• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Various GA / SA / BA Comics for sale - Mostly raw - some CGC - All priced to sell
23 23

772 posts in this topic

Shipping: Certified books, shipping is included FREE within North America, ROW we split it. Raw books, include $10 for shipping within North America. ROW I will split with interested parties.

Who wins: Time stamp seals the deal as to who wins regardless of the form of communication (including PM, in the thread, text or phone conversation). A negotiation is not a deal until both sides have agreed on terms.

If there is an unconditional :takeit: posted (or communicated) it will trump all negotiations unless we have already both agreed to terms before the :takeit: was posted. In that case, the :takeit: will have been in vain. Except that it will give you street cred and look cool to passers by.

No House Of Shame or Probationary members or any others of ill repute.

Returns: I am considered a very good grader among my peers ( Here is a link to my kudos thread ) but since even CGC is inconsistent I will not guarantee a CGC grade. I will guarantee to be within one grade increment in either direction - so if I am calling the book a 9.4 it could go 9.2 or 9.6. If it falls outside of those parameters (and it does happen that they go in both directions), I will offer a refund. But I don't expect anyone to complain if I undergraded it. :devil:

I will accept returns if item is otherwise not as described. Consider all books pressed.

Pricing: I try to price books close to fair market value. I am open to offers but it's not very likely I'm going to be accepting offers at 30% off fair market value.

Edited by VintageComics

Some slight revisions to the rules above

As I announced last week, I plan to post a selling thread with a lot of raw books. Many of these books were going to go to CGC, some were just sitting waiting for a sales thread like this. There will be some keys, lots of run books, mostly high grade but also plenty of low and mid grade affordable. A little bit of stuff  for everyone. I don't think there will be any really expensive books (I don't think there's anything over a few $100 although there are many VERY NICE books) so every thing will be affordable.

I will throw in free shipping on anything over $200 and it will cost $10 to ship on orders under $200.

I have 100's of books to list so I well get to them as I can.

Everything will be priced very fairly and to sell.

I will grade all of my books tight. I'm well known as a tight grader among the hobby but if there is any question, I will choose the lower grade. You will not be disappointed.

All returns will be free of charge to you and I will pay return shipping if you are not satisfied.

If you slab a book and it does not come in the grade I listed it at, I will pay for all costs including the grading fee. Of course, I don't expect you to return it if it grades higher. ;)

Edited by VintageComics

This is what is currently left in the thread (scans are in the thread)

I likely won't have another batch for a few days. Either the middle or the end of the week.

You can either follow this thread or follow my Profile to get notified when I start selling again.

Thanks to all for looking!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by VintageComics

Reserved spot

Amazing Adventures #11 9.0 VF/NM (1972) Asking $225

Amazing Spider-man #361 9.6 NM+ Asking $110

Astonishing #4 7.0 F/VF SA - small amount of color touch on front cover Asking $700

AVengers #13 VF 8.0  Asking $125

Avengers #63 9.4 NM  Asking $100

Captain Marvel #33 9.2 NM-  Asking $75

Captain Marvel #34 9.2 NM- Asking $40

Daredevil #15 8.5 VF+ Asking $60

Daredevil #158 9.4 NM Asking $125 (Copy B)

Detective Comics #478 9.8 NM/M Asking $150

DC 100 Page Super Spectacular #4 9.0 VF/NM Asking $375

Eternals #1 9.6 NM+ Asking $225

G.I. Combat #83 VF 8.0 Asking $400

Green Lantern #89 9.4 NM Asking $150

Incredible Hulk #182 8.5 VF+ Askign $200

Inhumans #1 9.8 NM/M Asking $225

Iron Fist #14 9.2 NM- Asking $350

Iron Man #128 9.4 NM Asking $100

Kamandi #1 9.6 NM+ Asking $125

Marvel Feature #12 9.6 NM+ Asking $75 (Copy B)

Nova #1 9.0 VF/NM Asking $75

Popular Comics #94 9.2 NM- Asking $150

Punisher Limited #1 9.6 NM+ Asking $100

Superboy #86 7.0 F/VF Asking $70

Special Marvel Edition #15 5.0 VG/F Asking $125

Tales To Astonish #80 9.2 NM- Asking $85

Thor #140 9.4 NM Asking $125

Thor #169 9.2 NM- Asking $200

X-men #266 9.6 NM+ Asking $125

Edited by VintageComics

27 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Was this supposed to happen tonight?

Sorry, I got sidetracked.

Yes, right now.

4 minutes ago, VintageComics said:

Sorry, I got sidetracked.

Yes, right now.

Do tell.

Avengers #58 7.0 F/VF - Vision origin

Asking $50 SOLD!

Avengers 58 7_0 A.jpg

Avengers 58 7_0 B.jpg

Edited by VintageComics

Just now, William-James88 said:

You're right, those are some nice prices. When you say you got GA, is any of that from Fawcett?

Sorry, no Fawcett this time around.

Brave And The Bold #60 7.5 VF- Teen Titans app 1st app New Wonder Girl - the back cover on this book is blinding white. Like snow. You won't believe it when you see it.

Asking $300 SOLD!

Brave and the Bold 60 7_5.jpg

Edited by VintageComics