• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who Remembers This
1 1

15 posts in this topic

Im not sure what he paid for it but he use to have a comic shop back in the day under the name of Fantazia. Back then he had a reputation of selling restored books as unrestored as he had trouble understanding the meaning 'guaranteed unrestored.' Its a pity some of the old forum members arent around because somehow they use to find out who the winning bidders were and warn them and 10 times out of 10 the books would come back as restored. Hope the winning bidder of this book didnt get burned.  

Seriously doubt this was an apparent 9.6 as even his restored(non-disclosed of course) was always overgraded. Every time i see i book that has slight colour touch/trimmed for sale i always wonder if that was his book. Dont forget he use to have a shop called Fantazia in the 90's and IF he is not around anymore he has probably managed to off load them all on to unsuspecting collectors. I remember 1 forum member leaving negative feedback for him and he got absolutely bombarded with obscene emails that in the end he decided to retract it. I know a lot of people who lost a lot of money dealing with him. He is definitely the WORST scumbag to have existed in this hobby we all love.

1 hour ago, Justin Case said:

Seriously doubt this was an apparent 9.6 as even his restored(non-disclosed of course) was always overgraded. Every time i see i book that has slight colour touch/trimmed for sale i always wonder if that was his book. Dont forget he use to have a shop called Fantazia in the 90's and IF he is not around anymore he has probably managed to off load them all on to unsuspecting collectors. I remember 1 forum member leaving negative feedback for him and he got absolutely bombarded with obscene emails that in the end he decided to retract it. I know a lot of people who lost a lot of money dealing with him. He is definitely the WORST scumbag to have existed in this hobby we all love.

Oh yeah! He made alot dough for the massive amounts of steroids he had to buy.

15 hours ago, Always Pub Time said:

Yes well done how did you manage to work out that was him? I cant actually believe this is still going on. Wasnt there a lawyer on his case trying to stop him and what was the outcome?