• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CgcinhousesigningEASTMAN&Bishopp37Ramosp42Frank&Johnsonp43 ChrisEvansp44 Ferrigno&Ottley&DragonBallp45Clayton&KatDennings&JamesTynionpg46Olsen&Battanypg47
9 9

938 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Gator Guru said:

From date of signing I have averaged 2 week turnaround time to books in hand. I would expect these times to be higher for such a large signing.

With Thanksgiving next week who knows though right? I'm sure it's still 3 weeks but probably excusing holidays 

I mentioned elsewhere that since I didnt press, it "might" ship before the holiday, but then it's the stress of when the delivery is wnd to sign for it 

45 minutes ago, Dimez said:

So i submitted a book for JRJ and one for Adams. My first SS submission, should I be worried that my books just show ‘received’?

My Joe Staton book also shows Received. Considering the size of that event, they probably received hundreds, if not thousands, of books. It will take time to get to all of them, but they will get done within the next few weeks.

1 minute ago, Chazgee said:

Will you consider re-submitting?

https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/8720/

dang and here I was thinking my TMNT adventures #1 that I picked up for $10 last year, but now this!!!

and maybe a ronin or two lol that's a lot of :flipbait::ohnoez:

2 minutes ago, DINGER033 said:

Submitted 2 for Layton 1 for Adams - all 3 pressed, still in received status.

My Neal Adams was sketched and signed Nov 11th

No press

2weeks today

Still.sfg

29 minutes ago, Chazgee said:
53 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

My Neal Adams was sketched and signed Nov 11th

I definitely wanna see that sketch. I was on the fence about spending the $$$ for an Adams Joker, but decided to spend the money elsewhere.

They were pretty beat up Bat's 234 and JO#134, so hopefully he took the time to use the sharpie to cover creases :roflmao: 

Not too sure it will help, but we'll see :wishluck: 

3 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

They were pretty beat up Bat's 234 and JO#134, so hopefully he took the time to use the sharpie to cover creases :roflmao: 

Not too sure it will help, but we'll see :wishluck: 

Good luck on that one, in my past experiences he does the opposite for value. Would only sign my Superman VS. Muhammad Ali if it was personalized to me. 

7 hours ago, DELTA 62 said:

@ADAMANTIUM I think you should totally send it back for a remarque!  Ask for a turtle looking like he is going to eat Campbell's pizza slice!  

I had that very same thought lol

Thing is it's slabbed so I can't window bag it myself to plead lol

But there is a request for sketch on the submission form, do I do plan to give it a shot!

I figure if I say standard turtle it won't sound like I'm asking a lot haha

Screenshot_20201126-065139.png

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

57 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I had that very same thought lol

Thing is it's slabbed so I can't window bag it myself to plead lol

But there is a request for sketch on the submission form, do I do plan to give it a shot!

I figure if I say standard turtle it won't sound like I'm asking a lot haha

Screenshot_20201126-065139.png

Couldn't you just draw the sharpie on the slab bag or on the slab? That's how I send slabbed books to facilitators for conventions. It be cool to see the pizza being incorporated into the turtle sketch. Nice jam appeal!