• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics General - Stuck in the House: AMA Buzzetta
5 5

486 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

Raccoons... Where I am there are too many racoons... I am not putting anything out right now.  My cat loving friends actually warned me not to.

You should never feed strays but if you are trying to coax cat into home that is fine.  My GF had neighbor that fed strays.  They multiplied until she had about 20 grey cats in her back yard.  One cat had sickly kittens I took the box over and knocked on her door to present her with them.  She said oh those cats are not mine I just feed them.  I informed her if you feed a cat, they are yours.

I already know your name so suck it.

My other question is how does Bobby Flay keep winning on "Beat Bobby Flay"?

xoxo

greggy

Just now, BlowUpTheMoon said:

:sumo:

On the Office?  How DID They get that table in and out of that room?  

Conference via video conferencing... - mind numbing events that are hurting my brain lol 

4 minutes ago, greggy said:

I already know your name so suck it.

My other question is how does Bobby Flay keep winning on "Beat Bobby Flay"?

xoxo

greggy

You are actually very attentive to detail.  I noticed that the first time we met face to face. 

Most likely it is a show like Pawn Stars where everything is staged.  They probably pick people that are interesting enough to watch but not good enough to win.

I mostly enjoy watching Ramsay though, not so much in the cooking challenge shows but I do watch his youtube videos and his instructional videos on Amazon and can honestly say that I learned a thing or two in the kitchen from Gordon. 

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I mostly enjoy watching Ramsay though, not so much in the cooking challenge shows but I do watch his youtube videos and his instructional videos on Amazon and can honestly say that I learned a thing or two in the kitchen from Gordon. 

Chef Ramsey is apparently the only chef on earth that can cook a well done steak.  He had a challenge once and every single chef failed.  Bloody inside.  I can confirm if you order a steak at a restaurant 'extra extra well done', it shall come back bloody.

9 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

What is your Ebay username?

I want to check out your stash

And IG so I can follow you, but not literally...that is creepy

:foryou:

Aaaaaand blocked 

Some board members are already on my instagram.  I don't believe there is much of anything about comics or any of this stuff on there. 

Edited by Buzzetta

I've been at home for the last three weeks and have another three weeks to go at the minimum.

I have been fortunate that I am getting full pay for doing nothing.

However, it seems like I haven't done any less work than normal.

What does this say about my work habits?

xoxo

greggy

7 minutes ago, greggy said:

I've been at home for the last three weeks and have another three weeks to go at the minimum.

xoxo

greggy

I don't know what to tell you.  I finally understand my girlfriend. She has worked from home for the past six or so years?  We reconnected again about three years ago.  In between times... she transitioned from working in Manhattan to working at home.  I never understood why she was so tired and didn't want to do anything on Friday nights.  Thought it was me... thought it was her daughter...  but now I get it.  I told her I get it now.   I did not even text her tonight as I fell asleep after I was 'done' and I know she has a longer day than I do so I wanted her to have time to decompress.

Working at home is draining. The demands are so much greater in a certain aspect since you are always 'on'.  

There is also no separation. 

While I hate the LIRR I appreciate it a bit.  There is an hour and a half gap between work and home.  I am happy when I am home and appreciative after working all day. 

Now with what is going on... I am already home. There is no time between work and home and the expectations are greater since "none of you have to commute."  I am doing paperwork and uploading it some nights well past midnight and at 1am in the morning.  

So... this is uncharted territory for many.  I don't think it speaks anything about your work habits to be honest. 

Edited by Buzzetta

6 minutes ago, greggy said:

xoxo

greggy

I aspire to be you

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I don't know what to tell you.  I finally understand my girlfriend. She has worked from home for the past six or so years?  We reconnected again about three years ago.  In between times... she transitioned from working in Manhattan to working at home.  I never understood why she was so tired and didn't want to do anything on Friday nights.  Thought it was me... thought it was her daughter...  but now I get it.  I told her I get it now.   I did not even text her tonight as I fell asleep after I was 'done' and I know she has a longer day than I do so I wanted her to have time to decompress.

Working at home is draining. The demands are so much greater in a certain aspect since you are always 'on'.  

There is also no separation. 

While I hate the LIRR I appreciate it a bit.  There is an hour and a half gap between work and home.  I am happy when I am home and appreciative after working all day. 

Now with what is going on... I am already home. There is no time between work and home and the expectations are greater since "none of you have to commute."  I am doing paperwork and uploading it some nights well past midnight and at 1am in the morning.  

So... this is uncharted territory for many.  I don't think it speaks anything about your work habits to be honest. 

I'm listening 

12 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Aaaaaand blocked 

Some board members are already on my instagram.  I don't believe there is much of anything about comics or any of this stuff on there. 

I use different social media outlets for different things

IG: Comics

Twitter: Nonsense

Facebook:Personal life

Messenger:Chat with friends

Telegram:Work

Whatsapp:Video chat