• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CgcinhousesigningEASTMAN&Bishopp37Ramosp42Frank&Johnsonp43 ChrisEvansp44 Ferrigno&Ottley&DragonBallp45Clayton&KatDennings&JamesTynionpg46Olsen&Battanypg47
9 9

938 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Gator Guru said:

Just speculation but they can say being closed for a few holiday days gkt them backed up but...im willing to bet they haven’t hired enough processors to deal with the influx in their newly launched card grading business. Im seeing items take 2+ weeks just to get logged and have some in scheduled for grading for 3+ weeks as well...

Well today is the Feb. 14, I made that post on the 8th....and it's still at the "Receive" staged.....I should mention I have already received signings from Peter David and Dan Jurgens..both of the were lucky enough to sign on Nov.12...perhaps Mr. Porter came much later..... 

7 hours ago, Etreiw said:

Well today is the Feb. 14, I made that post on the 8th....and it's still at the "Receive" staged.....I should mention I have already received signings from Peter David and Dan Jurgens..both of the were lucky enough to sign on Nov.12...perhaps Mr. Porter came much later..... 

ok well thats a long time to wait. Im noticing times across the collectible industry at both bgs and psa for cards is out of control so I think CGC is struggling right now as well. For 10-15 bus days a graded card at bgs will run you $150 now. Increase in pricing im sure is coming for cgc as well.

On 2/13/2021 at 11:58 PM, rexinnih said:

Beautiful commission from Allen Bellman. I was lucky enough to get 2 commissions from him in 2019 before he passed. Very nice gentleman. 

Thank you, he was a great guy! I had commissioned it originally through his representative then had the chance to thank him in 2017 at a con. I said, "I want to thank you for a commission you did for me a couple years ago." He asked what it was about and when I said Scooby he got really excited saying, "That was the first time I ever drew Scooby and I put my heart and soul into that dog!" I assured him it was a perfect example of Scooby. 

8 hours ago, Gator Guru said:

ok well thats a long time to wait. Im noticing times across the collectible industry at both bgs and psa for cards is out of control so I think CGC is struggling right now as well. For 10-15 bus days a graded card at bgs will run you $150 now. Increase in pricing im sure is coming for cgc as well.

Yeah but hey...I don't send any further of my old books down there until I get whatever is down there back.....so I'm saving money for now. :)

The Original Incredible Hulk, Lou Ferrigno Sr., Joins the CGC In-House Private Signing Lineup! 

Posted on 2/16/2021

“Hulk ready!”

Ferrigno__SIGNING_EMAIL120210215145704946.jpg

Get ready Hulk fans because the original The Incredible Hulk himself, Lou Ferrigno Sr., will be joining CGC for an In-House Private Signing event! Ferrigno is famously known for bringing the Marvel Comics superhero “The Hulk” to life, starring in multiple movies, TV series and cameo appearances.

Ferrigno’s appearances as The Hulk include the 1977 two-hour pilot movie, The Hulk; the successful 80 episodes of the 1978 CBS television series, The Incredible Hulk; three television films, The Incredible Hulk Returns, The Trial of the Incredible Hulk and The Death of the Incredible Hulk; the voice of Hulk in the 1996 animated TV series; and two cameo appearances as a bodyguard in the 2003 Hulk and 2008 The Incredible Hulk.

Besides his successful run as The Hulk, Ferrigno has also starred as Hercules in the 1983 film, Hercules and its 1985 sequel, The Adventures of Hercules.

In addition to acting, Ferrigno is also known for his incredible bodybuilding skills. In 1969, he won the IFBB Mr. America award for bodybuilding, and he has even trained with Arnold Schwarzenegger. He has since retired from bodybuilding but is still very active in fitness and nutrition.

“We’re so thrilled to bring iconic actor, Lou Ferrigno Sr. in for a private signing!” shared Brittany McManus, CGC’s Signature Series Director. “Not only is Ferrigno just an incredible guy, he’s also such a memorable star who really brought The Hulk to life for many of us. I know we have so many fans of The Hulk, and I think they will be as excited as we are to have this signing opportunity.”

For this exclusive event, ALL CGC members — that includes free CGC members — can submit books directly to CGC headquarters in Sarasota, Florida. CGC must receive all submissions for this event by Friday, April 16, 2021.

If the CGC Private Signing needs to be rescheduled, CGC will securely store all submissions in its vault until the event can be rescheduled.

After Ferrigno signs the submitted books, CGC will grade and encapsulate them with an expedited turnaround time of only three weeks. If CCS pressing is also requested, the expedited turnaround time will be six weeks. After grading and encapsulation, the collectibles will be shipped back to their owners.

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for Lou Ferrigno is $150 per item and includes:

• Lou Ferrigno’s signature
  • Expedited turnaround time of three weeks for CGC grading
  • Expedited turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)
  • Encapsulation with CGC’s iconic yellow Signature Series label

The fee for a Lou Ferrigno Signature AND Character Name is $185 per item and includes:

• Lou Ferrigno’s character name (i.e. The Hulk)
  • Expedited turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)

The fee for a Lou Ferrigno Signature AND Quote is $185 per item and includes:

• Lou Ferrigno’s quote (i.e. “Hulk Smash!”)

Submission Instructions

For this CGC Private Signing event, you can ship submissions directly to CGC with a FREE membership. Paid memberships are also available and include additional benefits. For more information and to join, visit CGCcomics.com/join.

To submit books for the signing:

• Click Submit in the CGC website navigation and select Submission Forms.
  • Next to Comics / Magazines, select Online Form.
  • Select Comic or Magazine from the drop-down menu, then select Private Signing and then one of the following: LOU FERRIGNO, PRIVATE SIGNING; FERRIGNO, CHARACTER NAME; or FERRIGNO, QUOTE from the dropdown menu in that section.
  • Under Services, select Grading and, if you would like it, Pressing. Then hit Next in the top right section of the form.
  • Enter the information requested for your comic, and make sure to check the box next to LOU FERRIGNO under Private Signing Details.
  • On the next screen, you can add one of CGC’s custom Marvel labels to your submission for qualifying books.
  • Select Add to Cart, and then repeat if there are additional books in your submission. If there are no additional books in your submission, click on the cart icon and proceed to checkout.
  • Note: If you want to submit magazines, please group them together on their own private signing form separate from comic submissions. The same rule applies for any custom labels. Please group them together on their own private signing form separate from non-custom labels. To see the available labels, click HERE .
  • Put ALL ungraded books in window bags or they will not be accepted. You can purchase window bags HERE .
  • Books that are already certified by CGC, including CGC Signature Series books, can be submitted for this event. CGC will remove a CGC-certified book from its holder for an additional $5 fee.
  • Carefully package books in a box for shipment. If you need a CGC shipping kit, they can be purchased HERE .
  • IMPORTANT : Please write LF on all sides of the box.
  • Books will be received into CGC’s system when they arrive and will be safely stored by CGC until the event. (Please note: Payments are processed as they normally are at the time of the collectibles’ arrival at CGC.)
  • Once books are signed, they will start an expedited CGC grading process.

PLEASE NOTE:

All submissions must be received by CGC no later than Friday, April 16, 2021, to qualify for this private signing event. No change requests will be accepted after Friday, April 16, 2021.

Membership credits cannot be applied to CGC In-House Private Signings.

*No Multi-Sigs included with other signings.

**If you submit a CGC-graded collectible that needs to be removed from its original holder by CGC, the collectible will need to go through the certification and encapsulation process again, and there is no guarantee that it will receive the same grade.

CGC Welcomes Iconic Comic Book Artist Ryan Ottley for an In-House Private Signing

Posted on 2/26/2021

Get your books ready for a signature, Spider-Man and Invincible Remarque or colored sketch cover!

OTTLEY__SIGNING_EMAIL120210224165149991.jpg

Attention all comic book fans! CGC is stoked to announce that the incredibly talented comic book artist Ryan Ottley will be joining CGC for an exciting In-House Private Signing event. In addition to signatures, Ottley is offering his fantastic Spider-Man and Invincible Remarques and just five color sketches for purchase. These are only offered on a first-come, first-served basis, so get your books ready fans because available spots will go fast! See the full details below.

ROTTLEYREMARQUE120210224170237603.png ROTTLEYREMARQUE220210224170313672.png

Ottley is an American comic book artist who is best known for his work on Image Comics’ Invincible and Marvel Comics’ Amazing Spider-Man. Ottley began illustrating Invincible with Issue 8 and worked 14 years as the artist for 127 issues. Infact, Invincible fans will get to see Ottley's art come to life in the Amazon Prime Invincible animation debuting March 26th. Ottley has captivated eyes of his fans and the industry for his clean and detailed style.

Many know the admired artist from his work with Marvel Comics on the Amazing Spider-Man series from 2018-2020. In addition, Ottley has worked on many titles, including Robert Kirkman and Todd McFarlane’s ongoing series, Haunt. Ottley was also one of several artists to illustrate an alternative cover for Kirkman’s The Walking Dead.

“We hope our comic fans are just as excited as we are for Ryan Ottley to join the CGC In-House Private signing lineup!” exclaimed Brittany McManus, CGC’s Signature Series Director. “Hosting an event with Ottley is incredible — but having him offer Remarques and a handful of his amazing sketches will make this signing even more thrilling!"

For this exclusive event, ALL CGC members — that includes free CGC members — can submit books directly to CGC headquarters in Sarasota, Florida. CGC must receive all submissions for this event by Friday, April 23rd, 2021.

If the CGC In-House Private Signing needs to be rescheduled, CGC will securely store all submissions in its vault until the event can be rescheduled.

After Ottley signs the submitted books, CGC will grade and encapsulate them with an expedited turnaround time of only three weeks. If CCS pressing is also requested, the expedited turnaround time will be six weeks. After grading and encapsulation, the collectibles will be shipped back to their owners.

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for Ryan Ottley is $80 per item and includes:

• Ryan Ottley’s signature

The fee for a Ryan Ottley’s SPIDER-MAN or INVINCIBLE Remarque is $160 per item and includes:

• Ryan Ottley’s Spider-Man or Invincible Remarque (Ottley will ONLY draw Spider-Man or Invincible Remarques; no other request will be drawn)

The fee for a Ryan Ottley colored sketch is $575 per item and includes:

• Ryan Ottley colored sketch: submitter may request the desired sketch
  • ONLY 5 colored sketches available; first-come, first-served basis; when the option is no longer visible on the online form, all spots are taken.

Submission Instructions

For this CGC In-House Private Signing event, you can ship submissions directly to CGC with a FREE membership. Paid memberships are also available and include additional benefits. For more information and to join, visit CGCcomics.com/join.

• Select Comic or Magazine from the drop-down menu, then select Private Signing and RYAN OTTLEY, IN-HOUSE SIGNING; OTTLEY, REMARQUE; or OTTLEY, SKETCH COVER from the dropdown menu in that section.
  • Under Services, select Grading and, if you would like it, Pressing. Then hit Next in the top right section of the form.
  • Enter the information requested for your comic, and make sure to check the box next to RYAN OTTLEY under Private Signing Details.
  • On the next screen, you can add one of CGC’s custom Marvel labels to your submission for qualifying books.
  • Select Add to Cart, and then repeat if there are additional books in your submission. If there are no additional books in your submission, click on the cart icon and proceed to checkout.
  • Note: If you want to submit magazines, please group them together on their own private signing form separate from comic submissions. The same rule applies for any custom labels. Please group them together on their own private signing form separate from non-custom labels. To see the available labels, click HERE .
  • Put ALL ungraded books in window bags or they will not be accepted. You can purchase window bags HERE .
  • Books that are already certified by CGC, including CGC Signature Series books, can be submitted for this event. CGC will remove a CGC-certified book from its holder for an additional $5 fee.
  • Carefully package books in a box for shipment. If you need a CGC shipping kit, they can be purchased HERE .
  • IMPORTANT : Please write RO on all sides of the box.
  • Books will be received into CGC’s system when they arrive and will be safely stored by CGC until the event. (Please note: Payments are processed as they normally are at the time of the collectibles’ arrival at CGC.)

PLEASE NOTE:

All submissions must be received by CGC no later than Friday, April 23rd, 2021, to qualify for this private signing event. No change requests will be accepted after Friday, April 23rd, 2021.

Membership credits cannot be applied to CGC In-House Private Signings.

**If you submit a CGC-graded collectible that needs to be removed from its original holder by CGC, the collectible will need to go through the certification and encapsulation process again, and there is no guarantee that it will receive the same grade.

7 hours ago, Gator Guru said:

Light on graders? Ive had some books in scheduled for grading for about 6 weeks now.

You think you have it bad, scroll back abit on this thread and you will see that I am still waiting for 3 books signed by Howard Porter....still at the "Receiving"stage I'm assuming that maybe he showed up at a later date compared to Mr. Peter David and Mr. Dan Jurgens cause both of them signed my books on Nov. 12 of 2020 and I got them a week apart wayyy back in late December........... 

4 hours ago, Etreiw said:

You think you have it bad, scroll back abit on this thread and you will see that I am still waiting for 3 books signed by Howard Porter....still at the "Receiving"stage I'm assuming that maybe he showed up at a later date compared to Mr. Peter David and Mr. Dan Jurgens cause both of them signed my books on Nov. 12 of 2020 and I got them a week apart wayyy back in late December........... 

meanwhile im seeing some on instagram that have gotten their cates and stegman books back already 

CGC Is Hosting a Dual Private Signing with Dragon Ball Z Voice Actors Josh Martin and Chris Rager

Posted on 3/1/2021

Get your copies of Dragon Ball Z ready for this journey!

DRAGONBALLZ-EMAIL120210222124720387.jpg

CGC and Debut Entertainment are thrilled to announce an exciting signing that brings the world of Dragon Ball to life! Get ready amine fans, because two Dragon Ball Z stars are teaming up with CGC for a Private Signing! Acclaimed voice actors Josh Martin (Majin Buu) and Chris Rager (Mr. Satan) will be joining forces for a dynamic duo signing at our headquarters. Submitters can get either actor’s signature or both.

Martin has been the voice of Majin Buu from Dragon Ball Z and Commander Red from the original Dragon Ball since 2001. In addition to his memorable roles, Martin has also written and produced short films and voiced “The Buu’s” in several video games in the Dragon Ball series.

Rager is an American voice actor who works for anime series at Funimation and OkraTron 5000. Some of his roles include Arlong in the One Piece franchise, and Yuri in Baki the Grappler. He is best known for being the voice of Mr. Satan in Dragon Ball Z and has won Staff Choice Award for Best Male Supporting Voice Performance for his role as Mr. Satan in the 2018 at the BTVA Anime Dub Awards.

“We are ecstatic to welcome these two fantastic voice actors for this outstanding private signing opportunity,” said Brittany McManus, CGC’s Signature Series Director. “We believe that our collectors and anime fans will enjoy this talented duo!”

For Martin’s and Rager’s CGC Private Signing, ALL CGC members — that includes free CGC members — can submit books directly to CGC headquarters in Sarasota, Florida. CGC must receive all submissions for this event by Friday, April 2nd, 2021.

If the CGC Private Signing needs to be rescheduled, CGC will securely store all submissions in its vault until the event can be rescheduled.

After Martin and Rager sign the submitted books, CGC will grade and encapsulate them with an expedited turnaround time of only three weeks. If CCS pressing is also requested, the expedited turnaround time will be six weeks. After grading and encapsulation, the collectibles will be shipped back to their owners.

The CGC Private Signing fee for Josh Martin is $80 per item and includes:

• Josh Martin’s signature

The CGC Private Signing fee for Chris Rager is $80 per item and includes:

• Chris Rager’s signature

The CGC Private Duo Signing fee for Josh Martin AND Chris Rager is $110 per item and includes:

• Josh Martin’s signature AND Chris Rager’s signature

Submission Instructions

For this CGC Private Signing event, you can ship submissions directly to CGC with a FREE membership. Paid memberships are also available and include additional benefits. For more information and to join, visit CGCcomics.com/join.

• Select Comic or Magazine from the drop-down menu, then select Private Signing and JOSH MARTIN, PRIVATE SIGNING; CHRIS RAGER, IN-HOUSE SIGNING; MARTIN & RAGER, PRIVATE SIGNING from the dropdown menu in that section.
  • Enter the information requested for your comic, and make sure to check the box next to MARTIN & RAGER under Private Signing Details.
  • IMPORTANT : Please write JM/CR on all sides of the box.

PLEASE NOTE:

All submissions must be received by CGC no later than Friday, April 2nd, 2021, to qualify for this private signing event. No change requests will be accepted after Friday, April 2nd, 2021.

Membership credits cannot be applied to CGC Private Signings.

I’ve read Todd McFarlane may be coming back to Cgc.  If he does, is he allowed to sign Guardians of the galaxy #6 (2013), since he did co create her.  Not sure how that one works?  Angela origin to marvel universe.

68F14593-AF78-48AE-B9B2-A33B04CEFB8B.jpeg

Edited by Shawngk

No photo description available. A blank for those who did turned out to be a good idea :idea: 

No photo description available. I'm not sure if this is just the same pic at different angles but

No photo description available. this sure does make it look like

No photo description available. everyone and their next of kin sent in Last Ronin!

No photo description available. Some old school Turtles! :headbang: 

I'm still waiting to catch a glimpse of some Nintendo Power :wishluck: