• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Closing in 24 Hours Offers welcome PULPS, GOLD, SILVER CGC SLABS , Avengers Swamp Thing
2 2

75 posts in this topic

Curious why do you make insurance requireD to be paid by buyer?  Correct me if I’m wrong, is it not the sellers responsibility to get the book safely in the condition described to the buyer?  Hence, the seller is the one who chooses wether or not to insure the book as it is their risk wether to insure or not if the package arrives safely.  

Buy anything off the net, for example a coat from LL Bean.  If it comes damaged, it’s on LL Bean.  

11 hours ago, Bluemedgroup said:

Curious why do you make insurance requireD to be paid by buyer?  Correct me if I’m wrong, is it not the sellers responsibility to get the book safely in the condition described to the buyer?  Hence, the seller is the one who chooses wether or not to insure the book as it is their risk wether to insure or not if the package arrives safely.  

Buy anything off the net, for example a coat from LL Bean.  If it comes damaged, it’s on LL Bean.  

The seller can ask this, it's his book and terms. 

Comparing a JIM #83 to a coat from LL Bean is apples and oranges. LL Bean probably has 1000 of the same coat in stock.

Just my 2cents :insane:

18 hours ago, Bluemedgroup said:

Shipping is free on those two.  Insurance is additional.  I'm not LL Bean I am Jay Dee Comics.  I'm better looking

On 4/10/2020 at 10:48 PM, Bluemedgroup said:

PM your concerns to the seller. 

Public posts of this nature are considered "threadkrapping" and this is heavily frowned upon. 

The seller can make his or her terms as long as they are in accordance with board rules. 

You are more than welcome to shop elsewhere if you don't like the terms.