• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CgcinhousesigningEASTMAN&Bishopp37Ramosp42Frank&Johnsonp43 ChrisEvansp44 Ferrigno&Ottley&DragonBallp45Clayton&KatDennings&JamesTynionpg46Olsen&Battanypg47
9 9

938 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, Etreiw said:

Here's my comics that I got Mr. Dan Jurgens to sign....I would have sent alot more down there but my wallet told me if you want signatures from Peter David and Howard Porter then I'm cutting you off at 4 books!  Honest wallets do talk!   I dig his signature, I would not hesitate to send down more if he ever decides to visit CGC again. ;)   I mention this before on this thread but the reason I sent down Superman 60 was because Mr. Dan Jurgens created a character named Agent Liberty whose first appearance was in that issue...sadly no mention of it on the slab...and the character even got a mini-series!!!! oh well.  Eventually Agent liberty was killed by Superwoman aka Lucy Lane..

I should mention that I used pre-made window bags(blue color) for all the books I sent down in october for the writers/artists to sign,  happy with results. :)

Supermanfiles_0001.jpg

I remember reading this issue as a kid, that superman who could forget! Something about it always made it look like was floating but its space, and I dont know if a movable force can float on it's own or if that is just my imagination lol

Like you float in water, so is it the same terminology in space Haha, or is it orbit only or just weightless idk

Still my point a very memorable cover for me too.

Glad you got the sigs and books done you wanted  :)

The sig placement is pretty nice too

On 1/20/2021 at 12:57 PM, Chazgee said:

Not just you. I requested silver to match Sienkiewicz's sig in the black area. This is what I got back; you can barely make it out.

He just doesn't give a cr@p. 

CC.jpg.fc606d52799a0e261c18b9762af00234.jpg

That’s bs. I’m sorry that happened to you. That’s not cool man

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I remember reading this issue as a kid, that superman who could forget! Something about it always made it look like was floating but its space, and I dont know if a movable force can float on it's own or if that is just my imagination lol

Like you float in water, so is it the same terminology in space Haha, or is it orbit only or just weightless idk

Still my point a very memorable cover for me too.

Glad you got the sigs and books done you wanted  :)

The sig placement is pretty nice too

thanks. :)

Get Ready Green Power Ranger Fans! Jason David Frank (AKA Tommy Oliver) Joins the CGC In-House Private Signing Lineup! 

Posted on 12/7/2020

“It’s Morphin’ Time!”

JDF_Email%20(1)20201204164751974.jpg

CGC is excited to welcome Jason David Frank, an American actor and professional mixed martial artist who is widely known for playing Tommy Oliver, in the hit TV and Movie franchise, Power Rangers. Frank joined the Power Rangers franchise in 1993, becoming an instant fan favorite as the Green Ranger. Frank will also be offering a Remarque option for purchase, which is his character's name in Japanese (example below).

image%20(17)20201204103754629.png

Frank first starred as the Green Power Ranger when he was just 17 years old and is arguably one of the most popular Rangers of the entire franchise. Frank was adored so much as a Ranger that he also played other Rangers within his career. You may have seen him as the White Power Ranger in the 1995 Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers: The Movie, the Red Turbo Ranger in the 1997 Turbo: A Power Ranger Movie or as the Black Dino Ranger in several of the TV series.

No matter what color Ranger Frank played, he always delivered an exciting and action-packed performance — which is largely due to his incredible skills as a mixed martial artist. In fact, when he’s not acting, you can find him perfecting his mixed martial art skills: he holds several Black Belts, an Ajarn Degree in Muay Thai and has even fought in a few MMA matches (and won all). You can’t argue that he’s — on or off screen — one tough guy!

“We are so thrilled to have Jason David Frank — or, as many know him, Tommy Oliver — join us for a private signing!” exclaimed Brittany McManus, CGC Signature Series Director. “Not only is Jason is a fan-favorite, but he’s been with the Power Rangers since the beginning, and we think fans are going to love this opportunity to get his signature.”

For this exclusive event, ALL CGC members — that includes free CGC members — can submit books directly to CGC headquarters in Sarasota, Florida. CGC must receive all submissions for this event by Friday, January 29, 2021.

If the CGC In-House Private Signing needs to be rescheduled, CGC will securely store all submissions in its vault until the event can be rescheduled.

After Frank signs the submitted books, CGC will grade and encapsulate them with an expedited turnaround time of only three weeks. If CCS pressing is also requested, the expedited turnaround time will be six weeks. After grading and encapsulation, the collectibles will be shipped back to their owners.

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for Jason David Frank is $100 per item and includes:

• Jason David Frank’s signature
  • Expedited turnaround time of three weeks for CGC grading
  • Expedited turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)
  • Encapsulation with CGC’s iconic yellow Signature Series label

The fee for a Jason David Frank Remarque is $135 per item and includes:

• Jason David Frank’s Remarque (artist will only provide what is shown in the example above)
  • Jason David Frank’s signature
  • Expedited turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS press)

Submission Instructions

For this CGC In-House Private Signing event, you can ship submissions directly to CGC with a FREE membership. Paid memberships are also available and include additional benefits. For more information and to join, visit CGCcomics.com/join.

To submit books for the signing:

• Click Submit in the CGC website navigation and select Submission Forms.
  • Next to Comics / Magazines, select Online Form.
  • Select Comic or Magazine from the drop-down menu, then select Private Signing andJASON DAVID FRANK, IN-HOUSE SIGNING or JASON DAVID FRANK, REMARQUE from the dropdown menu in that section.
  • Under Services, select Grading and, if you would like it, Pressing. Then hit Next in the top right section of the form.
  • Enter the information requested for your comic, and make sure to check the box next to JASON DAVID FRANK under Private Signing Details.
  • On the next screen, you can add one of CGC’s custom Marvel labels to your submission for qualifying books.
  • Select Add to Cart, and then repeat if there are additional books in your submission. If there are no additional books in your submission, click on the cart icon and proceed to checkout.
  • Note: If you want to submit magazines, please group them together on their own private signing form separate from comic submissions. The same rule applies for any custom labels. Please group them together on their own private signing form separate from non-custom labels. To see the available labels, click HERE .
  • Put ALL ungraded books in window bags or they will not be accepted. You can purchase window bags HERE .
  • Books that are already certified by CGC, including CGC Signature Series books, can be submitted for this event. CGC will remove a CGC-certified book from its holder for an additional $5 fee.
  • Carefully package books in a box for shipment. If you need a CGC shipping kit, they can be purchased HERE .
  • IMPORTANT : Please write JDF on all sides of the box.
  • Books will be received into CGC’s system when they arrive and will be safely stored by CGC until the event. (Please note: Payments are processed as they normally are at the time of the collectibles’ arrival at CGC.)
  • Once books are signed, they will start an expedited CGC grading process.

PLEASE NOTE:

All submissions must be received by CGC no later than Friday, January 29, 2021, to qualify for this private signing event. No change requests will be accepted after Friday, January 29, 2021.

Membership credits cannot be applied to CGC In-House Private Signings.

*No Multi-Sigs included with other signings.

**If you submit a CGC-graded collectible that needs to be removed from its original holder by CGC, the collectible will need to go through the certification and encapsulation process again, and there is no guarantee that it will receive the same grade.

Articles List

In Conjunction with SWAU, CGC Is Hosting a Dual Signing with Star Wars Voice Actors, Ashley Eckstein and Matt Lanter 

Posted on 10/9/2020

Ashley-Matt%20CGC%20Image20201008163603847.jpg

Calling all Star Wars fans — get your comics ready for another fun In-House Private Signing event! In conjunction with SWAU, CGC is excited to welcome Ashley Eckstein (Ahsoka Tano) and Matt Lanter (Anakin Skywalker) of Star Wars franchise fame. Submitters can get either actor’s signature or both.

Eckstein is an actress, voice actress and fashion designer who has starred in and voiced several films, TV series and video games such asThe Brady Bunch in the White House, That ‘70s Show, Blue Collar TV and Disney Infinity 3.0 (video game). She is best known, however, for her role of Ahsoka Tano inStar Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels,Star Wars Forces of Destiny and Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.

Lanter is an actor, voice actor and model who has also starred in a number films, TV series and video games like Disaster Movie, Vampires Suck, Justice League: Throne of Atlantis (voice of Aquaman), 90210 (2009 TV series remake), Timeless,Star-Crossed, Jupiter’s Legacy and Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (voice of Venom; video game). He is also known for being the voice of Anakin Skywalker in several film, TV and video game titles, including Star Wars: The Clone Wars,Star Wars Forces of Destiny, Star Wars Rebels and Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars.

“It’s been amazing watching the Star Wars franchise continue to grow and evolve,” commented Brittany McManus, CGC Signature Series Director, “which is why we’re extremely elated to be hosting two of the talented individuals behind some of the best Star Wars characters in the franchise!”

For Eckstein’s and Lanter’s CGC In-House Private Signing, both free and paid CGC members can submit collectibles directly to CGC headquarters in Florida. CGC will coordinate with the artists for the collectibles to be signed in mid-February 2021.

If the CGC In-House Private Signing event needs to be rescheduled, CGC will securely store all submissions in its vault until the event can be rescheduled.

After Eckstein and Lanter sign the collectibles, CGC will grade them with expedited turnaround times of three weeks for grading or six weeks for grading and pressing. Collectibles are then shipped back to their owners.

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for Ashley Eckstein is $180 per item and includes:

• Ashley Eckstein’s signature
  • Expedited turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for Matt Lanter is $120 per item and includes:

• Matt Lanter’s signature

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for Ashley Eckstein AND Matt Lanter is $250 per item and includes:

• Ashley Eckstein’s signature and Matt Lanter’s signature

CGC must receive all submissions for this event at its Florida headquarters by Monday, February 8, 2021.

Submission Instructions

For this CGC In-House Private Signing event, you can ship submissions directly to CGC with a FREE membership. Paid memberships are also available and include additional benefits. For more information and to join, visit CGCcomics.com/join.

• Select Comic or Magazine from the drop-down menu, then select Private Signing and IN-HOUSE SIGNING – ASHLEY ECKSTEIN, IN-HOUSE SIGNING – MATT LANTER or DUAL IN-HOUSE SIGNING – ECKSTEIN & LANTER from the dropdown menu in that section.
  • Under Services, select Grading and, if you would like it, Pressing. Then hit Next in the top right section of the form.
  • Enter the information requested for your comic, and make sure to check the box next to ECKSTEIN & LANTER under Private Signing Details.
  • On the next screen, you can add one of CGC’s custom Marvel labels to your submission for qualifying books.
  • Select Add to Cart, and then repeat if there are additional books in your submission. If there are no additional books in your submission, click on the cart icon and proceed to checkout.
  • Note: If you want to submit magazines, please group them together on their own private signing form separate from comic submissions. The same rule applies for any custom labels. Please group them together on their own private signing form separate from non-custom labels. To see the available labels, click HERE .
  • Put ALL ungraded books in window bags or they will not be accepted.
  • Books that are already certified by CGC, including CGC Signature Series books, can be submitted for this event. CGC will remove a CGC-certified book from its holder an additional $5 fee.
  • Carefully package books in a box for shipment. If you need a CGC shipping kit, they can be purchased HERE .
  • Please write AE/ML on all sides of the box.
  • Books will be received into CGC’s system when they arrive and will be safely stored by CGC until the event. (Please note: Payments are processed as they normally are at the time of the collectibles’ arrival at CGC.)
  • Once books are signed, remarked, or sketched, they will start an expedited CGC grading process.

Wanting to submit non-comic items for signatures? Visit https://www.swau.com/store for more options.

PLEASE NOTE:

All submissions must be received by CGC no later than Monday, February 8, 2021, to qualify for this private signing event. No change requests will be accepted after Monday, February 8, 2021.

**If you submit a CGC-graded collectible that needs to be removed from its original holder by CGC, the collectible will need to go through the certification and encapsulation process again, and there is no guarantee that it will receive the same grade.

Articles List

CGC Welcomes Marvel Comics’ Wolverine Duo, Adam Kubert and Benjamin Percy, to the In-House Private Signing Lineup

Posted on 10/28/2020

We’re starting the new year with an exciting duo signing!

KubertPercy__SIGNING_EMAIL120201029111641581.jpg

Get ready Wolverine fans because comic book artist Adam Kubert and his writing partner Benjamin Percy are coming to CGC for an exciting In-House Private Signing opportunity. Not only do these two talents have an incredible series that they’ve worked on together, but they also each carry an arsenal of work individually. Fans can choose from single signatures from Kubert or Percy or select the duo option for both.

Kubert comes from a talented family of comic book creators: his father Joe Kubert (who also founded The Joe Kubert School of Cartoon and Graphic Art) and brother Andy Kubert are comic book artists, and his niece Katie Kubert is a comic book editor. When he was just 12 years old, Kubert started his career as a letterer for DC Comics, and he hasn’t slowed down since. Kubert has had long runs on several Marvel and DC Comics’ issues such as Action Comics, Astonishing Spider-Man & Wolverine, The Incredible Hulk, Ultimate X-Men and, of course, Wolverine.

Percy is an acclaimed writer, who may be new to the comic world — writing his first comic in 2014 — but he has already taken the comic book community for thrilling rides with his runs on Wolverine, Green Arrow, Batman, Teen Titans and James Bond. Most recently, he worked on Marvel’s X-Men and X-Force. Beyond comics, Percy’s writing genius can be found in his highly acclaimed novels and graphic novels like The Dead Lands , The Wilding, The Dark Net and Refresh, Refresh .

“We’re starting 2021 off with some exciting new signing opportunities!” exclaimed Brittany McManus, CGC Signature Series Director. “And with the 2021 conventions still looking questionable, we’re going to continue to offer a safe alternative for these artists and our fans. Having Adam and Benjamin in for a private signing to kick off our year is going to bring a lot of Wolverine fans together. We’re just thrilled to have them and to see what the fans send in for this one!”

For this exclusive event, ALL CGC members — that includes free CGC members — can submit books directly to CGC headquarters in Sarasota, Florida. CGC must receive all submissions for this event by Monday, February 1, 2021.

If the CGC In-House Private Signing needs to be rescheduled CGC will securely store all submissions in its vault until the event can be rescheduled.

After Kubert and Percy signs the submitted books, CGC will grade and encapsulate them with an expedited turnaround time of only three weeks. If CCS pressing is also requested, the expedited turnaround time will be six weeks. After grading and encapsulation, the collectibles will be shipped back to their owners.

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for Adam Kubert is $80 per item and includes:

• Adam Kubert’s signature

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for Benjamin Percy is $70 per item and includes:

• Benjamin Percy’s signature

The CGC In-House Private Duo Signing fee for Adam Kubert AND Benjamin Percy is $100 per Duo Signature and includes:

• Adam Kubert’s signature AND Ben Percy’s signature

Submission Instructions

• Select Comic or Magazine from the drop-down menu, then select Private Signing and ADAM KUBERT, IN-HOUSE SIGNING; BENJAMIN PERCY, IN-HOUSE SIGNING; or KUBERT & PERCY, DUO IN-HOUSE SIGNING; from the dropdown menu in that section.
  • Enter the information requested for your comic, and make sure to check the box next to KUBERT & PERCY under Private Signing Details.
  • Put ALL ungraded books in window bags or they will not be accepted.
  • Books that are already certified by CGC, including CGC Signature Series books, can be submitted for this event. CGC will remove a CGC-certified book from its holder for an additional $5 fee.
  • Please write AK/BP on all sides of the box.

PLEASE NOTE:

All submissions must be received by CGC no later than Monday, February 1, 2021, to qualify for this private signing event. No change requests will be accepted after Monday, February 1, 2021.

Articles List

Get Ready Chris Claremont Fans Because He’s Coming Back for Another CGC In-House Private Signing!

Posted on 12/16/2020

It’s okay to cheer about that because we are too!

Claremont__SIGNING_EMAIL220201210143455253.jpg

The year 2021 is shaping up to be an incredible one for CGC Signature Series fans! Our lineup is already amazing, and now the legendary comic book writer Chris Claremont is coming back, making it only sweeter.

Claremont’s first job at Marvel was in 1969, as the legendary Stan Lee’s go-fer. That college internship began a career that rocked the industry. He returned to Marvel after college and quickly got to work. He wrote pages for Monsters Unleashed and other Marvel horror comics. His first superhero writing assignment was 1973’s Daredevil and the Black Widow #102. Soon after Claremont was given the brand new “Iron Fist” series, partnered with the then-unknown young artist John Byrne, creating one of the most storied writer-artist teams at the end of comic’s silver age.

Most know Claremont for his 17 years as the X-Men super-writer, the stuff of industry legend. That run was capped by the launch of X-Men #1 in 1991, which holds the Guinness Book of World Records for most copies of an individual copy sold: 7.9 million! Claremont added depth to the characters, creating poignant life stories that bring these superheroes to life. Wolverine, Jean Grey/Dark Phoenix, Storm, all received his magic touch. Claremont co-created fan-favorites like Mystique, Kitty Pryde, Dark Phoenix, the White Queen, Gambit, Rogue, Legion, and so many more. He created series like The New Mutants, Excalibur, Captain Britain. The comics industry -- the film industry, television -- wouldn’t be the same without his work.

Some of Claremont’s most notable X-Men stories are The Dark Phoenix Saga, Days of Future Past, The Asgard Wars and Wolverine: The Mini-series. Outside of his successful X-Men run, Claremont has also worked on titles such as Marvel Team-Up, Spider-Woman and Ms. Marvel, and for DC comics: Batman, Superman, and Justice League. His newest comic will be Marvel’s Claremont Anniversary Special #1, available January 20, 2021. It will have a 32 page all-new story, and art by Brett Booth, Bill Sienkiewicz, Salvador Larroca and more.

“Having Chris Claremont come back for another signing is like getting a second Christmas in February!” shared Brittany McManus Signature Series Director. “We think fans will be thrilled to have this second opportunity (in less than a year!) to snag his signature. And of course we cannot wait to see all the cool comics that come in for this signing!”

For this exclusive event, ALL CGC members — that includes free CGC members — can submit books directly to CGC headquarters in Sarasota, Florida. CGC must receive all submissions for this event by Monday, February 8, 2021.

If the CGC In-House Private Signing needs to be rescheduled, CGC will securely store all submissions in its vault until the event can be rescheduled.

After Claremont signs the submitted books, CGC will grade and encapsulate them with an expedited turnaround time of only three weeks. If CCS pressing is also requested, the expedited turnaround time will be six weeks. After grading and encapsulation, the collectibles will be shipped back to their owners.

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for Chris Claremont is $70 per item and includes:

• Chris Claremont’s signature

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for Chris Claremont AND Joe Rubinstein is $90 per item and includes:

• Chris Claremont’s signature AND Joe Rubinstein’s signature

Submission Instructions

• Select Comic or Magazine from the drop-down menu, then select Private Signing and CHRIS CLAREMONT, IN-HOUSE SIGNING or CLAREMONT & RUBINSTEIN, IN-HOUSE SIGNING from the dropdown menu in that section.
  • Enter the information requested for your comic, and make sure to check the box next to CHRIS CLAREMONT under Private Signing Details.
  • Put ALL ungraded books in window bags or they will not be accepted. You can purchase window bags HERE .
  • IMPORTANT : Please write CC/JR on all sides of the box.

PLEASE NOTE:

All submissions must be received by CGC no later than Monday, February 8, 2021, to qualify for this private signing event.No change requests will be accepted after Monday, February 8, 2021.

Articles List

Sorry to repost some already posted before

Was really distracted over the holidays though

thought that I'd clean up the thread somehow

AND for the moment the title is not as long LOL 

22 minutes ago, JMNosser said:

I am trying to submit for the private signings but it does not give me the option. Private signings is greyed out. I am a paid associate member. Did I miss a deadline or is the CGC website messed up?

well first of all, it may help to elaborate on what signing you are trying to submit for

second, you don't need to be a paid member to submit for the SS signings so that wouldn't matter

12 minutes ago, StillOnly25Cents said:
24 minutes ago, JMNosser said:

Kubert/Percy & Rubinstein/Claremont. Probably reached their maximum number of submissions. Oh well...

no issue here

if you select the show(s) from the Private Signings drop down it will let you proceed and will no longer be greyed out

+1

I didn't check the duo option but it looked available too, I did try just Claremont for a friend who will send in a week, it's still functionable

31 minutes ago, Nic8612 said:

Make sure you aren't trying to do a private signing submission on the same invoice as anything else. You can't submit a regular grading and then also select a private signing grading to add to the same invoice. The choice will be greyed out and not selectable

That was the problem. Thank you.

CGC Welcomes Prolific Comic Book Penciller, Humberto Ramos, for an In-House Private Signing 

So far, there’s a slow start to comic cons in 2021, which is why CGC is excited to continue connecting artists and collectors through the CGC In-House Private Signing events. Get ready comic fans because CGC is thrilled to announce that the incredible comic book penciller Humberto Ramos will be joining our In-House Private Signing lineup!

In addition to signatures, Humberto is offering Remarques (Spider-Man only) and colored sketch covers (torso-up). The Remarques will only be Spider-Man (no other characters will be drawn), and they are limited to the first 100 submitters. The colored sketches are limited to only 10 and will be drawn from the torso-up, of the requested character. (No Venom sketch requests, please.) See examples and pricing details below.

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmcusercontent.com
mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmcusercontent.com

Humberto has worked as a penciller for a number of publishers like Kaboom, Boom! Studios, DC Comics, Marvel, Dark Horse Comics and he even co-founded the imprint Cliffhanger alongside comic book artists Joe Madureira and J. Scott Campbell. At these publishers, Humberto has worked on many titles, including DC Comics Flash spinoff Impulse, Marvel's The Champions series (which Ramos co-created with writer Mark Waid), and successful runs on Wolverine and X-Men.

But many know Humberto for his notable work with Spider-Man, on titles like The Amazing Spider-Man, The Superior Spider-Man, Peter Parker Spider-Man, The Spectacular Spider-Man and The Amazing Mary Jane.

In addition, Humberto also has a creator-owned series, Revelation, which is a six-issue sophisticated murder mystery miniseries published by Dark Horse Comics. Humberto is currently working alongside friend and writer, Skottie Young on the Marvel smash hit Strange Academy.

“We’ve had a number of submitters ask for a Humberto Ramos private signing, so we’re elated to get this signing off the ground for his fans!” expressed Brittany McManus, CGC’s Signature Series Director. “We’re also excited that he is offering his Spider-Man Remarque and a limited amount of his colored sketch covers. This is going to be a great private signing!”

For this exclusive event, ALL CGC members — that includes free CGC members — can submit books directly to CGC headquarters in Sarasota, Florida. CGC must receive all submissions for this event by Friday, March 12, 2021.

After Humberto signs the submitted books, CGC will grade and encapsulate them with an expedited turnaround time of only three weeks. If CCS pressing is also requested, the expedited turnaround time will be six weeks. After grading and encapsulation, the collectibles will be shipped back to their owners.

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for Humberto Ramos is $70 per item and includes:

• Humberto Ramos’ signature

The fee for a Humberto Ramos SPIDER-MAN Remarque is $160 per item and includes:

• Humberto Ramos’ Spider-Man Remarque(Ramos will ONLY draw Spider-Man Remarques)
  • 100 Remarques available on a first-come-first-served basis; when the option is no longer visible on the online form, all spots are taken

The fee for a Humberto Ramos colored torso-up sketch is $575 per item and includes:

• Humberto Ramos’ colored torso-up sketch; submitter may request the desired sketch (No Venom sketches)
  • 10 colored torso-up sketches available on a first-come-first-served basis; when the option is no longer visible on the online form, all spots are taken

CGC must receive all submissions for this event by Friday, March 12, 2021.

Ugh.. I went through what I have in que to send to CGC , and now I am on the fence.  With some of the prices realized for the Superboy #9 DC Universe Logo,  I have been debating sending in my copy for grading as it stands a good shot at 9.8, but with the Humberto Ramos Signing announcement I am weighing whether to send it for SS or regular Blue Label.. :frustrated:20200901_011653.thumb.jpg.f55cbb1a25f77f31947c494a2a915b03.jpg

22 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I have to send in for mechanical error both my Neal Adams books for the 2020 signing, because CGC put the year as '02 :( 

daaaaaaang.... 

I'll say this for CGC...

Even though they humbly mislabeled

they sent me a shipping label to send them my books yesterday, I got it in the mail at 2pm yesterday afternoon, those suckers were delivered this morning at 10:30 AM

That's an expensive shipping label that weighed 5 pounds....

it may be small, but I'm super thankful! I know it may take a minute to get them back, and I forgot to right initials "ME" for mechanical error on the package but this quick shipping made up for it for sure! :x 

Good Job CGC :headbang: