• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four 59 CGC 9.8 White Pager
1 1

12 posts in this topic

RULES:

1 ) First :takeit: wins, in thread or PM..Timestamp dictates winner.

2 ) No members in the probation list or HOS

3 ) I only ship to Canada & USA- Shipping is free to USA exact to Canada(PM for foreign countries)

4 ) I prefer PayPal as a payment method- Payment due in 3 days

5 ) Prices are in American Dollars

6 ) Returns are accepted for 14 days or 6 months if undisclosed restoration is discovered. I will pay return shipping if I make an error.

7 ) Local Pick-up is available if you live on Long Island.

Will ship fedex and boxed.

42 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Ooh, I bet that is pretty in hand. I've seen fresh copies where that yellow just sings.

I remember buying my copy of that issue from Mike Richardson at one of the Portland cons back in the 1980s - in addition to being the Publisher of Dark Horse, he also had several comic shops in the Portland area.  I was buying that copy because it was NM and just beautiful.  I go to pay for it, and Mike says, "I'll give it to you for X amount of bucks." which was about 20% off the sticker price.  I said, "no, no - I'm happy with the price."  He said, "no, no - this is a convention.  You get it for the discounted price."  Who was I to argue. (shrug)

1 hour ago, Wally's Comics said:

I have a weird reason for loving this cover...

This covers' Mr Fantastic and the Black Bolt illustrations were used as templates for so many cool toy packagings, cups, lunch boxes and posters in the 70's.

Many of these Tchotchkes were my first exposures to these characters. Like the infamous Slurpee cups that I treasure.

I would drink my slurpee, open my new Mego Spidey and read my MTU's while dreaming one day of reading the SA books of lore.

:cloud9:

Awe. Love some Mego action. This is the only one I have left that survived my childhood. Awesome book by the way!

IMG_2837.jpg

22 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

i'll take it.

Dang Billy. Now you are going to have to upgrade the rest of your run!