• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics General - Stuck in the House: AMA Buzzetta
5 5

486 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, BaronSamedi said:

Nice

Might make burritos out of them... I did buy bags of frozen fish for this... so at some point I will be doing cod or tilapia filets.  I honestly forget what I have in the freezer.   I am seriously stocked up here though and also have plenty of canned sides like beans and things like that.  I've seen pictures on my friend's facebook pages and certain aisles are empty in the grocery stores by me.   That is depressing to be honest.  You always see images like this in the news but rarely do you see it in America and never in your hometown. 

7 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Leftover pasta.  Sorry. :(   

With what is going on, I do not have anyone I am eating with and I cannot afford to waste food since you never know when you are going to be able to get another delivery.  

I also believe that there is going to eventually be a greater shutdown by me.  When I went outside to take a walk around during a break, I saw a car full of teens driving like they were off to the beach and a bunch of people hanging out on the sidewalk sitting on benches and all over each other.   People are not really listening... 

Probably a boneless pork loin at some point though this week... slow roasted... 

I'm having spaghetti..... tomato sauce this time, as I've made the families favorite of mushroom sauce the last 2 weeks in a row...

:tink:

5 minutes ago, kav said:

Buzz why dont you like bone in your pork?

I find it easier to slice and dice if I want to do something with it.   Like I said, I might make pork tacos or burritos at some point. 

Edited by Buzzetta

How would you deal with someone cutting in front of you in line?  Would it be shovel time?  Or a pithy zinger?

1 minute ago, kav said:

How would you deal with someone cutting in front of you in line?  Would it be shovel time?  Or a pithy zinger?

Depends on the person.   Usually people who are doing that these days are oblivious because they are on their phone.   I just say excuse me but I was next or I was next after them.  Usually they realize what they are doing and they go back to where they should be. 

2 minutes ago, D84 said:

What part of the country do you live in?

New York State, Long Island, Nassau County.

I believe the geographical term is, 'an hour away from the city."

Edited by Buzzetta

Just now, Buzzetta said:

Depends on the person.   Usually people who are doing that these days are oblivious because they are on their phone.   I just say excuse me but I was next or I was next after them.  Usually they realize what they are doing and they go back to where they should be. 

what if they are more belligerent as in this situation:

Just now, kav said:

what if they are more belligerent as in this situation:

We will cross that bridge when we get to it.  If the scene requires one to make a scene then make a scene. 

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

We will cross that bridge when we get to it.  If the scene requires one to make a scene then make a scene. 

I have made several scenes in my time.  One time at grocery store I blurted out can we get another checker here?  Fat dude in front said youre just going to haveto wait your turn.  I went ballistic on that guy.  One line I remember was 'you need to ease up on the ****** cheeseburgers pal'.

1 minute ago, Nick Mowitall said:

Buzz do you have an old soul?

I'll answer for Buzz-yes.  His soul has seen it all.