• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CgcinhousesigningEASTMAN&Bishopp37Ramosp42Frank&Johnsonp43 ChrisEvansp44 Ferrigno&Ottley&DragonBallp45Clayton&KatDennings&JamesTynionpg46Olsen&Battanypg47
9 9

938 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, thesink said:

I'm always the trailing edge. My Roy Thomas' don't even have a new "received" date yet. My Joe Staton's haven't even moved and looking at the calendar today marks the 40th business day (excluding holidays) 8 weeks tat seems like a dream at this point. 

At this point I just pray  :)

3 hours ago, thesink said:

I'm always the trailing edge. My Roy Thomas' don't even have a new "received" date yet. My Joe Staton's haven't even moved and looking at the calendar today marks the 40th business day (excluding holidays) 8 weeks tat seems like a dream at this point. 

Well I am glad I am not the only one. I have a 11 of mine that are under grading/quality control that Neal Adams signed on November 11. 54 days ago.

9 hours ago, calicomic said:

Well I am glad I am not the only one. I have a 11 of mine that are under grading/quality control that Neal Adams signed on November 11. 54 days ago.

Yes a tough row to hoe, making it difficult to wait it out lol it's a long run, but we'll get there :wishluck: 

I'm still waiting for my Neal Adams books.  They must be doing them "first in - last out".   I sent mine in the third week of Sept.  They were there 45 days before the signing.  They are still "Scheduled for grading".  The 2 magazines are not even SFG - still just listed as "Received".    Pretty frustrating!   My Roy Thomas books may get here before my Neal Adams books.

9 hours ago, kypackman said:

I'm still waiting for my Neal Adams books.  They must be doing them "first in - last out".   I sent mine in the third week of Sept.  They were there 45 days before the signing.  They are still "Scheduled for grading".  The 2 magazines are not even SFG - still just listed as "Received".    Pretty frustrating!   My Roy Thomas books may get here before my Neal Adams books.

yes I'm understanding that me getting my Neal Adams back already was a good straw pick lol and not the short hand (quick edit it took a minute for mine to return too believe it or not). Still feel bad about all the waiting, patience and it's perfect work bringing endurance unto perserverance is like the tick tock of a clock when school is to let out and your staring at the second hand waiting haha :roflmao: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Finally got around to uploading my first set of books from the October signings which included Mr. Peter David. ;) First time testing out the premade window box covers too. :) oops after post, noticed they are tad blurry from editing out backgrounds..oh well. ;) 

IMG_5746.JPG

IMG_5742.JPG

IMG_5740.JPG

Edited by Etreiw

13 minutes ago, thesink said:

@ADAMANTIUM just saw your Roy Thomas Man-Thing, it looks great. 

lol I don't have it back yet.... but what you may have seen is the tape off......or the bag and board and the way it was prepped.

but slowly getting excited to see what he decides because of the way I had it taped, it'll be a riot or it won't but still it's something to look forward to :) 

In the end it's artist's choice!

Just now, thesink said:

I can show you what he did. Your tape job and hand writing are so obvious. I'm looking at the remark now. 

Oh yes by all means!!! is it on Facebook? OMG don't leave me hanging!!! haha. And Bless you for the courage! to let me know!

2 minutes ago, thesink said:

image.png.212d6db25ce3de4717aa7403a82303af.png

wow I just saw the video! awesome, he signed in black, and sketched in silver :wishluck: sweet! man he even did the eyes in red lol sweet that he did the eyes...... ! ^^ 

.............Man just Awesome!

Well my books consisting of Mr. Dan Jurgens signature is coming back through Fedex and I checked the Grades cause I can!!!! :) and I am happy with the results cause well 2 of them are well over 20 years old.  Then I realized that some itty bitty info was missing on a book.   I had sent it in to begin with to see if CGC would actually know this info apparently they don't or they forgot to tell one of their minions to check Dan Jurgens writing history.  Cause I sent in Superman #60 to get signed because..... Agent Liberty was created by Dan Jurgens and made his debut in Superman Vol. 2 issue #60(October 1991). Heck I even sent in Booster Gold #1 and info includes that Justice league made appearance. :)  For those that a curious what the cover of Superman 60 looks like I scanned the comic before sending it down and I also included what info will be on the slab once it's in my hands. :) 

Jurgens_0004.jpg

Supermanslab.jpg

Edited by Etreiw