• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Various GA / SA / BA Comics for sale - Mostly raw - some CGC - All priced to sell
23 23

772 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Jginsberg79 said:

I just have a few other things in xmen to prioritize. Poor asset use on my part if I grabbed it but any under 10 xmen...I kinda just want it lol.

Don't know enough about grading yet otherwise I was itching for it too...next time when I am older and hopefully wiser....

OK, gang.

Everything should be caught up and revised in this thread now. I'm going to add / modify some discounts.

Scans can be found on the appropriate pages

Group A pages 1-4

Take 25% off these remaining books

Amazing Adventures #2 7.5 VF-  Asking $350

Classics Illustrated 32 4.0 VG - Canadian edition - Matt Baker cover - Asking $20 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Group B pages 5-7

Take 25% off of these remaining books

Amazing Spider-man #187 9.8 NM/M - Asking $275

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Group C pages 8-10

Take 15% off of these remaining books

Astonishing #4 7.0 F/VF SA - small amount of color touch on front cover - basically a few dots and touches of black - there is a dot at the top and then some color touch on the horizontal line that goes through the center of the book. A gorgeous copy of a tough book that would probably be worth double what it's worth if it didn't have the color touch     Asking $700

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Group D pages 16-22

Giant-Size Doc Savage #1 NM 9.4 - Asking $65 

Pages 27 - 37

Joe Palooka Fights His Way Back #nn (1945) NMM 9.8 - Asking $400

Marvel Graphic Novel #1 NM+ 9.6 - Asking $275

Marvel Graphic Novel #4 NM 9.4 - Asking $150  

Marvel Spotlight #1 NM 9.4 Number Variant - Asking $40

Our Fighting Forces #71 VGF 5.0 - Asking $75

Sea Devils #6 VFNM 9.0 (might be an 8.5 - has some back cover gloss disruption but the book is structurally gorgeous) - Asking $100 

Walt Disney Comics and Stories #162 VFNM 9.0 - Asking $100

World's Finest #183 NM- 9.2 - Asking $75 

X-men #126 NM 9.4 - Asking $75

Edited by VintageComics

18 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Will there be more books coming in this thread, Roy?

That's it for a while, gang.

I'm going to invoice everyone up today and if you want your books shipped by tomorrow I'll need to be paid by then.

If you can't pay by tomorrow, that's fine. I just can't guarantee I'll be able to ship quickly.

I dont have as long a tenure as you (only about 8 yrs) but I certainly see the change as well.  Still... every now and again we get one of these fun threads filled with banter and great books (Dale Roberts Christmas sales every yr, octobers big sales threads, and this one).

Many thanks for the stack of books this time around Roy.  Looking forward to the next one.  

1 hour ago, Erndog said:

I dont have as long a tenure as you (only about 8 yrs) but I certainly see the change as well.  Still... every now and again we get one of these fun threads filled with banter and great books (Dale Roberts Christmas sales every yr, octobers big sales threads, and this one).

Many thanks for the stack of books this time around Roy.  Looking forward to the next one.  

I have no tenure but this is the most fun I've had buying comics since my return to the hobby after a flood. I hope my comments were all taken as intended which was joking and fun! I hope I can get to know many of you and have some fun trades, buys, advice and chatter. Thank you Roy for hosting!

Hopefully some of us younger generation members (6 years in) can bring back that special feelings! Honestly what I've learned in the last 6 years on the boards is more than what I have in the 20 years I've been collecting. I've also met some super cool people dr.love, tsp99,primetime, gator and so much more! 

1 hour ago, musicmeta said:

Yes, this sales thread was a lot of fun! Lot's of joking and funny comments.  Loved it!  Looking forward to the next "VintageComics" sales thread. 

This actually reminded me of the old Saturday night @cd4ever sales threads.  I miss that guy...., and his threads...,, :sorry: 

Edited by lizards2
and the pizz cans...., and the hi-ball breaks...,