• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Membership credit at checkout?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys first time poster here. I upgrade my account back in December but since it doesn’t look like I’ll be seeing CBC at any cons I decided I would send stuff in. 

here’s the problem I have the $150 credit, does that come off the total at checkout? My checkout is at $300 but no mention of the $150 credit. 

any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

You will get credit.  It takes the system some time to update, like a week.  It's been an ongoing situation, confuses most people, understandably.  If you are using a check, just deduct the $150 from your check total.  If less than $150 in grading fees, don't send any payment - it'll get straightened out.  Just a note maybe.  In any situation, provide payment info and it will work out.  There should be something right on the page where you sign up that this will occur, but it's one of life's impossibilities, I guess.

I recently got my first shipment back from getting my first membership.  It seems that the credit is only good for the line item of grading.  This means they will not apply it towards any work done under the CCS banner.  I have been waiting a week to hear back about this next issue, but it appears they will not apply it towards shipping charges either.  I don't know how it is that we are in 2020, they are taking orders over the internet, and they can't tell you what your bill is and why before you ship.