• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Various GA / SA / BA Comics for sale - Mostly raw - some CGC - All priced to sell
23 23

772 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, VintageComics said:

Marvel Team-Up #1 8.5 VF+ (I think I bought it as a 9.0 off the chat forum - there is a little bit of tanning along the spine on the F+B covers)

Asking $75

1754960416_MarvelTeam-up18_5.thumb.jpg.e74be0ed55da389c8e5e0a26dddb85ba.jpg

:takeit:

14 minutes ago, Black_Adam said:

Any more comics today @VintageComics?

I just revised everything and put an update in my 3rd post in the thread.

I don't plan to do any selling today but the best way to know is to follow this thread or follow my profile.

Likely middle of the week at the soonest, unless something changes.

1 hour ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

I betcha Jolly says that to all the Canadians on here ...

Even I joked around, I didn't know all Canadians are Amethyst fans. Ok let me see....

I have one full run of Amethyst Princess of Gemworld - Nearly all are NM, second run - all but two except one is VG. Other run - 1985 (I think it's second series) Amethyst 1-12 but missed last three issues - All are NM.

See who is serious about my Amethyst runs.

@BuscemasAvengers

Edited by JollyComics

Hey thanks that’s an upgrade for my copy. Unfortunately I lost on the tales issue :cry:. The one that’s going to haunt me is passing on the that sharp copy of cage 2. I’m working on too many other Bronze Age runs and I wasn’t looking to start that one, but a nice raw copy like that.... But hey lets see some more 70’s Marvel on there! 

15 minutes ago, jr70 said:

Anything tonight? 

Jeff, I had every intention to but it was my daughter's birthday today and everything got pushed ahead. I  have to scan all the books yet.

I just got in.

I am going to do it tomorrow.

I'm terribly sorry everybody but just not enough time in the day today as we had some unplanned things happen (nothing serious).

Edited by VintageComics