• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CgcinhousesigningEASTMAN&Bishopp37Ramosp42Frank&Johnsonp43 ChrisEvansp44 Ferrigno&Ottley&DragonBallp45Clayton&KatDennings&JamesTynionpg46Olsen&Battanypg47
9 9

938 posts in this topic

I have searched without any good results.  I'm submitting some books to Zeck/Beatty/Shooter signing.  In the books I'm submitting are Secret Wars #1 & Captain America #323.  When I go to select the SW1 custom label, I have the option to add this retired SS label.  But when I go to submit the CA323, I can't choose the Captain America label.  #confused.  anyone know why?

Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 9.03.25 PM.png

6 hours ago, TTony said:

I have searched without any good results.  I'm submitting some books to Zeck/Beatty/Shooter signing.  In the books I'm submitting are Secret Wars #1 & Captain America #323.  When I go to select the SW1 custom label, I have the option to add this retired SS label.  But when I go to submit the CA323, I can't choose the Captain America label.  #confused.  anyone know why?

Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 9.03.25 PM.png

Have you tried contacting CGC direct;y?

You can also post your question here: https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/23-ask-cgc/

4 minutes ago, NebraskaGuy said:

Anyone's Frank Miller signed books back from CCS yet? I am thinking they should be this week or next. 

My Wolverine #1 shipped out on July 23.  I'm still waiting on an update on a Dark Knight #1 though.

46 minutes ago, NebraskaGuy said:

Anyone's Frank Miller signed books back from CCS yet? I am thinking they should be this week or next. 

My Wolverine #1 shipped out on July 23.  I'm still waiting on an update on a Dark Knight #1 though.

Is your Dark Knight book still showing a status of "received"? My Wolverine #1 has been in received status since the end of May.

Edited by Ziazmere1

6 hours ago, NebraskaGuy said:

Has your submission status updated at all?  Mine is still listed as received and been that way since they received in early June.

5 hours ago, StillOnly25Cents said:

well I just received my signed book from the CC signing and my mood went from pure elation ......

2013434118_image2(7).jpeg.883295edac37f8e8da74d575e91483a0.jpeg

....  to major disappointment in a matter of just a few minutes

147652065_image2(8).jpeg.0a27e71e98135cbf5572fbb2e5c8b73c.jpeg

1322724530_image1(8).jpeg.aa95288fe6cce712d848bc3a283f2bcb.jpeg

80228712_image2(9).jpeg.73e2fb8c66a4bf570f754fa68fa45732.jpeg

That's a bummer, man.  I don't mean this is a condescending way: at least it looks good from afar (pic 1)?  I had a book I sent in for a reslab back in April because of Newton Rings and "hilarity" ensured with the shipment special thanks to the USPS.  Luckily CGC maintained the grade with a courtesy pressing and sent it back.  Not as many as before but still some Newton Rings.  Funniest thing, though, considering the alternative...they don't look so bad anymore!

13 hours ago, Ziazmere1 said:

Is your Dark Knight book still showing a status of "received"? My Wolverine #1 has been in received status since the end of May.

The shipped book is the Wolverine #1, it was not pressed (defects in book would not have been pressed/cleaned out).  The Dark Knight is being pressed.

Screen Shot 2020-07-29 at 12.18.54 AM.png

13 hours ago, noelbeast said:

Has your submission status updated at all?  Mine is still listed as received and been that way since they received in early June.

Mine is "received" since 5/21. The books went to CCS on 7/15-7/16 so 3 weeks would put us around Aug 5th-6th. But what can I say, I'm impatient. Plus I am crossing my fingers that my book Daredevil 168 gets bumped from a 9.6 to a 9.8 with a pressing. 

3 hours ago, NebraskaGuy said:

Mine is "received" since 5/21. The books went to CCS on 7/15-7/16 so 3 weeks would put us around Aug 5th-6th. But what can I say, I'm impatient. Plus I am crossing my fingers that my book Daredevil 168 gets bumped from a 9.6 to a 9.8 with a pressing. 

I see. So did you call or email CGC to get that info about the CCS dates?

I’m impatient too, but part of the problem is that we’re like moths to a flame when given a status listing. I mean it says Received now, but who knows what it might say 37 seconds from now, right??

Hoping you get that bump man! 

23 minutes ago, noelbeast said:

I see. So did you call or email CGC to get that info about the CCS dates?

I’m impatient too, but part of the problem is that we’re like moths to a flame when given a status listing. I mean it says Received now, but who knows what it might say 37 seconds from now, right??

Hoping you get that bump man! 

Oh for sure! It is Moths to a flame. I have hit refresh more times in the past two weeks than ever before with various orders.

I had another signed book from Clayton Crain that wasn't shipped out and I thought it was odd but I shipped in with my Frank Miller book. So I emailed asking when the Crain was going to ship because its been in Graded/QC for over a month. The guy was really nice about it saying they were holding it so it would ship together with my Frank Miller book which had already gone to CCS as of 7/16. Thats my "inside" information.