• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Various GA / SA / BA Comics for sale - Mostly raw - some CGC - All priced to sell
23 23

772 posts in this topic

On 5/24/2020 at 5:23 PM, Erndog said:

Vacation?  In this climate?

Where to? The basement?

Mom...MEATLOAF!!

giphy.gif

On 5/24/2020 at 12:22 PM, Black_Adam said:

Been nearly a week since Roy last made an appearance on the boards, maybe he's on a vacation?  (shrug)

So, I've been here for 16 years this month with almost no problems but in the last few weeks the moderators have been on a tear.

The Coronavirus discussion in the Watercooler has been pretty heated at times and so they've been really on it lately.

In the last 3 weeks I've gotten

2 day vacation for a political post that wasn't really political.

2 day vacation for another political post that wasn't really political (people were getting strikes for posting pictures of Lysol lol )

1 week vacation for being 'contentious' - basically I replied to someone to defend myself after they've been harrassing me since time immemorial.

1 week vacation for 'masking' - I basically to the sh word, threw in a symbol instead of a vowel and placed a NUMBER at the end instead of the letter T and the mods considered it masking.

The mods have really been on a tear lately and things that used to go unnoticed seems to be getting hammered lately.

Anyway, THIS is the reason I've hardly been here.

Edited by VintageComics

To answer everyone's questions:

All books that have been paid for have been shipped (and likely received by now) unless you asked me to hold off on shipping them to add to your piles.

I have another batch of books I've been working on and will have them for sale this coming weekend. This will be the largest batch yet.

I will bump this thread with a finalized time when I have a better idea of when exactly this will be.

Many people have been asking how to do this so if you want to FOLLOW this thread to receive a notification when posting starts, this is where you do it:

Follow the thread by clicking on the red button in the circled area:

Follow.png

Edited by VintageComics

7 hours ago, VintageComics said:

Thanks, I appreciate it. :smile:

I generally try to be positive but some people really enjoy trying to make life difficult for people and sometimes I need to push back a bit.

I'll bump this thread when I have a date for fresh books, everyone!

Trust me I feel you on that....I’ve had people go at me and when I respond I get points.....I’ve scored so many points I feel like MJ around here lol......welcome back man. 

15 hours ago, vaillant said:

@VintageComics: Roy, that’s utterly bad. No, please do not desert the boards for good! We need balanced people, and we need you. :foryou:

1984 is REAL ... it’s unfortunately opinions have to fit inside of a box on a global scale and the fear that everything HAS to do with a building in the District of Columbia , but it doesn’t ... I for one am always interested in different points Roy , especial well presented ones , such as yours :idea:

On 5/25/2020 at 5:28 PM, VintageComics said:

So, I've been here for 16 years this month with almost no problems but in the last few weeks the moderators have been on a tear.

The Coronavirus discussion in the Watercooler has been pretty heated at times and so they've been really on it lately.

2 day vacation for another political post that wasn't really political (people were getting strikes for posting pictures of Lysol lol )

1 week vacation for being 'contentious' - basically I replied to someone to defend myself after they've been harrassing me since time immemorial.

1 week vacation for 'masking' - I basically to the sh word, threw in a symbol instead of a vowel and placed a NUMBER at the end instead of the letter T and the mods considered it masking.

The mods have really been on a tear lately and things that used to go unnoticed seems to be getting hammered lately.

I <3 the Mods!

3 hours ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

1984 is REAL ... it’s unfortunately opinions have to fit inside of a box on a global scale and the fear that everything HAS to do with a building in the District of Columbia , but it doesn’t ... I for one am always interested in different points Roy , especial well presented ones , such as yours :idea:

Thanks, I appreciate that. :foryou:

14 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:

I <3 the Mods!

Thanks, I appreciate that. :foryou:

4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:
21 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:

I <3 the Mods!

Encouraging Freedom from Thought since 2005!

Encouraging Freedom from VintageComics in 2020! :cloud9:

On 5/25/2020 at 3:32 PM, VintageComics said:

To answer everyone's questions:

All books that have been paid for have been shipped (and likely received by now) unless you asked me to hold off on shipping them to add to your piles.

I have another batch of books I've been working on and will have them for sale this coming weekend. This will be the largest batch yet.

I will bump this thread with a finalized time when I have a better idea of when exactly this will be.

Many people have been asking how to do this so if you want to FOLLOW this thread to receive a notification when posting starts, this is where you do it:

Follow the thread by clicking on the red button in the circled area:

Follow.png

Mobile version is slightly different with a green circle/plus icon...

11F306CF-AD11-4F64-8389-B8759D11F4EB.thumb.jpeg.bd53965bd3b0bdd7367a29c143c4f8a6.jpeg

On 5/25/2020 at 4:28 PM, VintageComics said:

Mom...MEATLOAF!!

giphy.gif

Sh#t up Roy. 

12 minutes ago, bounty_coder said:

Remember when seeing someone next Tuesday was a thing?  hm

Only when it was at Phil's...., :sorry: