• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CgcinhousesigningEASTMAN&Bishopp37Ramosp42Frank&Johnsonp43 ChrisEvansp44 Ferrigno&Ottley&DragonBallp45Clayton&KatDennings&JamesTynionpg46Olsen&Battanypg47
9 9

938 posts in this topic

I also asked admin if there were a limit on remarques from Kevin Eastman

They said, not as of yet, but never know in the future

I'm waiting 2 weeks to send in my Nintendo Power, BUT I do at least want to get that in :) 

Then maybe a little TMNT Adv Archie#1 that I picked up for $10 last year, I bought it specifically to get signed, that's why it is still raw at the moment.

Then Maybe a Last Ronin. But I'm super thankful and excited. If Neal Adams 2 books come next week, it'll help tide me over till I can send out :wishluck:

Hoping Hoping Hoping

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE :tink: 

14 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I had that very same thought lol

Thing is it's slabbed so I can't window bag it myself to plead lol

But there is a request for sketch on the submission form, do I do plan to give it a shot!

I figure if I say standard turtle it won't sound like I'm asking a lot haha

Screenshot_20201126-065139.png

If its a serious thought on your end then I say put the special request in on the form!  You could also do what @cgcsketcherz suggested.

1 minute ago, DELTA 62 said:

If its a serious thought on your end then I say put the special request in on the form!  You could also do what @cgcsketcherz suggested.

That's the plan :)

so much to do, but still a lot of time

I still wish cgc took PayPal as payment lol

33 minutes ago, Oskywalker said:

Question.

Can I combine shipping to CGC? I mean, include normal submission to CGC and comics for the Private signings in the same box?.

Thanks for the feedback.

Yes

In fact better if you do so

Because signings you supposed to write the artist initials on all sides of the shipping box so that cgc can open it right away

This way your regular sub will open and get received fast too, since it is in with the signing books, just make the two subs distinguishable within the box

11 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Yes

In fact better if you do so

Because signings you supposed to write the artist initials on all sides of the shipping box so that cgc can open it right away

This way your regular sub will open and get received fast too, since it is in with the signing books, just make the two subs distinguishable within the box

Great!

Thanks man.

I will do so.

Is it possible to have different books on an invoice that have a different set of signers, but share at least one signing guest for the same in house signing date?

And mail them in together?

If so, how?

The online submission is not allowing me.

For example to have a Geoff Johns and Doug Mahnke book on the same invoice with a Geoff Johns, Jason Fabok and Brad Anderson book?

I have a Geoff Johns, Jason Fabok and Brad Anderson in house signing added to my cart, but can't add anything else, the drop down box is now not clickable. 

And if it matters, I'm filling out the form on my phone.

Screenshot_20201128-231123_Chrome.jpg

Edited by greenlantern808

4 hours ago, greenlantern808 said:

Is it possible to have different books on an invoice that have a different set of signers, but share at least one signing guest for the same in house signing date?

If so, how?

For example to have a Geoff Johns and Doug Mahnke book on the same invoice with a Geoff Johns, Jason Fabok and Brad Anderson book?

I have a Geoff Johns, Jason Fabok and Brad Anderson in house signing added to my cart, but can't add anything else, the drop down box is now not clickable. 

I think you cant change the type of signing. So if you did all threw for a sub then it has to stay that way and you would need to do another submission for a different type

5 hours ago, greenlantern808 said:

If so, how?

Pretty sure each different creator, or group of creators, will be a separate submission form. You can ship them all in the same box, just make each form is clearly grouped with its corresponding books and you'll be ok.

9 hours ago, Chazgee said:

Pretty sure each different creator, or group of creators, will be a separate submission form. You can ship them all in the same box, just make each form is clearly grouped with its corresponding books and you'll be ok.

11 hours ago, Gator Guru said:

I think you cant change the type of signing. So if you did all threw for a sub then it has to stay that way and you would need to do another submission for a different type

Thanx for the responses 

Any movement on Neal Adams books?

I'm not really in a rush nor worried, it's just

Mine were signed Nov 11th, which put it already at 2 weeks TAT last Wednesday before the holidays

I didn't do a press, so I assume the 3 week TAT deadline is this Friday?

patiently waiting but thought that I'd ask lol :wishluck: 

15 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Mine were signed Nov 11th, which put it already at 2 weeks TAT last Wednesday before the holidays

My Staton book just moved to "SFG" today.

My guess is that they're not counting the 2 Holidays last week. Still, they do seem to be a bit behind. Being honest, I didn't think they'd get such a large batch done in 3 weeks unless they hired more graders and had them working night & weekend shifts.

5 minutes ago, Chazgee said:

My guess is that they're not counting the 2 Holidays last week. Still, they do seem to be a bit behind. Being honest, I didn't think they'd get such a large batch done in 3 weeks unless they hired more graders and had them working night & weekend shifts.

ya Mine was signed and sketched 3 Wednesday's ago so hoping by the end of this week, really it's just the soonest that I'd have anything coming back lol so it's got my focus

but meh it'll happen I'm sure, I'm sure that they were off last Thursday and Friday, so those 2 days off, then this Friday will be the 3 week mark

but if I called, I'd doubt that I'd get anywhere with that bit of cheese lol 

but :whee: the waiting is the hardest part! CGC had a lot to do, and I'm early in the waiting game :wishluck: just making convo and thinking out loud

4 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

No movement on mine 

14 hours ago, Chazgee said:

My peter david books are finished. Nothing on my other orders and I had romita jr as well as nicieza. Those two stuck in scheduled for grading. Looks like 3 weeks it is or longer for most stuff.

IMPORTANT DATE CHANGE!!!!!!!

TMNT Super-duo, Kevin Eastman and Ben Bishop, Join CGC’s In-House Private Signing Lineup! 

Posted on 11/25/2020

“Cowabunga Dude!” Time to send in your books TMNT fans.

EastmanBishop__SIGNING_EMAIL1%20(1)20201124155757863.jpg

The wait is over TMNT comic fans! Comic book creators Kevin Eastman and Ben Bishop are coming in for an exciting CGC In-House Private Signing! The super-duo will not only be signing books — they will also have Remarques available for purchase! This is a signing that’s going to have many of us shouting, “Cowabunga Dude!”

image%20(16)20201124155726900.png

Eastman is a comic book artist, writer and creator who is widely known for co-creating Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles along with Peter Laird in 1984. TMNT began as a self-published, black and white, oversized comic, and morphed (much like the turtles themselves) into a phenomenon. Its huge success led to many Eastman co-created merchandising and multimedia deals that included games, toys, live action films and a hit television series.

After stepping away from TMNT to focus on other adventures — like founding Tundra Publishing — Eastman, made his way back to the TMNT team in 2011 as IDW Publishing began to reboot the hit TMNT comic series. In addition to TMNT, Eastman has also co-created with filmmaker and comic book writer, David Avallone, the intense comic series Drawing Blood, which shares the dark and twisted stories of a professional cartoonist. Eastman is also the publisher and editor of Heavy Metal magazine.

Bishop is a comic book artist and creator who is well-known for his work on the IDW TMNT series. In addition, Bishop is the main artist of Eastman’s co-created series, Drawing Blood. He has also worked on comics like Savage Dragon, Canto, Revolution, Canto II: The Hollow Men, Crossover, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / TMNT, Bloodshot and his creator owned book, the world's first Split Decision Comic, The Aggregate. Bishop has also been illustrated several other graphic novels like Lost Trail: Nine Days Alone in the Wilderness and his first creator owned, self published book, the 300 page, Nathan the Caveman.

“We know there are some serious TMNT comic fans out there who are going to be ecstatic about this signing!” shared Brittany McManus, CGC Signature Series Director. “Whether you’re into collecting the new TMNT series or you grew up with the classics — or maybe you love the Drawing Blood series — this signing is for you! We cannot wait to see the new, the old and the unique come in.”

For this exclusive event, ALL CGC members — that includes free CGC members — can submit books directly to CGC headquarters in Sarasota, Florida. CGC must receive all submissions for this event by Friday, January 15, 2021.

If the CGC In-House Private Signing needs to be rescheduled CGC will securely store all submissions in its vault until the event can be rescheduled.

After Eastman and Bishop sign the submitted books, CGC will grade and encapsulate them with an expedited turnaround time of only three weeks. If CCS pressing is also requested, the expedited turnaround time will be six weeks. After grading and encapsulation, the collectibles will be shipped back to their owners.

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for Kevin Eastman is $70 per item and includes:

• Kevin Eastman’s signature
  • Expedited turnaround time of three weeks for CGC grading
  • Expedited turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)
  • Encapsulation with CGC’s iconic yellow Signature Series label

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for Ben Bishop is $70 per item and includes:

• Ben Bishop’s signature
  • Expedited turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)

The CGC In-House Private Duo Signing fee for Kevin Eastman AND Ben Bishop is $90 per Duo Signature and includes:

• Kevin Eastman’s signature AND Ben Bishop’s signature

The fee for a Kevin Eastman Remarque is $110 per item and includes:

• Kevin Eastman’s illustrated Remarque (submitter can request image drawn but artist reserves the right to choose a different character)
  • Expedited turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS press)

The fee for a Ben Bishop Remarque is $110 per item and includes:

• Ben Bishop’s illustrated Remarque (submitter can request image drawn but artist reserves the right to choose a different character)
  • Ben Bishop’s signature
  • Expedited turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS press)

The fee for a Kevin Eastman AND Ben Bishop’s Remarque is $160 per item and includes:

• Kevin Eastman’s illustrated Remarque AND Ben Bishop’s illustrated Remarque (submitter can request image drawn but artist reserves the right to choose a different character)
  • Kevin Eastman’s AND Ben Bishop’s signature

Submission Instructions

For this CGC In-House Private Signing event, you can ship submissions directly to CGC with a FREE membership. Paid memberships are also available and include additional benefits. For more information and to join, visit CGCcomics.com/join.

To submit books for the signing:

• Click Submit in the CGC website navigation and select Submission Forms.
  • Next to Comics / Magazines, select Online Form.
  • Select Comic or Magazine from the drop-down menu, then select Private Signing andKEVIN EASTMAN,IN-HOUSE SIGNING; BEN BISHOP, IN-HOUSE SIGNING; EASTMAN & BISHOP, DUO IN-HOUSE SIGNING; KEVIN EASTMAN, REMARQUE; BEN BISHOP, REMARQUE; or EASTMAN & BISHOP, REMARQUE from the dropdown menu in that section.
  • Under Services, select Grading and, if you would like it, Pressing. Then hit Next in the top right section of the form.
  • Enter the information requested for your comic, and make sure to check the box next to EASTMAN & BISHOP under Private Signing Details.
  • On the next screen, you can add one of CGC’s custom Marvel labels to your submission for qualifying books.
  • Select Add to Cart, and then repeat if there are additional books in your submission. If there are no additional books in your submission, click on the cart icon and proceed to checkout.
  • Note: If you want to submit magazines, please group them together on their own private signing form separate from comic submissions. The same rule applies for any custom labels. Please group them together on their own private signing form separate from non-custom labels. To see the available labels, click HERE .
  • Put ALL ungraded books in window bags or they will not be accepted.
  • Books that are already certified by CGC, including CGC Signature Series books, can be submitted for this event. CGC will remove a CGC-certified book from its holder for an additional $5 fee.
  • Carefully package books in a box for shipment. If you need a CGC shipping kit, they can be purchased HERE .
  • IMPORTANT : Please write KE/BB on all sides of the box.
  • Books will be received into CGC’s system when they arrive and will be safely stored by CGC until the event. (Please note: Payments are processed as they normally are at the time of the collectibles’ arrival at CGC.)
  • Once books are signed, they will start an expedited CGC grading process.

PLEASE NOTE:

All submissions must be received by CGC no later than Friday, January 15, 2021, to qualify for this private signing event. No change requests will be accepted after Friday, January 15, 2021.

Membership credits cannot be applied to CGC In-House Private Signings.

*No Multi-Sigs included with other signings.

**If you submit a CGC-graded collectible that needs to be removed from its original holder by CGC, the collectible will need to go through the certification and encapsulation process again, and there is no guarantee that it will receive the same grade.

16 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

IMPORTANT DATE CHANGE!!!!!!!

TMNT Super-duo, Kevin Eastman and Ben Bishop, Join CGC’s In-House Private Signing Lineup! 

Posted on 11/25/2020

“Cowabunga Dude!” Time to send in your books TMNT fans.

EastmanBishop__SIGNING_EMAIL1%20(1)20201124155757863.jpg

The wait is over TMNT comic fans! Comic book creators Kevin Eastman and Ben Bishop are coming in for an exciting CGC In-House Private Signing! The super-duo will not only be signing books — they will also have Remarques available for purchase! This is a signing that’s going to have many of us shouting, “Cowabunga Dude!”

image%20(16)20201124155726900.png

Eastman is a comic book artist, writer and creator who is widely known for co-creating Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles along with Peter Laird in 1984. TMNT began as a self-published, black and white, oversized comic, and morphed (much like the turtles themselves) into a phenomenon. Its huge success led to many Eastman co-created merchandising and multimedia deals that included games, toys, live action films and a hit television series.

After stepping away from TMNT to focus on other adventures — like founding Tundra Publishing — Eastman, made his way back to the TMNT team in 2011 as IDW Publishing began to reboot the hit TMNT comic series. In addition to TMNT, Eastman has also co-created with filmmaker and comic book writer, David Avallone, the intense comic series Drawing Blood, which shares the dark and twisted stories of a professional cartoonist. Eastman is also the publisher and editor of Heavy Metal magazine.

Bishop is a comic book artist and creator who is well-known for his work on the IDW TMNT series. In addition, Bishop is the main artist of Eastman’s co-created series, Drawing Blood. He has also worked on comics like Savage Dragon, Canto, Revolution, Canto II: The Hollow Men, Crossover, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / TMNT, Bloodshot and his creator owned book, the world's first Split Decision Comic, The Aggregate. Bishop has also been illustrated several other graphic novels like Lost Trail: Nine Days Alone in the Wilderness and his first creator owned, self published book, the 300 page, Nathan the Caveman.

“We know there are some serious TMNT comic fans out there who are going to be ecstatic about this signing!” shared Brittany McManus, CGC Signature Series Director. “Whether you’re into collecting the new TMNT series or you grew up with the classics — or maybe you love the Drawing Blood series — this signing is for you! We cannot wait to see the new, the old and the unique come in.”

For this exclusive event, ALL CGC members — that includes free CGC members — can submit books directly to CGC headquarters in Sarasota, Florida. CGC must receive all submissions for this event by Friday, January 15, 2021.

If the CGC In-House Private Signing needs to be rescheduled CGC will securely store all submissions in its vault until the event can be rescheduled.

After Eastman and Bishop sign the submitted books, CGC will grade and encapsulate them with an expedited turnaround time of only three weeks. If CCS pressing is also requested, the expedited turnaround time will be six weeks. After grading and encapsulation, the collectibles will be shipped back to their owners.

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for Kevin Eastman is $70 per item and includes:

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for Ben Bishop is $70 per item and includes:

• Ben Bishop’s signature

The CGC In-House Private Duo Signing fee for Kevin Eastman AND Ben Bishop is $90 per Duo Signature and includes:

• Kevin Eastman’s signature AND Ben Bishop’s signature

The fee for a Kevin Eastman Remarque is $110 per item and includes:

• Kevin Eastman’s illustrated Remarque (submitter can request image drawn but artist reserves the right to choose a different character)

The fee for a Ben Bishop Remarque is $110 per item and includes:

• Ben Bishop’s illustrated Remarque (submitter can request image drawn but artist reserves the right to choose a different character)
  • Ben Bishop’s signature

The fee for a Kevin Eastman AND Ben Bishop’s Remarque is $160 per item and includes:

• Kevin Eastman’s illustrated Remarque AND Ben Bishop’s illustrated Remarque (submitter can request image drawn but artist reserves the right to choose a different character)
  • Kevin Eastman’s AND Ben Bishop’s signature

Submission Instructions

For this CGC In-House Private Signing event, you can ship submissions directly to CGC with a FREE membership. Paid memberships are also available and include additional benefits. For more information and to join, visit CGCcomics.com/join.

To submit books for the signing:

• Click Submit in the CGC website navigation and select Submission Forms.
  • Next to Comics / Magazines, select Online Form.
  • Select Comic or Magazine from the drop-down menu, then select Private Signing andKEVIN EASTMAN,IN-HOUSE SIGNING; BEN BISHOP, IN-HOUSE SIGNING; EASTMAN & BISHOP, DUO IN-HOUSE SIGNING; KEVIN EASTMAN, REMARQUE; BEN BISHOP, REMARQUE; or EASTMAN & BISHOP, REMARQUE from the dropdown menu in that section.
  • Under Services, select Grading and, if you would like it, Pressing. Then hit Next in the top right section of the form.
  • Enter the information requested for your comic, and make sure to check the box next to EASTMAN & BISHOP under Private Signing Details.
  • On the next screen, you can add one of CGC’s custom Marvel labels to your submission for qualifying books.
  • Select Add to Cart, and then repeat if there are additional books in your submission. If there are no additional books in your submission, click on the cart icon and proceed to checkout.
  • Note: If you want to submit magazines, please group them together on their own private signing form separate from comic submissions. The same rule applies for any custom labels. Please group them together on their own private signing form separate from non-custom labels. To see the available labels, click HERE .
  • Put ALL ungraded books in window bags or they will not be accepted.
  • Books that are already certified by CGC, including CGC Signature Series books, can be submitted for this event. CGC will remove a CGC-certified book from its holder for an additional $5 fee.
  • Carefully package books in a box for shipment. If you need a CGC shipping kit, they can be purchased HERE .
  • IMPORTANT : Please write KE/BB on all sides of the box.
  • Books will be received into CGC’s system when they arrive and will be safely stored by CGC until the event. (Please note: Payments are processed as they normally are at the time of the collectibles’ arrival at CGC.)
  • Once books are signed, they will start an expedited CGC grading process.

PLEASE NOTE:

All submissions must be received by CGC no later than Friday, January 15, 2021, to qualify for this private signing event. No change requests will be accepted after Friday, January 15, 2021.

Membership credits cannot be applied to CGC In-House Private Signings.

*No Multi-Sigs included with other signings.

**If you submit a CGC-graded collectible that needs to be removed from its original holder by CGC, the collectible will need to go through the certification and encapsulation process again, and there is no guarantee that it will receive the same grade.

Quick question, will Mr. Eastman sign a particular issue whether he personally worked on it or not? As long as is TMNT.

11 minutes ago, Shawngk said:

Quick question, will Mr. Eastman sign a particular issue whether he personally worked on it or not? As long as is TMNT.

It's a good question but the answer is more than likely, I would assume as long as its TMNT or related, he is a creator so sure