• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CgcinhousesigningEASTMAN&Bishopp37Ramosp42Frank&Johnsonp43 ChrisEvansp44 Ferrigno&Ottley&DragonBallp45Clayton&KatDennings&JamesTynionpg46Olsen&Battanypg47
9 9

938 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, gmgq23 said:

I want to send in a book for the Frank Miller signing, which was already signed by Stan Lee and has a Stan Lee custom label.

However when I do my online submission, i search for the cert number and it pulls up all the info, but on the next page there is no option for the custom Stan Lee label.  

So how can I get this signed by Frank Miller and also get another Stan Lee label?

Thanks.

I believe all "labels" are limited editions....

The stan label was a couple of years ago, and are no longer available 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

15 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Read the last paragraph,  it says no, no use of credits :foryou:

Appreciate all the help I can get, I’m submitting for the first time so a lot going on right now, I just wanna ask if we can submit different comics which I want to get signed by different writers together and if I can ship them together as well? 

1 minute ago, dhruvin_patel said:

Appreciate all the help I can get, I’m submitting for the first time so a lot going on right now, I just wanna ask if we can submit different comics which I want to get signed by different writers together and if I can ship them together as well? 

I'm sure it's possible, just include each different form with each different stacks of comics in the same package for different artists, and just put a rubber band or bubble wrap around each seperate stack....so CGC knows which form for which stack...

The tricky part is if you want 1 book to be signed by 2 artists from the in house signing on the same book... not sure how to package that unless the can use just 1 form...

On 4/7/2020 at 5:45 PM, PunisherPunisherPunisher said:

Wolverine limited series 

Would love my copy to be signed by both Miller and Claremont 

yes, I want this as well!! I have Stan lee, I need Miller and Claremont at same time, please someone post answer to this !

20 minutes ago, iggykoopa said:

They just added Donny Cates and Ryan Stegman as well.

CGC Announces a Dual In-House Private Signing
with Donny Cates and Ryan Stegman
mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmcusercontent.com
Two comic book creators, one CGC In-House Private Signing! CGC is excited to announce that comic book writer Donny Cates and comic book artist Ryan Stegman will participate in a duel CGC In-House Private Signing event, enabling fans to get autographs from Cates, Stegman or both!

Donny Cates made his debut in independent comics in 2013 thanks to Dark Horse Comics. In 2017, he was hired by Marvel Comics and became a leading writer entrusted with historical characters, including Thanos, Doctor Strange and the Inhumans. The acclaimed relaunches of Venom and Guardians of the Galaxy are a definitive statement of his work. Cates also continues writing independent and “creator-owned” books, such as Aftershock.

Ryan Stegman is a Marvel-exclusive comic book artist best known for his work on Venom, Spiderman, X-23, The Incredible Hulk and She-Hulk. Stegman has been working on Venom with Cates since the current book began.

“CGC is thrilled to host Donny Cates and Ryan Stegman for a private signing event,” said Harshen Patel, CGC Director of Operations. “Their collaboration on Venom is among the best in the industry right now, and we’re glad to enable fans get both of their autographs with one submission.”
For this exclusive event, ALL CGC members — that includes free CGC members — can submit books directly to CGC headquarters in Sarasota, Florida. CGC will coordinate with Cates and Stegman to have the collectibles signed in conjunction with MEGACON Orlando, which has been rescheduled for June 4-7.

If the CGC In-House Private Signing needs to be rescheduled due to show postponements or cancellations, travel restrictions or other reasons, CGC will securely store all submissions in its vault until the event can be rescheduled.  

Books can be submitted for only Donny Cates’ signature or for only Ryan Stegman’s signature, or books can be submitted for both signatures. After Cates and Stegman sign the submitted books, CGC will grade and encapsulate them with an expedited turnaround time of only three weeks. If CCS pressing is also requested, the expedited turnaround time will be six weeks. After grading and encapsulation, the collectibles will be shipped back to their owners.

Check CGC eblasts and social media channels for any signing and scheduling updates.

The fee for this CGC In-House Private Signing is $70 per item for Donny Cates’ signature OR Ryan Stegman’s signature, or $90 for both signatures per collectible. The applicable fee includes: 
  • Creator(s) signature(s)
  • Expedited turnaround time of three weeks for CGC grading 
  • Expedited turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)
  • Encapsulation with CGC’s iconic yellow Signature Series label
Books need to be at CGC by Friday, May 29, 2020, to be eligible for this event. 

Submission Instructions

For this CGC In-House Private Signing event, you can ship submissions directly to CGC with a FREE membership. Paid memberships are also available and include additional benefits. For more information and to join, visit CGCcomics.com/join.

To submit books for the signing:
  • Click Submit in the CGC website navigation and select Submission Forms.
  • Next to Comics / Magazines, select Online Form.
  • Select Comic or Magazine from the drop-down menu, then select Private Signing and IN-HOUSE SIGNING – DONNY CATES, IN-HOUSE SIGNING RYAN STEGMAN, OR IN-HOUSE SIGNING – DONNY AND RYAN from the dropdown menu in that section.
  • Under Services, select Grading and, if you would like it, Pressing. Then hit Next in the top right section of the form.
  • Enter the information requested for your comic, and make sure to check the box next to DONNY CATES, RYAN STEGMAN OR BOTH under Private Signing Details.
  • On the next screen, you can add one of CGC’s custom Marvel labels to your submission for qualifying books.
  • Select Add to Cart, and then repeat if there are additional books in your submission. If there are no additional books in your submission, click on the cart icon and proceed to checkout.
  • Note: If you want to submit magazines, please group them together on their own private signing form separate from comic submissions. The same rule applies for any custom labels. Please group them together on their own private signing form separate from non-custom labels. To see the available labels, click HERE.
  • Put ALL ungraded books in window bags or they will not be accepted
  • Books that are already certified by CGC, including CGC Signature Series books, can be submitted for this event. CGC will remove a CGC-certified book from its holder an additional $5 fee. 
  • Carefully package books in a box for shipment. If you need a CGC shipping kit, they can be purchased HERE.
  • Please write DR on all sides of the box.
  • Books will be received into CGC’s system when they arrive and will be safely stored by CGC until the event. (Please note: Payments are processed as they normally are: at the time of the collectibles’ arrival at CGC.)
  • Once books are signed, they will start an expedited CGC grading process. 
PLEASE NOTE:

All submissions must be received by CGC no later than Friday, May 29, 2020, to qualify for this private signing event. No change requests will be accepted after Friday, May 29, 2020.
Membership credits cannot be applied to private signings.

Learn More

2 hours ago, PunisherPunisherPunisher said:

They won't allow it, someone posted that somewhere on the boards

yeah, confirmed here is my answer :

Hi, 

At this time we aren't able to accommodate multi signatures on books if the artists aren't signing together and in this case Frank and Chris have different signing days. 

Thanks, 

Bree Palmer
Receiving Manager
Certified Collectibles Group

21 hours ago, gmgq23 said:

I want to send in a book for the Frank Miller signing, which was already signed by Stan Lee and has a Stan Lee custom label.

However when I do my online submission, i search for the cert number and it pulls up all the info, but on the next page there is no option for the custom Stan Lee label.  

So how can I get this signed by Frank Miller and also get another Stan Lee label?

Thanks.

You won't.  They no longer offer the Stan Lee CGC label.  

CGC Announces In-House Private Signing with Seminal X-Men Writer Chris Claremont!

CGC is excited to announce an In-House Private Signing with seminal X-Men writer Chris Claremont! He is credited with turning X-Men into one of Marvel’s most popular series and created numerous X-Men characters, including Legion, The New Mutants, Dark Phoenix, Rogue, Gambit, Sabretooth, Kitty Pryde and Mystique. Claremont also developed the character of Wolverine into a fan favorite.

“The thing I love most about conventions is meeting people. Even after these many years, it’s wonderful hearing you readers tell me how much my stories have meant. And while the coronavirus keeps us apart in person, I hope these signatures mean as much to you who receive them as they do to me making them. I hope as well it won’t be long before we can see each other again in person — because you readers are what make this whole game worth the playing,” Claremont said.

CGC is also introducing a bold, new X-Men certification label that will be available for any books that come in via Claremont’s CGC In-House Private Signing. The label is available for all X-Men book that are submitted.

For this event, all CGC members, including free members, can submit collectibles directly to CGC headquarters in Florida. CGC will coordinate with Claremont for the collectibles to be signed around the time of MEGACON Orlando. The destination event has been rescheduled for June 4-7 and is not far from CGC headquarters.

After Claremont signs the collectibles, CGC will grade them with expedited turnaround times of three weeks for grading or six weeks for grading and pressing. Collectibles are then shipped back to their owners.

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee of $70 per item includes:

• Chris Claremont’s signature
  • Expedited turnaround time of three weeks for CGC grading
  • Expedited turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)
  • Encapsulation with CGC’s iconic yellow Signature Series label

Books need to be at CGC headquarters no later than Friday, May 29, 2020.

Submission Instructions

For this exclusive CGC In-House Private Signing event, you can ship submissions directly to CGC with a FREE membership. Paid memberships are also available and include additional benefits. For more information and to join, visit CGCcomics.com/join.

To submit books for the signing:

• Click Submit in the CGC website navigation and select Submission Forms.
  • Next to Comics / Magazines, select Online Form.
  • Select Comic or Magazine from the drop-down menu, then select Private Signing and IN-HOUSE SIGNING – CHRIS CLAREMONT from the dropdown menu in that section.
  • Under Services, select Grading and, if you would like it, Pressing. Then hit Next in the top right section of the form.
  • Enter the information requested for your comic, and make sure to check the box next to Chris Claremont under Private Signing Details.
  • On the next screen, you can add one of CGC’s custom Marvel labels to your submission for qualifying books.
  • Select Add to Cart, and then repeat if there are additional books in your submission. If there are no additional books in your submission, click on the cart icon and proceed to checkout.
  • Note: If you want to submit magazines, please group them together on their own private signing form separate from comic submissions. The same rule applies for any custom labels. Please group them together on their own private signing form separate from non-custom labels. To see the available labels, click HERE.
  • Put ALL ungraded books in window bags or they will not be accepted.
  • Books that are already certified by CGC, including CGC Signature Series books, can be submitted for this event. CGC will remove a CGC-certified book from its holder for an additional $5 fee.
  • Carefully package books in a box for shipment. If you need a CGC shipping kit, they can be purchased HERE.
  • Please write CHRIS on all sides of the box.
  • Books will be received into CGC’s system when they arrive and will be safely stored by CGC until the event. (Please note: Payments are processed as they normally are: at the time of the collectibles’ arrival at CGC.)
  • Once books are signed, they will start an expedited CGC grading process.

PLEASE NOTE:

All submissions must be received by CGC no later than Friday, May 29, 2020, to qualify for this private signing event. No change requests will be accepted after Friday, May 29, 2020.

Membership credits cannot be applied to CGC In-House Private Signings.

11 hours ago, Shawngk said:

What color ink, if that is an option?

It might not be an option but you could always put a request on your bag.  I would say color ink depends on your preference and where you put the window for him to sign.  I would just stay away from dark on dark background.