• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jim Lee’s famous Pylocke swimsuit page from X-Men #8 up on eBay.
1 1

12 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, mtlevy1 said:

I laughed out loud when I saw the price - I like the page except the tall panel - her legs look quite odd to me

Serious question - is this page famous for being good, or famous for being bad?   

48 minutes ago, mtlevy1 said:

I laughed out loud when I saw the price - I like the page except the tall panel - her legs look quite odd to me

her legs look like scissor blades instead of legs....

Nice page. Not my favorite Jim Lee Psylocke page though. And way too expensive, although I'm not an expert on sold Jim Lee X-Men prices. But they have the offer button up too.

They have a good Jim Lee Psylocke commission I believe on auction as well.

21 hours ago, grapeape said:

Uhhh....ok....can’t blame them for trying. At auction with no reserve I would think $25-$30 K tops.

He has this one at $20,000.

460973341_psylockejimlee.jpg.fffbca59e62794b3836e2c9300513c71.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/PSYLOCKE-ORIGINAL-JIM-LEE-COMIC-ART-RARE-PUBLISHED-PINUP-INKED-X-MEN-BEAUTIFUL/112316443336?hash=item1a2694eac8:g:1xQAAOSwax5YsqDY

I love the feel of energy on the psyblade and the cyberpunk like background. I first saw this piece in a complete Jim Lee book some years ago. It gave me an idea for a commission piece.

8 hours ago, GeneticNinja said:

He has this one at $20,000.

460973341_psylockejimlee.jpg.fffbca59e62794b3836e2c9300513c71.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/PSYLOCKE-ORIGINAL-JIM-LEE-COMIC-ART-RARE-PUBLISHED-PINUP-INKED-X-MEN-BEAUTIFUL/112316443336?hash=item1a2694eac8:g:1xQAAOSwax5YsqDY

I love the feel of energy on the psyblade and the cyberpunk like background. I first saw this piece in a complete Jim Lee book some years ago. It gave me an idea for a commission piece.

I like this Commission much more than that Published X-Men Page.  

On 4/7/2020 at 9:10 AM, kbmcvay said:

I like this Commission much more than that Published X-Men Page.  

Yeah I would go for this one first myself as well.

The only Jim Lee X-Men pieces that I would even consider maybe up to $90,000 are the posters, I think there are two or three of them. Plus I think one villain poster. Or the gatefold X-Men #1 covers. I don't know if those ever sold recently nor the previous prices.