• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CgcinhousesigningEASTMAN&Bishopp37Ramosp42Frank&Johnsonp43 ChrisEvansp44 Ferrigno&Ottley&DragonBallp45Clayton&KatDennings&JamesTynionpg46Olsen&Battanypg47
9 9

938 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, William-James88 said:

Also, how can we check if our submission recieved a grade yet? The Bagley signing was my first time doing this with CGC.

1303015907_ScreenShot2020-09-15at5_22_10PM.thumb.png.b397d710cc351a2e28f88a6568764e2e.png

You won't be able to see your grade until it's  "Finalized / Imaged / Shipped"

Edited by Chazgee

Ok why is no one calling me silly?

Hahahahaha, I'm such a worry wart, if someone would have told me lol

I'm silly!!!

Neal Adam's and romita jr aren't limited remarks doh doh doh doh!

@onlyweaknesskryptonite you are a patient man to put up with my nonsense in this thread....

Screenshot_20200915-184239_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200915-184445_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200915-184505_Samsung Internet.jpg

30 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Ok why is no one calling me silly?

Hahahahaha, I'm such a worry wart, if someone would have told me lol

I'm silly!!!

Neal Adam's and romita jr aren't limited remarks doh doh doh doh!

@onlyweaknesskryptonite you are a patient man to put up with my nonsense in this thread....

You made it in for the Signatures and Remarks you wanted . That is all that truly matters! :banana:

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite

3 hours ago, William-James88 said:

3 hours ago, William-James88 said:

I am really curious about that Woverine 1 in 9.4. Any chance you could post a better picture in the please grade me thread so we could check why it would get that ?

I think you meant to address this to @Legion HQ

On 9/10/2020 at 4:00 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Spoiler

CGC Hosts Largest Private Signing Event Yet!

Posted on 9/10/2020

NEComicEvent_EMAIL%20(1)20200807101509258.jpg

Lookout comic fans because CGC is hosting a huge Private Signing event that brings together 18 history-making creators for one signing opportunity! This collective list represents some of the greatest-greats in the comic industry from yesterday and today, making this event the ultimate way to secure some of those hard-to-get (especially this year) signatures. In addition, comic fans will be thrilled to know that some creators are even offering Duo Signing and Remarque options to further enhance your collectibles.

“This event is going to be incredible!” exclaimed Brittany McManus, CGC Signature Series Director. “We have never hosted an event like this, so we are very excited to see what books come in for this huge variety of artists and writers!”

Checkout the full list of talented superstars and their signing options below:

Starlin20200811154835101.png

Jim Starlin
Comic Book Artist & Writer

Renowned for revamping Marvel Comics characters Captain Marvel and Adam Warlock; co-creating Thanos, Drax the Detroyer, Gamora and Shang-Chi; and creating his own character Deadstar for Epic Illustrator.

Jim Starlin Signature fee: $75
Jim Starlin & Al Milgrom Duo Signing fee: $100

Milgrom20200811155151463.png

Al Milgrom
Comic Book Writer, Penciller, Inker & Editor

Well-known for being a longtime writer, penciller and editor for Marvel Fanfare; his in-depth involvement as writer, penciler and inker for Peter Parker in The Spectacular Spider-Man; and his run with West Coast Avengers and X-Factor.

Al Milgrom Signature fee: $75
Al Milgrom & Jim Starlin Duo Signing fee: $100

RomitaJR20200812100109914.png

John Romita Jr.
Comic Book Artist

Award-winning comic book artist known for his extensive catalog with Marvel Comics, working on titles like Daredevil, Uncanny X-Men, Iron Man, The Amazing Spider-Man, and Punisher: War Zone; he co-created characters such as Typhoid Mary, Hobgoblin and Forge.

John Romita Jr. Signature fee: $75
John Romita Jr. Signature & Remarque fee: $125
John Romita Jr. & Scott Hanna Duo Signing fee: $100
John Romita Jr. & Scott Hanna Duo Signature & Remarque fee: $170

Hanna20200812095750715.png

Scott Hanna
Comic Book Inker, Painter & Penciller

Acclaimed inker with more than 23,000 pages to his name; his 30+ year career includes titles for DC and Marvel Comics such as Spider-Man, The Hulk, X-Men, Green Lantern Corps, Detective Comics Starring Batman, The Avengers and much more.

Scott Hanna Signature fee: $75
Scott Hanna Signature & Remarque fee: $105
Scott Hanna & John Romita Jr. Duo Signing fee: $100
Scott Hanna & John Romita Jr. Duo Signature & Remarque fee: $170

WSimonson20200812131140207.png

Walt Simonson
Comic Book Writer & Artist

Best known for his Marvel Comics’ Thor run, where he created the character Beta Ray Bill; illustrator of many Marvel and DC Comic titles like Fantastic Four, Metal Men, Detective Comics, Manhunter, Star Wars, Alien and Robocop vs. Terminator as well as his popular creator owned title Thor : Ragnarok. He is married to comics writer Louise Simonson whom he collaborated with on X-Factor.

Walt Simonson Signature fee: $75
Walt & Louise Simonson Duo Signature fee: $100

LSimonson20200812131238039.png

Louise Simonson
Comic Book Writer & Editor

Esteemed for her work on comics like Power Pack, X-Factor, New Mutants, Superman: The Man of Steel and Steel; she co-created the characters Cable, Power Pack, Rictor Doomsday and the X-Men villain Apocalypse.

Louise Simonson Signature fee: $75
Louise & Walt Simonson Duo Signature fee: $100

Garney20200812131322390.png

Ron Garney

Garney has worked on titles such as JLS, The Amazing Spider-Man, Silver Surfer, Hulk, Daredevil, Wolverine: Weapon X and Captain America; he was also the costume illustrator for the 2007 film I Am Legend and the 2010 fantasy film The Sorcerer’s Apprentice.

Ron Garney Signature fee: $75
Ron Garney Signature & Remarque fee: $105 

Porter20200812131441511.png

Howard Porter
Comic Book Penciller & Artist

Marvel and DC Comics artist known for titles like The Flash, Fantastic Four, JLA, Titans, Justice League 3000, Superman and Scooby-Doo; Porter was also the first artist to work on the Doc Savage series.

Howard Porter Signature fee: $75
Howard Porter Signature & Remarque fee: $105 (only 150 available)

Nicieza20200812131523618.png

Fabian Nicieza
Comic Book Writer & Editor

Best known as the co-creator of Deadpool as well as his Marvel titles like X-Men, X-Force, New Warriors, Cable and Thunderbolts; Nicieza also worked on Marvel’s most popular crossover story arcs: X-Cutioner’s Song, Phalanx Covenant and Age of Apocalypse; he has also worked on DC titles, including Justice League: Midsummer Nightmare, Red Robin and Legion Lost.

Fabian Nicieza Signature fee: $75
Fabian Nicieza Signature & Remarque fee: $100 

David20200812131603270.png

Peter David
Comic Book Writer

A celebrated writer with several notable works, including Aquaman, Young Justice, Supergirl, Fallen Angel, Spider-Man 2099 (the first 44 issues), X-Factor and an award-winning 12-year run on The Incredible Hulk.

Peter David Signature fee: $75

Tomasi20200812131647714.png

Peter Tomasi
Comic Book Editor & Writer

Best known for his work with DC Comics, where he edited a number of books in the Justice League series and wrote titles like Batman and Robin, The Outsiders and Green Lantern-related series such as Blackest Night, Brightest Day and Green Lantern Emerald Warriors; Tomasi also wrote the screenplay for the animated film The Death of Superman.

Peter Tomasi Signature fee: $75

Adams20200812131735286.png

Neal Adams
Comic Book Artist

Adams is an award-winning comic book artist who is credited with creating some of the most recognizable modern imagery of DC Comics’ characters Batman and Green Arrow; his work stretches far with titles such as Batman, The Brave and the Bold, Detective Comics , Green Lantern, Green Arrow, Superman vs Muhammad Ali and X-Men.

Neal Adams Signature fee: $100
Neal Adams Signature & Remarque fee: $215

Palmer20200812131820077.png

Tom Palmer
Comic Book Inker

Palmer is an award-winning comic inker best known for his work with Marvel Comics on titles like The Avengers, Uncanny X-Men, Doctor Strange and Daredevil; he inked the entire run of John Byrne’s X-Men: The Hidden Years.

Tom Palmer Signature fee: $75
Tom Palmer Signature & Remarque fee: $125

Giffen20200812131910070.png

Keith Giffen

Regarded for his work on DC Comics titles like Legion of Super-Heroes and Justice League; Giffen is also the co-creator of the cosmic anti-superhero and bounty hunter character Lobo; other notable works include Annihilation, Ambush Bug, Blue Beetle, Doom Patrol and the Scooby Apocalypse.

Keith Giffen Signature fee: $75
Keith Giffen Signature & Remarque fee: $105 (only 150 available)
Keith Giffen & J.M. DeMatteis Duo Signing fee: $100

DeMatteis20200812132023576.png

J.M. DeMatteis
Comic Book Writer

Widely known for his work within DC Comics’ Justice League series with titles like Formerly Known as the Justice League, I can’t Believe It’s Not the Justice League, Justice League Dark and Justice League 3000; DeMatteis and comic artist/writer Keith Giffen worked side-by-side on several Justice League issues and many others; DeMatteis also wrote titles like Metal Men, Booster Gold and Flash Gordon.

J.M. DeMatteis Signature fee: $75
J.M. DeMatteis & Keith Giffen Duo Signing fee: $100

Texeira20200812132104844.png

Mark Texeira
Comic Book Artist

Texeira has contributed to several notable DC and Marvel titles such as Ghosts, Hex, Jonah Hex, Punisher, Cyclops, Marvel Presents (Wolverine/Ghost Rider), Sabertooth and Tomb of Terror; his other published work includes Vampirella, Megalith and Conan and the Daughters of Midora.

Mark Texeira Signature fee: $75
Mark Texeira Signature & Remarque fee: $105

Jurgens20200812132148182.png

Dan Jurgens

Well-known for his work on the storyline for The Death of Superman for DC Comics, as well as a lengthy run on The Adventures of Superman and Superman vol. 2; he created the characters Doomsday, Hank Henshaw and Booster Gold; Jurgens has also worked on titles for Marvel, such as Captain America and The Sensational Spider-Man, and was the writer on Thor for six years.

Dan Jurgens Signature fee: $75
Dan Jurgens Signature & Remarque fee: $125 (only 200 available)

Spoiler

Staton20200812132231338.png

Joe Staton

Lauded for his illustration work for Marvel, DC, Charlton Comics and Warren Publishing on titles like  Tracey, E-Man, Green Lantern Corps, DC Challenge and Guy Gardner; Staton also illustrated the solo adventures of the two female JSA members: Power Girl and The Huntress, the daughter of Batman and Catwoman (in an alternate universe).

Joe Staton Signature fee: $75
Joe Staton Signature & Remarque fee: $105 (only 100 available)

Each artist’s Signature fee includes the following:

• Artist’s signature (if selecting a Duo Signing, your collectible will receive both artists’ signatures)
  • PLEASE NOTE: Requesting specific signature ink color is not guaranteed and it lies completely within the signer's discretion
  • Expedited turnaround time of three weeks for CGC grading
  • Expedited turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)
  • Encapsulation with CGC’s iconic yellow Signature Series label

•  

Each artist’s Remarque fee includes:

• Illustrated Remarque (submitter can request image drawn but artist's reserve the right to choose a different character)
  • Artist’s signature
  • Expedited turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)
  • If it is noted next to the fee price that there are limited Remarques available, Remarques are offered on a first-come-first-serve basis; when the option is gone, all spots have been taken

For this CGC Private Signing event, both free and paid CGC members can submit collectibles directly to CGC headquarters in Florida. CGC will coordinate for all the collectibles to be signed in November.

If the CGC Private Signing event needs to be rescheduled, CGC will securely store all submissions in its vault until the event can be rescheduled.

After the CGC Private Signing event, CGC will grade the collectibles with expedited turnaround times of three weeks for grading or six weeks for grading and pressing. Collectibles are then shipped back to their owners.

CGC must receive all submissions for this event at its Florida headquarters by Monday, October 26, 2020.

Submission Instructions

For this CGC Private Signing event, you can ship submissions directly to CGC with a FREE membership. Paid memberships are also available and include additional benefits. For more information and to join, visit CGCcomics.com/join.

T

Spoiler

o submit books for the signing:

• Click Submit in the CGC website navigation and select Submission Forms.
  • Next to Comics / Magazines, select Online Form.
  • Select Comic or Magazine from the drop-down menu, then select Private Signing and [ARTIST’S NAME], PRIVATE SIGNING (i.e. KEITH GIFFEN, PRIVATE SIGNING), [ARTIST’S NAME], REMARQUE (i.e. KEITH GIFFEN, REMARQUE) or [BOTH ARTISTS NAMES], DUO SIGNING (i.e. GIFFEN & DEMATTEIS, DUO SIGNING) from the dropdown menu in that section.
  • Under Services, select Grading and, if you would like it, Pressing. Then hit Next in the top right section of the form.
  • Enter the information requested for your comic, and make sure to check the box next to [ARTIST’S NAME] under Private Signing Details.
  • On the next screen, you can add one of CGC’s custom Marvel labels to your submission for qualifying books.
  • Select Add to Cart, and then repeat if there are additional books in your submission. If there are no additional books in your submission, click on the cart icon and proceed to checkout.
  • Note: If you want to submit magazines, please group them together on their own private signing form separate from comic submissions. The same rule applies for any custom labels. Please group them together on their own private signing form separate from non-custom labels. To see the available labels, click HERE .
  • Put ALL ungraded books in window bags or they will not be accepted.
  • Books that are already certified by CGC, including CGC Signature Series books, can be submitted for this event. CGC will remove a CGC-certified book from its holder an additional $5 fee.
  • Carefully package books in a box for shipment. If you need a CGC shipping kit, they can be purchased HERE .
  • Please write ARTIST’S INITIALS on all sides of the box. (i.e. for Keith Giffen you would write KG on the outside of your shipping box)
  • Books will be received into CGC’s system when they arrive and will be safely stored by CGC until the event. (Please note: Payments are processed as they normally are at the time of the collectibles’ arrival at CGC.)
  • Once books are signed, they will start an expedited CGC grading process.

PLEASE NOTE:

All submissions must be received by CGC no later than Monday, October 26, 2020, to qualify for this private signing event. No change requests will be accepted after Monday, October 26, 2020.

Membership credits cannot be applied to CGC Private Signings.

*No Multi-Sigs included with other signings.

**If you submit a CGC-graded collectible that needs to be removed from its original holder by CGC, the collectible will need to go through the certification and encapsulation process again, and there is no guarantee that it will receive the same grade.

@William-James88

I tried to put it in bold underline and italics where it says free membership eligible.

It was hard to quote on a phone lol

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

20 hours ago, William-James88 said:
On 9/16/2020 at 9:25 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I tried to put it in bold underline and italics where it says free membership eligible.

It was hard to quote on a phone lol

I was just messing because I found it funny how it's mentioned  twice in the same title along with the tag right below it. 

Ya when you're typing the title the viewable space is just so long, so that you can see what you're typing, the front gets cut off lol

CGC Announces In-House Private Signing with Actor Joivan Wade, AKA Cyborg from Doom Patrol!

The excitement continues as CGC welcomes British actor, writer and producer Joivan Wade to the star-filled In-House Private Signing lineup. Comic fans know Wade for his acclaimed turn as Victor Stone (aka Cyborg) in the hit DC Universe TV series, Doom Patrol, which just confirmed its third exciting season with HBO Max. In addition to Wade’s signature, fans can also request a quote, inscription or all the above. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!

In addition to playing Cyborg, Wade has also starred in movies and TV shows such as The First PurgeDoctor Who, the UK filmThe Weekend Movie and several BBC hit TV series. In 2019, Variety named Wade one of the “10 Brits to Watch.”

“We are thrilled to have Joivan join the CGC In-House Private Signing lineup,” expressed Brittany McManus, Signature Series Director. “I think many comic fans love to see their favorite characters step out of the pages and onto the big screen, so this is going to be an exciting event for all of the Cyborg followers!”

"ACE Comic Con is once again proud to partner with CGC in bringing your favorite Super Heroes to you at home.” said Stephen Shamus, President, ACE Universe. “Allowing fans to send their books directly to CGC for Joivan Wade to sign is a huge opportunity, as evidenced by the quick turnaround from our prior event with Shameik Moore. And once again, we have a first-time signer, so get your Cyborg and Doom Patrol books ready!"

For Wade’s CGC In-House Private Signing, both free and paid CGC members can submit collectibles directly to CGC headquarters in Florida. CGC will coordinate with Wade for the collectibles to be signed in late November.

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee of $130 per item includes:

• Joivan Wade’s signature

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee with a Wade Quote is $195 per item and includes:

• A Joivan Wade quote

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee with a Wade Inscription is $170 per item and includes:

• A Joivan Wade inscription

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee with a Wade Quote AND Inscription is $235 per item and includes:

• A Joivan Wade quote and inscription

CGC must receive all submissions for this event at its Florida headquarters by Monday, November 16, 2020.

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
Website

They added Al Milgrom remarks 

Al Milgrom
Comic Book Writer, Penciller, Inker & Editor

Well-known for being a longtime writer, penciller and editor for Marvel Fanfare; his in-depth involvement as writer, penciler and inker for Peter Parker in The Spectacular Spider-Man; and his run with West Coast Avengers and X-Factor.

Al Milgrom Signature fee: $75
Al Milgrom Signature & Remarque fee: $105
Al Milgrom & Jim Starlin Duo Signing fee: $100

Hi everyone, I'm going to be sending books in for the first time for the in house event ...super excited and super nervous but reading through the announcement page I had a question or two I was hoping to get some help with.

I understand the window box rule but scrolling to the bottom it mentions "no multiple sigs included with other signings" and I'm lost as to what that means.

I have a bunch of heroes return books which I'd like to get signed by multiple people that don't offer a duo signing fee, for instance a Thor book I'd like signed by Dan Jurgens and John Romita Jr. - does this mean I can only submit the comic to be signed by one person?

19 minutes ago, Anthony89 said:

Hi everyone, I'm going to be sending books in for the first time for the in house event ...super excited and super nervous but reading through the announcement page I had a question or two I was hoping to get some help with.

I understand the window box rule but scrolling to the bottom it mentions "no multiple sigs included with other signings" and I'm lost as to what that means.

I have a bunch of heroes return books which I'd like to get signed by multiple people that don't offer a duo signing fee, for instance a Thor book I'd like signed by Dan Jurgens and John Romita Jr. - does this mean I can only submit the comic to be signed by one person?

Hello & Welcome to the Boards!

Yes, unfortunately multi signings are only available for those creators with multi signings noted in their pricing options. 

I would say, it doesn't hurt to send them an email requesting it be added. If enough clients request a specific combo, they may reconsider. 

Best of Luck with your first submission! ~ Word to the wise, be patient. :bigsmile:

Does anyone have any recently sketched books by Migrom? I haven't seen too many from him. I'm thinking about submitting for a Migrom remark but considering his age I'm not sure. It would just be a black spidey face on a white cover so pretty simple. Maybe I'm just having some trauma from seeing all those misplaced Stan sigs? Thoughts from anyone?

18 hours ago, Legion HQ said:

Got my books back from the Zeck / Beatty / Shooter triple-signing. A bit disappointed that only two out of six books came back 9.8, but happy overall, especially the SW8:

Secret Wars 8 ss.jpeg

Marvel Age 12 ss (1).jpeg

Marvel Age 12 ss (2).jpeg

Marvel Age 12 ss (3).jpeg

Secret Wars 1 ss.jpeg

Punisher 1 ss.jpeg

Were they all 9.8’s that you sent in and came back leas than 9.8??