• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CgcinhousesigningEASTMAN&Bishopp37Ramosp42Frank&Johnsonp43 ChrisEvansp44 Ferrigno&Ottley&DragonBallp45Clayton&KatDennings&JamesTynionpg46Olsen&Battanypg47
9 9

938 posts in this topic

we've got Campbell that possibly started signing 2 weeks ago.........

so it could be the TAT for some started then hm

but seriously, I had to overnight my mag, cause I waited till the last second doh!

so with press, I'm sure, FULL 6 WEEKS FOR ME  :banana: 

Current Private Signing Lineup
mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmcusercontent.com
We're closing in on the end of the year, but that doesn't mean we are thinking of slowing down on these private signing opportunities! Here is our current list of CGC hosted private signings. Be sure to check our events page often because we are constantly adding more to our lineup!

Artist Name - Submission Due Date

Here are the current ones that you can still send in for, everyone else it's past the deadline to have them in by :) 

giphy-downsized.gif 

I'm bothering to post my Turn Around Time, cause the thread, and I expressed or overnighted my book so that it would get there Oct 1st

If CGC is going in order, then I should be at the end of the pack, well maybe ha!

But still paid for press and it was originally received Oct 1st...... now updated to SFG Nov 4th :whee: 

campbell nintendo power screenshot sfg.png

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 11/4/2020 at 11:58 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

giphy-downsized.gif 

I'm bothering to post my Turn Around Time, cause the thread, and I expressed or overnighted my book so that it would get there Oct 1st

If CGC is going in order, then I should be at the end of the pack, well maybe ha!

But still paid for press and it was originally received Oct 1st...... now updated to SFG Nov 4th :whee: 

campbell nintendo power screenshot sfg.png

Got my Campbell book back. From sign to ups at my door was about two weeks for turnaround time. Thats without a press. Also I sent a 9.8 and it came back as a 9.8. He also signed in red ink like I asked for!

3 minutes ago, Gator Guru said:

Got my Campbell book back. From sign to ups at my door was about two weeks for turnaround time. Thats without a press. Also I sent a 9.8 and it came back as a 9.8. He also signed in red ink like I asked for!

Awesome!

I said on my window bag, any color ink but give me a sketch lol

It was a tmnt nintendo power cover, so I said a pizza a Sai anything simple 

Also @Gator Guru

I got my question answered on Facebook with cgc showing a signed Nintendo power..

Itll freak me right out if this is my book, and or I get a sketch:tink:

Just now, Chazgee said:

I see subtlety isn't your thing. Guessing this is for Thomas?

Yes lol

Go big or go home Haha

Hopefully I make someone chuckle somewhere

And I'm curious what the result will be  ;)

@Chazgee

Roy thought up ADAMANTIUM as well, and I met him earlier this year as my sigline shows. Pretty spry and upbeat guy, hope I get something of sentiment value back, if just for the story (thumbsu

3 minutes ago, Chazgee said:

Please do remember to post it here. I'm sure a few of us would be curious to see it.

Hopefully that's a positive thing ha, but I do plan to display the book. i really wanted to do an unboxing video for all my remarques as they come back, but not sure I have the editing skills to show the window bag in the video lol

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

@Chazgee

Roy thought up ADAMANTIUM as well, and I met him earlier this year as my sigline shows. Pretty spry and upbeat guy, hope I get something of sentiment value back, if just for the story (thumbsu

I've met him a couple of times. He is a really nice guy and very open & talkative. He actually told me he was in a shot in a prison scene for Daredevil Season 3 but didn't think he would make the cut. He did. 

6 minutes ago, Chazgee said:

I've met him a couple of times. He is a really nice guy and very open & talkative. He actually told me he was in a shot in a prison scene for Daredevil Season 3 but didn't think he would make the cut. He did. 

Wow cool piece of trivia!

I was 1st in line at the signing, although the virus had just struck this year and he was still chipper and willing for fans to interact the best they could. I admire that initiative to not be reluctant but stay safe at the same time.

I mentioned at the time that I had a savage tales but cgc wasnt present so I had brought avengers 66, also that i had chosen Adamantium as the moniker. 

I doubt he'll remember,  but maybe subconsciously he'll  remember a pleasant conversation or event this year. Troubled times etc, I can only hope :)

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

53 minutes ago, cgcsketcherz said:

Does anybody know when the massive private signing will start signing? Books were due by October 26th, but I don't remember if they listed when artists were signing. I'm guessing they will be staggered over days due to distancing and safety. 

ya I'm not sure, I'm not sure if there is even a guess. I assume that you're right that it'll be several artists going at the same time, but idk

also I see Neal Adams posting live Facebook feeds, my guess is he hasn't traveled yet, but hopefully it is all soon :wishluck: