtained right now... I am going to go with the nap

Speaking of guns..... I live in Illinois where you have a 3 day on all handguns while the state does a background check on you and make sure yer not wacko. I've been waiting over 2 weeks due to the volume of sales. Crazy times.

8 minutes ago, Ride the Tiger said:

Speaking of guns..... I live in Illinois where you have a 3 day on all handguns while the state does a background check on you and make sure yer not wacko. I've been waiting over 2 weeks due to the volume of sales. Crazy times.

Hasn't Ilinois heard of that newfangled device that can perform searches in microseconds? (shrug)