• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics General - Stuck in the House: AMA Buzzetta
5 5

486 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Beige said:

Is it true you have 3 testicles?

If so, do they have names?

:shy:

I only have two... and as I've been told they are about the biggest pair anyone has ever seen...

One is called "know your role."  The other one is called "shut your mouth."

lol  lol  lol lol 

41 minutes ago, Beige said:

Is it true you have 3 testicles?

If so, do they have names?

:shy:

I think I need to answer that

I used to have three, but one left to pursue his dream of being a tennis ball, last I heard he was making a pretty decent living

The other two well there names are Brigadier General Silas Price and his arch nemesis Karl Von Schlitzenstein 

It's not all fun and games at the buz residence folks-this is one night of paperwork:

Screenshot 2020-04-04 at 7.43.19 PM.png

1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:

Ok... I have about 12 x 25 gallon rubbermaid bins of Lego... this is what I currently have out.  This setup that you are interested in started out with the release of the Modular Hotel in 2007.  Since then Lego comes out with a modular house steered toward adults... I buy each one.. and the city grows by a new building every year.  Then I throw in all the Superheros and other characters to mix it up on the roof tops while the train can circle around.  

There are other Lego sets around the house.  The Lego Mustang, Death Star, and a couple of other things are in the office.   The Space Shuttle is in the guest bedroom alcove thing in the basement... things like that.   But this is what is out in the basement.   Some of the lego superheroes like the Fantastic Four are customs I bought off eBay

To be honest... if I had to choose between comics and legos it would be tough. Legos are far more relaxing than comics. 

60774044004__E1EDD49E-A605-4D6A-8A1D-F6B8F3F6CE9D.jpeg

IMG_7326.jpeg

IMG_7330.jpeg

IMG_7325.jpeg

IMG_7327.jpeg

IMG_7328.jpeg

IMG_7332.jpeg

IMG_7329.jpeg

IMG_7331.jpeg

IMG_7333.jpeg

Nice! I like you've mixed in all the fandoms to really make it your own.

Sounds like you've got plenty of hobbies to pass the time being homebound! 

8 minutes ago, oldmilwaukee6er said:

Buzz - 

Are you a sneakerhead? I see passing jokes about you reselling shoes... If so, what's your favorite silhouette / pair? 

Not really... or not really by choice. 

I find it difficult to find shoes that are comfortable so when I do find a pair of sneakers or shoes that fit and are comfortable I buy several pair... or I buy a few pairs of sneakers at once and then will not buy anything for a couple of years.   

The joke about the shoes comes from a comment about selling ANYTHING over ebay... even an old pair of ratty worn out shoes.  So I wanted to test that theory.  I am not kidding and I have published proof.... there is a market for worn out trashed sneakers, shoes and sandals.  So instead of throwing them out I put them online and people buy them. 

I don't want to know what they do with them... but hey... their money is green. 

On 4/3/2020 at 10:24 PM, Buzzetta said:

The guy that lives behind me.  I personally do not like him.  They have loud drunken weed smoking pool parties all summer long.  Nothing but trouble.  One day though last summer, I was out back doing some yardwork and my parents stopped by.  I did not hear them over the sound of the engine running and my mom was still yelling for me, "Annnnndreww"  As I turned off the engine we heard my neighbor drunkenly mimicking my mom followed by "witch" (use your imagination).  He had been obnoxious one too many times and I lost a bit of my temper. 

"Monster Trucker (Use your imagination) You gotta big Trucking mouth.  Why don't you come over this side of the fence and run your mouth.  I beat you in the Trucking head with a shovel.  At this point I had a shovel in my hand so I slapped it on the concrete.  

Silence.

"Yeah blank hole... that one"

Since then I don't have any of his daughter's boyfriends trying to sneak through my yard, he shuts up and has not bothered me since.

1 hour ago, kav said:

It's not all fun and games at the buz residence folks-this is one night of paperwork:

Screenshot 2020-04-04 at 7.43.19 PM.png

When not dealing with all that paper pushing he makes sure trouble with rowdy neighbors gets taken care of 👊🤛  

shovel or not >:(!

20200213_124947.jpg

8 minutes ago, MGsimba77 said:

When not dealing with all that paper pushing he makes sure trouble with rowdy neighbors gets taken care of 👊🤛  

shovel or not >:(!

That is not paperwork that @kav highlighted but a stack of USPS bubble mailers. 

18 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

That is not paperwork that @kav highlighted but a stack of USPS bubble mailers. 

True-Buzz aka The Shoveler (see below)-his stack of work much larger.
Mystery Men - William Macy - Shoveler - Character Profile ...

Just now, MGsimba77 said:

He's got a bit of the military style cut there going with the spikey top. Dude means business :sumo: 

Buzz dont pussyfoot around!  Vest made from USPS bubble mailers-very durable!

Shovel inscription:"Whosoever holds this shovel, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Buzz."
Miscreant neighbors flee like roaches upon the sound of Shovjolnir striking pavement!!

Edited by kav

1 hour ago, jsilverjanet said:

@Buzzetta what’s your moms favorite type of flowers?

I believe Daisies... my dad and her are together all day around the clock with what’s going on.  She might kill him.  You might have a chance.

cant sleep 😴 

37 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

cant sleep 😴 

I was just going to say, I thought you were in bed hours ago. lol

6 hours ago, VintageComics said:

I was just going to say, I thought you were in bed hours ago. lol

I have many demons...

The death of my parents at the hands of that mugger so many years ago...... wait... that's not it... 

When I had the chance to stop that robber but I didn't think it was my responsibility and then by coincidence he robbed my house and shot my... nah that's not it...

Whenever I get angry I ... wait... 

I think I just hurt my back and my neck was bothering me so much I couldn't sleep.