Cgcinhousesigning Bob Layton & GeoffJohn's,JasonFabok Brad AndersonDavid FinchRoyThomasChuckDixon,GrahamNolanp29MoralesRags&AshleyEckstein&Matt&Suydam&Renee&Bartp30theboys& AdamK Benjaminp31Rubensteinp34Cates&Stegmanp35
12 12

706 posts in this topic

15,099 posts
6 minutes ago, Gator Guru said:

From date of signing I have averaged 2 week turnaround time to books in hand. I would expect these times to be higher for such a large signing.

With Thanksgiving next week who knows though right? I'm sure it's still 3 weeks but probably excusing holidays 

I mentioned elsewhere that since I didnt press, it "might" ship before the holiday, but then it's the stress of when the delivery is wnd to sign for it 

186 posts
4 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Did you press or no?

Mine went to sfg Tuesday no press, but havent moved since

Edit and oh mine were bronze

No press....was unsure of age or value mattered during the signing ..guess it doesn’t..which is good to know

26 posts

So i submitted a book for JRJ and one for Adams. My first SS submission, should I be worried that my books just show ‘received’?

359 posts
15 minutes ago, Dimez said:

So i submitted a book for JRJ and one for Adams. My first SS submission, should I be worried that my books just show ‘received’?

No. That means CGC has the books. You should be worried if they did not show up at all. 

1,230 posts
45 minutes ago, Dimez said:

My Joe Staton book also shows Received. Considering the size of that event, they probably received hundreds, if not thousands, of books. It will take time to get to all of them, but they will get done within the next few weeks.

269 posts
On 11/19/2020 at 7:00 PM, Chazgee said:

The "Age" doesn't matter on the Private Signings submissions as they have a set TAT, regardless of what Age they are.

I'm still waiting on my Joe Staton to move.

I'm waiting on my Joe Staton book as well, can't wait to see what the remark looks like.