• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Professor Chaos So unprofessional

140 posts in this topic

I have been a long time member here at CGC but have never bought a book on the forum untill Thursday. I agreed to the sellers terms and sent payment. Today I notice that the money has been refunded and I contacted Professor Chaos and he notified me that the deal was off. Is there anything that can be done about this. It’s so unprofessional. 

According to him this why he is backing out. “No sale. Dont resend. Give it a month 9.0s will sell for 1400 or 1500. Because paypal and ebay are a mess right now. They dont even have phone support. Its too easy for sellers to get screwed right now. Like i said prices are dropping fast. You get one much cheaper “

link to sale: 

Ok lets air our dirty laundry in public.

Yes I decided not to sell it to you and I refunded your money 100% the next day. What would you like to happen now?

Would you like the police to come to my house and force me to sell a comic to you? I explained to you personally why I chose not to proceed with you on this. So now you feel the need to trash me in public? And no comicdonna nobody offered me more money. And now you're posting private messages on the board? 

Who's being unprofessional? Who's being immature about this? I was trying to be nice to you about it but now that you've done this, here is the main reason I decided not to sell to you:

You wanted me to ship it to an address different than whats on your paypal account. And I explained why that can't be done in a very "professional" manner.

This is a 1,700 dollar comic. I can't do that. I don't know you.  Nobody would do that. This has to go to where you live so YOU can sign for it so paypal will release my funds and not screw me which they have been known to do many of us.

I'm not selling this comic to you. That is my decision. I owe you nothing. You are out no money just a little of your time as am I. Let it go.

And by the way I had to text you because once again you were unprofessional and did not notify me that the deal was off and I was hear waiting for my package to be sent. I’m guessing if I wouldn’t of texted you I would still be waiting.

What I do know is I agreed to his terms. I paid the man his money. I asked if The item could be shipped to my new address he said no and I replied no problem ship it to the PayPal address. Next day no notice deal is off. To be honest if I knew that was his big issue I would have picked up the item he doesn’t live that far from me in NJ. Only reason I post is that it frustrating when these kids don’t follow through and think it’s ok. He didn’t even try to communicate with me about the deal being off. He keeps saying “let it go” but that because this is all his doing I did my part.

32 minutes ago, OdinsSecrets said:

Is this a nomination for the PL or just a general complaint? (shrug)

What he said.. 

If you feel strongly about this sale gone wrong you can Nominate someone to the "Probation List.

32 minutes ago, OdinsSecrets said:

Is this a nomination for the PL or just a general complaint? (shrug)

I don’t know this hasn’t been a good first experience for me. I don’t know if this is business as usual here.

1 minute ago, J2dac said:

What I do know is I agreed to his terms. I paid the man his money. I asked if The item could be shipped to my new address he said no and I replied no problem ship it to the PayPal address. Next day no notice deal is off. To be honest if I knew that was his big issue I would have picked up the item he doesn’t live that far from me in NJ. Only reason I post is that it frustrating when these kids don’t follow through and think it’s ok. He didn’t even try to communicate with me about the deal being off. He keeps saying “let it go” but that because this is all his doing I did my part.

How much money did you send for the book?