• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics General - Stuck in the House: AMA Buzzetta
5 5

486 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

@Buzzetta  On a scale from one to 100, how much do you like fish sticks? 

Honestly depends.   They are on the low end of the fish totem pole for me.  There are certain areas that are great for seafood and luckily the South Shore of Long Island is a great place to find some places that specialize in it.   In fact a lot of places out in Suffolk County have their own boats and pop up stands.  That's some of the freshest fish you are going to get from a 'restaurant'.  As a guy that also eats from the raw bar as well as sushi, fish sticks are pretty low on the scale for me.

6 / 100 ?

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:
6 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Honestly depends.   They are on the low end of the fish totem pole for me.  There are certain areas that are great for seafood and luckily the South Shore of Long Island is a great place to find some places that specialize in it.   In fact a lot of places out in Suffolk County have their own boats and pop up stands.  That's some of the freshest fish you are going to get from a 'restaurant'.  As a guy that also eats from the raw bar as well as sushi, fish sticks are pretty low on the scale for me.

6 / 100 ?

Follow up question:  How many fish sticks could you fit in your mouth? 

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

6 / 100 ?

Shark is the most delicious fish to me-would you like shark sticks?  Or alligator-also delicious.  These are 2 creatures that eat us so its only fair we eat them back.

13 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Follow up question:  How many fish sticks could you fit in your mouth? 

I just stuck all ten fingers into my mouth pretty easily.  So I would guess at least ten. 

Now I am panicking because I dropped off a package at the post office and I am second guessing myself if I washed my hands when I got back. 

Pretty sure I did. 

23 minutes ago, kav said:

Shark is the most delicious fish to me-would you like shark sticks?  Or alligator-also delicious.  These are 2 creatures that eat us so its only fair we eat them back.

I have eaten shark.  I have also eaten alligator.   The place I go to has alligator usually serves it with a mango habanero salsa. 

Edited by Buzzetta

18 minutes ago, Nick Mowitall said:

Buzz what is the average air speed velocity of a laden swallow?

C'mon Stu... ask me a real question.  Unless it is McKnowitall... Then that is just sad considering that you got yourself banned on two comic book forums. 

7 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I just stuck all ten fingers into my mouth pretty easily. 

as soon as I read this i was like omg

Just now, comics4all said:

Buzz.

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

this question was inevitable much like thanos.

15 minutes ago, comics4all said:

Buzz.

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck would chuck, as a woodchuck could chuck wood

@kav has determined they do chuck!

1 hour ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

They’re great.  Although, here in the UK we call them fish fingers.  I went years without eating them, until I found some with a gluten-free coating. The search still goes on for gluten-free battered cod, though.  Greatly missed.  Ratings: fish fingers - 60, battered cod - 100.

Edited by Ken Aldred

4 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

They’re great.  Although, here in the UK we call them fish fingers.  I went years without eating them, until I found some with a gluten-free coating. The search still goes on for gluten-free battered cod, though.  Greatly missed.  Ratings: fish fingers - 60, battered cod - 100.

Why do they call potato chips crisps and a car trunk a 'boot' for god sakes??????

6 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

@Buzzetta seriously? Wth?

An F'n bird just carrped on my phone!

Not in a million years would I have thunk it! :sumo:

Am I now patient zero?

tenor.gif

Guess I should have realized when I cut down the 1 tree, the other tree is all that's left... right above my bench...

Sigh stupid BIRD!!!

20200406_184406.jpg

20200406_184343.jpg

8 minutes ago, kav said:

Why do they call potato chips crisps and a car trunk a 'boot' for god sakes??????

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Guess I should have realized when I cut down the 1 tree, the other tree is all that's left... right above my bench...

Sigh stupid BIRD!!!

20200406_184406.jpg

20200406_184343.jpg

This is not a sentence