• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CgcinhousesigningEASTMAN&Bishopp37Ramosp42Frank&Johnsonp43 ChrisEvansp44 Ferrigno&Ottley&DragonBallp45Clayton&KatDennings&JamesTynionpg46Olsen&Battanypg47
9 9

938 posts in this topic

On 7/24/2020 at 3:59 PM, StillOnly25Cents said:

congrats, for an artist, what a ridiculous looking autograph

Here's how he signed in the 80's... much nicer to look at...

_MG_0380.jpg

On 7/30/2020 at 1:41 PM, Chazgee said:

My 2nd Miller book is back from CCS and "Scheduled for Grading".

When did you send it in? Mine were received by CGC April 14th and still at the pressers.

Edited by jokiing

1 minute ago, jokiing said:

When did you send it in? Mine were received May 14th and still at the pressers.

Mine were received on 5/26, but I only sent in 2 books. 1 for pressing and 1 for just grading. Obviously the more you send, the longer pressing will take as they group them together per invoice. Did you send a bunch of books?

56 minutes ago, Chazgee said:

Mine were received on 5/26, but I only sent in 2 books. 1 for pressing and 1 for just grading. Obviously the more you send, the longer pressing will take as they group them together per invoice. Did you send a bunch of books?

Four being pressed and one already graded and returned.

4 minutes ago, BigKahunaFSU said:

anyone else still waiting for their Crain books?  Mine still say "Received 6/9/20".

I am but thats because its being held to ship with my Frank Miller book (hopefully this week). 

Crain signed books on June 3rd and 4th I think though. If your book didn't get there until after the signing, you might want to check with customer service. They have always been good to deal with in my experience. 

9 hours ago, NebraskaGuy said:

I am but thats because its being held to ship with my Frank Miller book (hopefully this week). 

Crain signed books on June 3rd and 4th I think though. If your book didn't get there until after the signing, you might want to check with customer service. They have always been good to deal with in my experience. 

They were there 5/11. I have two books that were in for the Miller signing as well. They still say "received".

11 hours ago, BigKahunaFSU said:

anyone else still waiting for their Crain books?  Mine still say "Received 6/9/20".

1 hour ago, BigKahunaFSU said:

They were there 5/11. I have two books that were in for the Miller signing as well. They still say "received".

I assume they were being pressed, if not there would be cause to be concerned

Today..... My four FM SS comic books are back from the presses and  show status as received.... only a matter of time. Should be just under five months from original receive date at CGC.

1 hour ago, jokiing said:

Today..... My four FM SS comic books are back from the presses and  show status as received.... only a matter of time. Should be just under five months from original receive date at CGC.

To be fair you had until the end of May (originally) to submit the books and then the signing was moved back a month and didn’t take place  until 7/14.  Given they said 6 weeks for grading and pressing they are actually ahead of schedule

1 minute ago, StillOnly25Cents said:

To be fair you had until the end of May (originally) to submit the books and then the signing was moved back a month and didn’t take place  until 7/14.  Given they said 6 weeks for grading and pressing they are actually ahead of schedule

Wasn't complaining, I know how long the wait can be... just stating the facts. As for my April submission... first in - first served.... or is it "early bird gets the fresh Sharpie" B|

33 minutes ago, jokiing said:
38 minutes ago, StillOnly25Cents said:

Wasn't complaining, I know how long the wait can be... just stating the facts. As for my April submission... first in - first served.... or is it "early bird gets the fresh Sharpie" B|

Not to beat a horse or anything, but I almost responded the same way lol

I knew you weren't "complaining" I just didn't get the correct feel from the text and didn't respond lol

I had Claremont who had to postpone quite a bit, the only silver lining was there was a possibility that he'd sign mine on 7/14 which is my birthday....

I laid back (and prayed) it turned out ok, but it would now be hard for me to keep this thread updated. I'm not sure who all signed so I can delete names from the title, or who most books are now returned to owners or hasn't postponed lol

It all sounds like :pullhair:

But we're all lumped together since not too many cons to do separate signings or separate social media platforms haha

Thank you for staying what facts you could concretely say :preach:

Soon I hope we'll all look back at it as time well spent! :wishluck: