• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CgcinhousesigningEASTMAN&Bishopp37Ramosp42Frank&Johnsonp43 ChrisEvansp44 Ferrigno&Ottley&DragonBallp45Clayton&KatDennings&JamesTynionpg46Olsen&Battanypg47
9 9

938 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Sebastsk8 said:

Have a question about that event though, say there's books I'd want signed by multiple artists that arent listed as combined sig prices, how does that work out? Specifically the ones I would be looking for would be milgrom and romita. 

Best bet is to contact CGC directly, either via phone/email or post your question here:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/23-ask-cgc/

45 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

How "limited"

Do we think these signature/remarques are?

Guess that really depends on which books you are having defaced .. err I mean having signed / remarked... 

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

That affects the listed availability? 

As I said depends.  There are some really odd choices.  For example Stan Lee signed many books that not only he had nothing to do with , but made Zero sense. Now that he is gone, those are extremely limited:whistle:

But I do get what you are saying. CGC says limited to say 100, but are they really or is that all they will let publicly submit and still allow more for facilitators, friends, family, etc.. we will never know.

Just now, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

As I said depends.  There are some really odd choices.  For example Stan Lee signed many books that not only he had nothing to do with , but made Zero sense. Now that he is gone, those are extremely limited:whistle:

No no no if you read the signings above, the amount of books that will be remarked are "limited", as in you send in your books and if they haven't met their quota you'll get one.

In other words some will send in and not get it

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

No no no if you read the signings above, the amount of books that will be remarked are "limited", as in you send in your books and if they haven't met their quota you'll get one.

In other words some will send in and not get it

I understood,  but didn't make it clear in that reply, but was already clarifying it in the post just above yours. :bigsmile:

Just now, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I understood,  but didn't make it clear in that reply, but was already clarifying it in the post just above yours. :bigsmile:

If you'd like to discuss defacing I'm sure there is a thread for that, but this is the signature forum, where people talk about signatures. 

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

:D:tink:(::whistle:

:roflmao:

received_2729202827349992.jpeg

received_1046203312503769.jpeg

Personally was looking for a discussion, but these two books along with bats 251 and 244 have been done to death by neal lol

Now that they're read I'm hoping to add my first signature series but neal :whee:

I met him in person once and hes a hoot and a half. I kind of stuck my foot in my mouth but brought my brother and introduced them, they had the same sense of humor  :x

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'd be much more disappointed if I budgeted for a remark, sent in for one and didn't get one, does that clarify my post?

I understand, I'm hoping for a Joe Staton remark. This will be the first time in 6 years that I miss out on getting a Joe Staton Scooby Sketch due to convention cancellations. I'm hoping at least for a remark of Scooby, to keep the Joe Staton streak going.  

9 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

If you'd like to discuss defacing I'm sure there is a thread for that, but this is the signature forum, where people talk about signatures. 

I agree and it was more meant as I joke. I am all for Signature Series.  

Still would love to have a TMNT signed by Rob Van Winkle.. :cloud9:

6 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'd be much more disappointed if I budgeted for a remark, sent in for one and didn't get one, does that clarify my post?

I understand although it could be worse. I am sure you have seen that Stan Lee Spiderman Sketch that looks like a Roach.. imagine paying for a remark and getting something like that:facepalm:

2 minutes ago, cgcsketcherz said:

I understand, I'm hoping for a Joe Staton remark. This will be the first time in 6 years that I miss out on getting a Joe Staton Scooby Sketch due to convention cancellations. I'm hoping at least for a remark of Scooby, to keep the Joe Staton streak going.  

Right? I thought it was a well thought out post to make a point. I have friends in other countries that are likewise eaying how limited? Could use some clarification....

To further clarify, I have 4 including these 2 of classic neal Adam's readere that I've read a bunch. It means a lot to me as Olsen 134, bats 244 234 & one other I've been meaning to get remarked by neal. Everytime the opportunity came up it was by another grading company. So I mailed these two today. Hoping

2 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I agree and it was more meant as I joke. I am all for Signature Series.  

Still would love to have a TMNT signed by Rob Van Winkle.. :cloud9:

I understand although it could be worse. I am sure you have seen that Stan Lee Spiderman Sketch that looks like a Roach.. imagine paying for a remark and getting something like that:facepalm:

Ya I'm just in a mood, seems everyone I've mentioned it to said that I should have sent in my Olsen 8.5 and #234 in 8.0, so it's not you I was a little eek! Hahaha