• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CgcinhousesigningEASTMAN&Bishopp37Ramosp42Frank&Johnsonp43 ChrisEvansp44 Ferrigno&Ottley&DragonBallp45Clayton&KatDennings&JamesTynionpg46Olsen&Battanypg47
9 9

938 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, cgcsketcherz said:

Was it your Nintendo Power you were talking about a few months ago?

Probably. I remember talking about it, don't really remember the conversation well enough. I've mentioned it on the boards a couple of times. :)

but yes this was the same copy

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

3 minutes ago, cgcsketcherz said:

You commented about it after I posted my Q-bert Atari signed manual and how you enjoyed video game slabbed items. 

Ah that's right, a friend of mine remembered me mentioning it to, and showed me a 9.2 copy of this issue signed.

I got pumped seeing it done right, so I took the pointers to send in today. I watched the Netflix limited series this past weekend called High Score too

That's an awesome series about video games, that specifically covered the area where I was too young to comprehend at the time. It does cover Atari if you've seen it?

12 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Ah that's right, a friend of mine remembered me mentioning it to, and showed me a 9.2 copy of this issue signed.

I got pumped seeing it done right, so I took the pointers to send in today. I watched the Netflix limited series this past weekend called High Score too

That's an awesome series about video games, that specifically covered the area where I was too young to comprehend at the time. It does cover Atari if you've seen it?

Haven't seen it, but it sounds interesting. 

26 minutes ago, cgcsketcherz said:

Haven't seen it, but it sounds interesting. 

It was good, went through:arcades, Atari, Nintendo as home systems, computer PC, Sega, the mortal kombat controversy and etc

But seriously thank you for remembering my Nintendo power, I feel a little embarrassed that I didn't remember the Atari at first :blush: cause I think in that convo I said I wouldn't forget the Blip mag @cgcsketcherz

But I saw a copy of this Nintendo power sell recently signed and it boosted my spirit, idk, I really wanted to work out a remark with Campbell when I sent it in. I've heard it's not always a gimmie even at cons with him so I'm winging and prayer this one.....

Lol I've seen the videos of these signings on Facebook and the cahognes that some just send in a blank comic cover hoping a for a remark, when it's not a playable option. I'd do it too so dont get me wrong but what if he said no? Campbell's not offering this time either, and if it was reasonable I'd gladly pay, ha I think 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Geoff Johns, Jason Fabok, Brad Anderson and David Finch Join the CGC In-House Private Signing Lineup

Posted on 8/25/2020

FABOKJOHNS_SIGNING_EMAIL320201001152413491.jpg

The CGC In-House Private Signing team is excited to announce a first-appearance signing opportunity for DC’s Batman: Three Jokers miniseries with comic book artist and writer super trio Geoff Johns, Jason Fabok and Brad Anderson! To make things even more exciting we are offering a duo signing opportunity with writer Geoff Johns and artist David Finch for their DC’s Justice League of America and Forever Evil stories. This signing is full of exciting comic talent!

Johns is an award-winning comic book writer, mainly working for DC Comics on titles such as Green Lantern, The Flash, the critically-acclaimed Doomsday Clock maxi-series, among others, and he is the creator of Stargirl who based on his sister, Courtney, who tragically died in a plane accident. Johns is also known for his multimedia work on film and tv, including the new hit Stargirl tv series, The Flash, Aquaman and the upcoming Wonder Woman 1984. Fabok’s career has also almost been exclusively working with DC Comics on titles like Batman: The Dark Knight, Detective Comics,Justice League, Suicide Squad and Swamp Thing Winter Special #1.

Johns will be joining Canadian-born comic artist, Finch, for a duo signing opportunity for their DC Comics Justice League of America series and the crossover storyline, Forever Evil. Finch is also known for drawing for Top Cow Productions’ on titles likeCyberforce, Aphrodite IX and his co-created series Ascension. In addition, Finch has worked on a number of Marvel and DC Comics titles such as Ultimate X-Men, Fallen Son: The Death of Captain America, The Avengers, Batman: The Dark Knight and Wonder Woman — to name a few. Finch fans will be thrilled to know that he will also offer Remarques and a few sketch covers (headshots only) for purchase.

DavidFinch20201001180859288.jpg
Finch Remarque example, left and Sketch Cover, right.

Brad Anderson, originally from Kenora, Ontario, began his comic career after attending the Joe Kubert school in ’96. Shortly after returning to Canada he began painting comics at Digital Chameleon where he cut his teeth on some of the top comic characters in the business. After leaving as Art Director, he began independently working on Star Wars Legacy as well as Cat Woman at DC and Ultimate Hawkeye at Marvel. Anderson’s additional work includes titles like, Justice League Darkseid War, Doomsday Clock, Dark Knight the Master Race — with Frank Miller, 3 Jokers, among many other titles over his 22 years in the business.

“Our In-House Private Signings have brought in some incredible talent and adding Geoff, Jason, Brad and David to our lineup shows once again how much artists and fans want to connect!” exclaimed Brittany McManus, CGC Signature Series Director. “These guys have some incredible titles under their belts and we cannot wait to see what gets submitted! "

Fans can submit books individually for Johns, Finch, Fabok or Anderson for separate signatures or select the trio option to have them all sign a book.

For Johns, Finch, Fabok and Anderson's CGC In-House Private Signing, both free and paid CGC members can submit collectibles directly to CGC headquarters in Florida. CGC will coordinate with Johns, Finch, Fabok and Anderson for the collectibles to be signed in early January.

If the CGC In-House Private Signing needs to be rescheduled CGC will securely store all submissions in its vault until the event can be rescheduled.

After the artists sign the collectibles, CGC will grade them with expedited turnaround times of three weeks for grading or six weeks for grading and pressing. Collectibles are then shipped back to their owners.

Geoff Johns’ CGC In-House Private Signing fee of $80 per item includes:

• Geoff Johns’ signature
  • Expedited turnaround time of three weeks for CGC grading
  • Expedited turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)
  • Encapsulation with CGC’s iconic yellow Signature Series label

Jason Fabok’s CGC In-House Private Signing fee of $80 per item includes:

• Jason Fabok’s signature
  • Expedited turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)

Brad Anderson's CGC In-House Private Signing fee of $60 per item includes:

• Brad Anderson's signature

Geoff Johns’ AND Jason Fabok’s CGC In-House Private Double Signing fee of $110 per item includes:

• Geoff Johns’ AND Jason Fabok’s signature

Geoff Johns’, Jason Fabok’s AND Brad Anderson's CGC In-House Private Triple Signing fee of $120 per item includes:

• Geoff Johns’, Jason Fabok’s AND Brad Anderson's signature

David Finch’s CGC In-House Private Signing fee of $75 per item includes:

• David Finch’s signature

Geoff Johns’ and David Finch’s CGC In-House Private Duo Signing fee of $105 per item includes:

• Geoff Johns’ signature AND David Finch’s signature

The fee for a David Finch Remarque is $185 per item and includes:

• David Finch’s illustrated Remarque (submitter can request image drawn)
  • Expedited turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS press)
  • 100 spots available, first come first serve basis; when the option is gone, all spots have been taken

The fee for a David Finch Sketch Cover is $425 and includes:

• David Finch’s head/shoulder sketch cover (submitter can request image drawn)
  • Please allow a few extra weeks for sketch covers (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)
  • 20 spots available, first come first serve basis; when the option is gone, all spots have been taken.

CGC must receive all submissions for this event at its Florida headquarters by Tuesday, December 15, 2020.

Submission Instructions

For this CGC In-House Private Signing event, you can ship submissions directly to CGC with a FREE membership. Paid memberships are also available and include additional benefits. For more information and to join, visit CGCcomics.com/join.

To submit books for the signing:

• Click Submit in the CGC website navigation and select Submission Forms.
  • Next to Comics / Magazines, select Online Form.
  • Select Comic or Magazine from the drop-down menu, then select Private Signing and GEOFF JOHNS, IN-HOUSE SIGNING; JASON FABOK, IN-HOUSE SIGNING; BRAD ANDERSON, IN-HOUSE PRIVATE SIGNING; GEOFF JOHNS & JASON FABOK, IN-HOUSE SIGNING; or JOHNS, FABOK & ANDERSON, IN-HOUSE SIGNING; DAVID FINCH, IN-HOUSE SIGNING; DAVID FINCH & GEOFF JOHNS, IN-HOUSE SIGNING; DAVID FINCH, REMARQUE; or DAVID FINCH, SKETCH COVER from the dropdown menu in that section.
  • Under Services, select Grading and, if you would like it, Pressing. Then hit Next in the top right section of the form.
  • Enter the information requested for your comic, and make sure to check the box next to GEOFF JOHNS, JASON FABOK, BRAD ANDERSON & DAVID FINCH under Private Signing Details.
  • On the next screen, you can add one of CGC’s custom Marvel labels to your submission for qualifying books.
  • Select Add to Cart, and then repeat if there are additional books in your submission. If there are no additional books in your submission, click on the cart icon and proceed to checkout.
  • Note: If you want to submit magazines, please group them together on their own private signing form separate from comic submissions. The same rule applies for any custom labels. Please group them together on their own private signing form separate from non-custom labels. To see the available labels, click HERE .
  • Put ALL ungraded books in window bags or they will not be accepted.
  • Books that are already certified by CGC, including CGC Signature Series books, can be submitted for this event. CGC will remove a CGC-certified book from its holder an additional $5 fee.
  • Carefully package books in a box for shipment. If you need a CGC shipping kit, they can be purchased HERE .
  • Please write GJ/JF/BA/DF on all sides of the box.
  • Books will be received into CGC’s system when they arrive and will be safely stored by CGC until the event. (Please note: Payments are processed as they normally are at the time of the collectibles’ arrival at CGC.)
  • Once books are signed, they will start an expedited CGC grading process.

PLEASE NOTE:

All submissions must be received by CGC no later than Tuesday, December 15, 2020, to qualify for this private signing event. No change requests will be accepted after Tuesday, December 15, 2020.

Membership credits cannot be applied to CGC In-House Private Signings.

*No Multi-Sigs included with other signings.

**If you submit a CGC-graded collectible that needs to be removed from its original holder by CGC, the collectible will need to go through the certification and encapsulation process again, and there is no guarantee that it will receive the same grade.

24 minutes ago, punksdropdirtysrh said:

My Skottie Young sub was delivered today. I believe it went to G/QC last Monday then F/I/S Wednesday.

C59F3C66-F871-4511-ADDB-F01ACF9DC772.thumb.jpeg.4331f1cbf2b63580c0bf70e353f65479.jpeg

:censored: Fairyland!! :cloud9:

Some people don't do Facebook, so I'll mention for those that missed it :) 

Skottie said that is "his favorite character to draw, it's his creation, and he went through several renditions before deciding 'this is the one' that he wanted" :whee: 

The one with the green hair, I don't know her name lol :shy: 

42 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Some people don't do Facebook, so I'll mention for those that missed it :) 

Skottie said that is "his favorite character to draw, it's his creation, and he went through several renditions before deciding 'this is the one' that he wanted" :whee: 

The one with the green hair, I don't know her name lol :shy: 

Yea I saw that interview on Instagram. Her name is Gretchen. I’m a bit more partial to Larry the Fly though. He’s the chain smoking comedic relief of the series 😆

32 minutes ago, punksdropdirtysrh said:

Yea I saw that interview on Instagram. Her name is Gretchen. I’m a bit more partial to Larry the Fly though. He’s the chain smoking comedic relief of the series 😆

That sounds awesome, especially given the explicit title lol

On 10/2/2020 at 3:42 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Geoff Johns, Jason Fabok, Brad Anderson and David Finch Join the CGC In-House Private Signing Lineup

Posted on 8/25/2020

FABOKJOHNS_SIGNING_EMAIL320201001152413491.jpg

The CGC In-House Private Signing team is excited to announce a first-appearance signing opportunity for DC’s Batman: Three Jokers miniseries with comic book artist and writer super trio Geoff Johns, Jason Fabok and Brad Anderson! To make things even more exciting we are offering a duo signing opportunity with writer Geoff Johns and artist David Finch for their DC’s Justice League of America and Forever Evil stories. This signing is full of exciting comic talent!

Johns is an award-winning comic book writer, mainly working for DC Comics on titles such as Green Lantern, The Flash, the critically-acclaimed Doomsday Clock maxi-series, among others, and he is the creator of Stargirl who based on his sister, Courtney, who tragically died in a plane accident. Johns is also known for his multimedia work on film and tv, including the new hit Stargirl tv series, The Flash, Aquaman and the upcoming Wonder Woman 1984. Fabok’s career has also almost been exclusively working with DC Comics on titles like Batman: The Dark Knight, Detective Comics,Justice League, Suicide Squad and Swamp Thing Winter Special #1.

Johns will be joining Canadian-born comic artist, Finch, for a duo signing opportunity for their DC Comics Justice League of America series and the crossover storyline, Forever Evil. Finch is also known for drawing for Top Cow Productions’ on titles likeCyberforce, Aphrodite IX and his co-created series Ascension. In addition, Finch has worked on a number of Marvel and DC Comics titles such as Ultimate X-Men, Fallen Son: The Death of Captain America, The Avengers, Batman: The Dark Knight and Wonder Woman — to name a few. Finch fans will be thrilled to know that he will also offer Remarques and a few sketch covers (headshots only) for purchase.

DavidFinch20201001180859288.jpg
Finch Remarque example, left and Sketch Cover, right.

Brad Anderson, originally from Kenora, Ontario, began his comic career after attending the Joe Kubert school in ’96. Shortly after returning to Canada he began painting comics at Digital Chameleon where he cut his teeth on some of the top comic characters in the business. After leaving as Art Director, he began independently working on Star Wars Legacy as well as Cat Woman at DC and Ultimate Hawkeye at Marvel. Anderson’s additional work includes titles like, Justice League Darkseid War, Doomsday Clock, Dark Knight the Master Race — with Frank Miller, 3 Jokers, among many other titles over his 22 years in the business.

“Our In-House Private Signings have brought in some incredible talent and adding Geoff, Jason, Brad and David to our lineup shows once again how much artists and fans want to connect!” exclaimed Brittany McManus, CGC Signature Series Director. “These guys have some incredible titles under their belts and we cannot wait to see what gets submitted! "

Fans can submit books individually for Johns, Finch, Fabok or Anderson for separate signatures or select the trio option to have them all sign a book.

For Johns, Finch, Fabok and Anderson's CGC In-House Private Signing, both free and paid CGC members can submit collectibles directly to CGC headquarters in Florida. CGC will coordinate with Johns, Finch, Fabok and Anderson for the collectibles to be signed in early January.

If the CGC In-House Private Signing needs to be rescheduled CGC will securely store all submissions in its vault until the event can be rescheduled.

After the artists sign the collectibles, CGC will grade them with expedited turnaround times of three weeks for grading or six weeks for grading and pressing. Collectibles are then shipped back to their owners.

Geoff Johns’ CGC In-House Private Signing fee of $80 per item includes:

• Geoff Johns’ signature

Jason Fabok’s CGC In-House Private Signing fee of $80 per item includes:

• Jason Fabok’s signature

Brad Anderson's CGC In-House Private Signing fee of $60 per item includes:

• Brad Anderson's signature

Geoff Johns’ AND Jason Fabok’s CGC In-House Private Double Signing fee of $110 per item includes:

• Geoff Johns’ AND Jason Fabok’s signature

Geoff Johns’, Jason Fabok’s AND Brad Anderson's CGC In-House Private Triple Signing fee of $120 per item includes:

• Geoff Johns’, Jason Fabok’s AND Brad Anderson's signature

David Finch’s CGC In-House Private Signing fee of $75 per item includes:

Geoff Johns’ and David Finch’s CGC In-House Private Duo Signing fee of $105 per item includes:

• Geoff Johns’ signature AND David Finch’s signature

The fee for a David Finch Remarque is $185 per item and includes:

• David Finch’s illustrated Remarque (submitter can request image drawn)
  • Expedited turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS press)
  • 100 spots available, first come first serve basis; when the option is gone, all spots have been taken

The fee for a David Finch Sketch Cover is $425 and includes:

• David Finch’s head/shoulder sketch cover (submitter can request image drawn)
  • Please allow a few extra weeks for sketch covers (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)
  • 20 spots available, first come first serve basis; when the option is gone, all spots have been taken.

CGC must receive all submissions for this event at its Florida headquarters by Tuesday, December 15, 2020.

Submission Instructions

For this CGC In-House Private Signing event, you can ship submissions directly to CGC with a FREE membership. Paid memberships are also available and include additional benefits. For more information and to join, visit CGCcomics.com/join.

• Select Comic or Magazine from the drop-down menu, then select Private Signing and GEOFF JOHNS, IN-HOUSE SIGNING; JASON FABOK, IN-HOUSE SIGNING; BRAD ANDERSON, IN-HOUSE PRIVATE SIGNING; GEOFF JOHNS & JASON FABOK, IN-HOUSE SIGNING; or JOHNS, FABOK & ANDERSON, IN-HOUSE SIGNING; DAVID FINCH, IN-HOUSE SIGNING; DAVID FINCH & GEOFF JOHNS, IN-HOUSE SIGNING; DAVID FINCH, REMARQUE; or DAVID FINCH, SKETCH COVER from the dropdown menu in that section.
  • Under Services, select Grading and, if you would like it, Pressing. Then hit Next in the top right section of the form.
  • Enter the information requested for your comic, and make sure to check the box next to GEOFF JOHNS, JASON FABOK, BRAD ANDERSON & DAVID FINCH under Private Signing Details.
  • On the next screen, you can add one of CGC’s custom Marvel labels to your submission for qualifying books.
  • Select Add to Cart, and then repeat if there are additional books in your submission. If there are no additional books in your submission, click on the cart icon and proceed to checkout.
  • Note: If you want to submit magazines, please group them together on their own private signing form separate from comic submissions. The same rule applies for any custom labels. Please group them together on their own private signing form separate from non-custom labels. To see the available labels, click HERE .
  • Books that are already certified by CGC, including CGC Signature Series books, can be submitted for this event. CGC will remove a CGC-certified book from its holder an additional $5 fee.
  • Carefully package books in a box for shipment. If you need a CGC shipping kit, they can be purchased HERE .
  • Please write GJ/JF/BA/DF on all sides of the box.
  • Books will be received into CGC’s system when they arrive and will be safely stored by CGC until the event. (Please note: Payments are processed as they normally are at the time of the collectibles’ arrival at CGC.)

PLEASE NOTE:

All submissions must be received by CGC no later than Tuesday, December 15, 2020, to qualify for this private signing event. No change requests will be accepted after Tuesday, December 15, 2020.

**If you submit a CGC-graded collectible that needs to be removed from its original holder by CGC, the collectible will need to go through the certification and encapsulation process again, and there is no guarantee that it will receive the same grade.

David Finch is added now?!?!?!? too bad there wasn't a option say finch/anderson  that way I get johns/fabok to sigh books and get finch/anderson to sign some wonderwoman books together...... ;) I've sent some books already for the book signing in late October/early November signings but sending books for that early January signings looks to be less books but more signatures on shorter stack of books :(

Comic Book Hall of Fame Inductee, Writer and Editor Roy Thomas Joins CGC for an In-House Private Signing

Posted on 10/6/2020

THOMAS__SIGNING_EMAIL1%20(1)20201005171505511.jpg

CGC is beyond thrilled to share the news that the award-winning comic book writer and editor Roy Thomas will be joining us for an In-House Private Signing! Thomas is known for being the late Stan Lee’s first successor as Marvel Comics’ editor-in-chief. He is also the co-creator of several — and we mean several — great comic book characters such as Wolverine, Vision, Doc Samson, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Ultron, Ghost Rider, Banshee and Valkyrie. Beyond character creation, Thomas has had a number of long writing stints on series like Marvel’s X-Men and The Avengers, and DC’s All-Star Squadron.

When the first Star Wars film was released in 1977, Thomas was instrumental in constructing Marvel’s book adaptation of it. Thomas is also famous for introducing the Pulp magazine hero Conan the Barbarian, which has had several spin-off series and adaptations. Click here to see a database on all of Roy's creations and contributions to the industry.

“Getting Roy Thomas to come in for a CGC In-House Private Signing is really exciting!” exclaimed Brittany McManus, CGC Signature Series Director. “Our lineup for these events has been consistently incredible, and we continue to bring legend after legend to our comic fans. When we hear the fans cheer and see the excitement expressed in their notes on submissions — it honestly makes me love my job even more!”

For this exclusive event, ALL CGC members — that includes free CGC members — can submit books directly to CGC headquarters in Sarasota, Florida.

After Thomas signs the submitted books, CGC will grade and encapsulate them with an expedited turnaround time of only three weeks. If CCS pressing is also requested, the expedited turnaround time will be six weeks. After grading and encapsulation, the collectibles will be shipped back to their owners.

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for Roy Thomas is $80 per item and includes:

• Roy Thomas’ signature

CGC must receive all submissions for this event at its Florida headquarters by Monday, November 30, 2020.

Submission Instructions

• Select Comic or Magazine from the drop-down menu, then select Private Signing and ROY THOMAS, IN-HOUSE SIGNING; from the dropdown menu in that section.
  • Enter the information requested for your comic, and make sure to check the box next to ROY THOMAS under Private Signing Details.
  • Books that are already certified by CGC, including CGC Signature Series books, can be submitted for this event. CGC will remove a CGC-certified book from its holder for an additional $5 fee.
  • Please write RT on all sides of the box.

PLEASE NOTE:

All submissions must be received by CGC no later than Monday, November 30, 2020, to qualify for this private signing event. No change requests will be accepted after Monday, November 30, 2020.

CGC Welcomes Bane Creators Chuck Dixon and Graham Nolan for an In-House Private Signing  

Posted on 10/7/2020

Dixon_Nolan__SIGNING_EMAIL120201002100720468.jpg

In conjunction with Eva Ink Artist Group the CGC In-House Private Signings continue to draw incredible talent like the new addition of super-duo Chuck Dixon and Graham Nolan, creators of Bane. Dixon and Nolan fans will be thrilled to know that they are both offering Remarques in addition to their signatures.

Dixon_Nolan_RemarquesSketchCovers20201002163442084.jpg
Dixon, Remarque example left; Nolan, Remarque example right.

Dixon is an award-winning comic book writer with thousands of titles to his name. Among these, he is frequently hailed as one of DC’s most prolific Batman writers. Within the Batman series, Dixon has also introduced crossover series like Robin, Nightwing, Birds of Prey and Batgirl. Beyond DC and Batman, Dixon is also known for writing several Marvel Conan and Punisher stories.

Nolan is widely known as the designer and co-creator of Batman super-villain Bane, ranked #34 on IGN’s list of the Top 100 Comic Book Villains of all time. Nolan has also worked on several other DC and Marvel Comics, including Transformers, Power of the Atom, Hawkworld and many issues of Detective Comics. Nolan’s most recent work includes many creator-owned projects like Joe Frankenstein for IDW, Return to Monster Island for Ominous Press as well as his widely followed 12-part series Bane: Conquest.

“We love when we get to bring two creators in for our comic fans,” said Brittany McManus, CGC Signature Series Director. “Chuck and Graham are truly a super-duo whose signatures — and Remarques! — are going to make the books that they’ve created together that much more special.”

For Dixon and Nolan’s CGC In-House Private Signing, both free and paid CGC members can submit collectibles directly to CGC headquarters in Florida. CGC will coordinate with Dixon and Nolan for the collectibles to be signed in late December.

If the CGC In-House Private Signing needs to be rescheduled due travel restrictions or other reasons, CGC will securely store all submissions in its vault until the event can be rescheduled.

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for Chuck Dixon is $75 per item and includes:

• Chuck Dixon’s signature

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for Graham Nolan is $80 per item and includes:

• Graham Nolan’s signature

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for Dixon’s signature and Nolan’s signature is $105 per item and includes:

The fee for a Dixon Remarque is $110 per item and includes:

• Chuck Dixon’s illustrated Remarque. Submitter may request image drawn; however, the final design and subject matter of the Remarque are at the artist's discretion. Important: CGC cannot guarantee Remarque requests.

The fee for a Nolan Remarque is $160 per item and includes:

• Graham Nolan’s illustrated Remarque. Submitter may request image drawn; however, the final design and subject matter of the Remarque are at the artist's discretion. Important: CGC cannot guarantee Remarque requests.

The fee for a Dixon Remarque and Nolan Remarque is $210 per item and includes:

• Chuck Dixon’s illustrated Remarque and Graham Nolan’s illustrated Remarque. Submitter may request images drawn; however, the final design and subject matter of the Remarques are at the artists’ discretion. Important: CGC cannot guarantee Remarque requests.
  • Chuck Dixon’s signature and Graham Nolan’s signature

CGC must receive all submissions for this event at its Florida headquarters by Monday, December 7, 2020.

Submission Instructions

For this CGC In-House Private Signing event,

• Select Comic or Magazine from the drop-down menu, then select Private Signing and CHUCK DIXON, IN-HOUSE SIGNING; GRAHAM NOLAN, IN-HOUSE SIGNING; DIXON & NOLAN, IN-HOUSE SIGNING; CHUCK DIXON, REMARQUE; GRAHAM NOLAN, REMARQUE; DIXON & NOLAN, REMARQUE from the dropdown menu in that section.
  • Enter the information requested for your comic, and make sure to check the box next to DIXON & NOLAN under Private Signing Details.
  • Please write CD/GN on all sides of the box.

PLEASE NOTE:

All submissions must be received by CGC no later than Monday, December 7, 2020, to qualify for this private signing event. No change requests will be accepted after Monday, December 7, 2020.